The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Dutch Royals (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f17/)
-   -   Lech Photo Session; February 10, 2008 (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f17/lech-photo-session-february-10-2008-a-15834.html)

Marengo 02-08-2008 10:19 AM

Lech Photo Session; February 10, 2008

According to www.royalblog.nl the annual Lech photosession of the Dutch RF will be on Sunday 10 February. ...on a sunday so I suppose mr. van der Vlies of the SGP won't be overly pleased ;)

Last years photoshoot can be found here.

Princess Robijn 02-10-2008 05:22 AM

The first pictures:

PPE Agency

Pictures from ANP:

ANP Beeldbank

rominet09 02-10-2008 07:12 AM

What a lovely family and how beautiful the children are. I always wonder why Friso, Mabel and their children are not present in such occasions.
It is a family thing isn't it, not an official one

barber 02-10-2008 07:55 AM

Very adoring pictures from the family. Yes it is a pitty that Friso and Mabel not present are for a shot, than we have the queen with all her grandchildren.

rockon210 02-10-2008 08:37 AM

Short video in German from today:
Holländische Königsfamilie in Lech - VOL_Live - Video - Vorarlberg Online

princess leonor 02-10-2008 09:05 AM

Wonderful pictures! It's great seeing the family together again in Lech. I wasn't really expecting another photosession this winter as we already got to see the girls in Argentina, but this is great! I love the way Maxima recycles the girls outfits, Alexia wearing Amalia's old blue suit, and Ariana wearing Alexia's old outfit. Very sweet. Can't wait to see even more pictures and videos

acdc1 02-10-2008 09:16 AM

Good pictures! Ariane is looking more like Alexia for some reason, to me. Maybe because she was wearing the old outfit, or maybe she was crying? I don't know. But she really did.

Why was Laurentien's little boy (forgot the child's name), wearing a Norwegian flag on his cap?
[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto

LadyK 02-10-2008 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acdc1
Why was Laurentien's little boy (forgot the child's name), wearing a Norwegian flag on his cap?
[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto

his name is Claus-Casimir

(his older sister is Eloise, and younger sister is Leonore)

acdc1 02-10-2008 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LadyK (Post 728029)
his name is Claus-Casimir

(his older sister is Eloise, and younger sister is Leonore)

Ok, thanks. I know Eloise and Leonore, but I just couldn't remember Claus-Casimir!

dazzling 02-10-2008 09:48 AM

Lovely pictures of the family.
Amalia on skii's looked too cute to be true. I guess this is teh age where they start teaching them how to skii. I loved Maxima's jacket, color is lovely. She looks very tired/worn out. I wished that the girls had worn little hats to keep their ears/head warm, I think its too cold to be out running about like that.
Laurentien's children looked like they were having so much fun today as well.
(anp pictures)

Tons of great pictures of today - RoyalPortraits

galatea_12 02-10-2008 10:28 AM

more pics: Fotosessie Lech am Arlberg - Dutch Photo Press :wub:

Princess Robijn 02-10-2008 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dazzling (Post 728031)
She looks very tired/worn out. I wished that the girls had worn little hats to keep their ears/head warm, I think its too cold to be out running about like that.

Princess Mxima told the photographers and reporters that Princess Ariane is ill. She had a cold and didn't sleep well last night.

galatea_12 02-10-2008 10:43 AM

Maxima, W-A and Ariane all recycled clothes from the 2006 Lech photoshoot. Alexia wore the outfit that Ariane is wearing now.

2006: http://gpdhome.typepad.com/photos/un...ized/nieuw.jpg

2008: Photo

from http://www.royalblog.nl/

Alexia: "Follow me...." Photo :wub:

Her_Majesty 02-10-2008 12:10 PM

The kiddies are so cute! All of them! The A-team looks so much alike.
Thanks for the links everyone!

sgl 02-10-2008 12:59 PM

Such great photos! Maxima looks good in purple. The color suits her. I love that she recycled the girls' outfits. That is such a normal and down-to-earth thing to do. They have such a beautiful family.

maxima88 02-10-2008 01:12 PM

I always love these photo sessions... The family is so great, i really like all the cutie kids and a very proud grandma ;)

I also thought that Leonor is wearing a ski suit that Amalia was wearing in 2006, the brown jacket and the pink trousers

Her_Majesty 02-10-2008 01:17 PM

I thought it was Alexia when I first saw pictures of Mxima holding Ariane :rolleyes:.
The 3 siblings look really much alike! Especially Ariane and Alexia!
The same goes for Leonore and CC. Leo looks so much like her older brother when he was in her age!

bbb 02-10-2008 01:41 PM

"The A-team" that's cute i like it! thanks for all the photos and links, i love to see these 3 little girls, they're so precious ;) it looks like everyone was having a good time except the smallest little ones- it's cold and they don't seem to like it much, poor parents having to listen to all that crying and smile at the same time.

LadyK 02-10-2008 01:43 PM

Poor Alexia, she never seems to have a great time during these Lech Photosessions. She was crying last year too!

dazzling 02-10-2008 01:44 PM

pictures via ANP
W-A & Amalia on Skii's
Break time for Amalia