The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Current Events Archive (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f238/)
-   -   Pierre Casiraghi Current Events Part 13 : Jan.2008 - June 2008 (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f238/pierre-casiraghi-current-events-part-13-jan-2008-june-2008-a-15546.html)

tbhrc 01-18-2008 05:09 PM

Pierre Casiraghi Current Events Part 13 : Jan.2008 - June 2008

Welcome to Part 13 of the thread to discuss the current events of Pierre Casiraghi. You can find the old thread here: Pierre Casiraghi Current Events Part 12

Please have a look at the
  • Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
Happy Posting!

tbhrc 01-30-2008 06:40 AM

29/01/2008 Pierre Casiraghi with his new girlfriend in Milan

Gallery

La Bouche d'Or 01-30-2008 09:54 AM

For some unknown reason, I really respect his new gf. I mean she seems quite confident and less spoiled. But it's the first time I see her. And probably... the last time :lol:

kyansaunt20 01-30-2008 12:26 PM

WOW! Pierre's new girlfriend seems so normal and not like the party girls that he is usually seen with........maybe she will stick around for a while :smile:

auroraDaniel 01-30-2008 07:56 PM

i like the ballerina girl better. she's prettier imo. anyway, pierre doesn't seems to stick to one girl for a long time, does he? maybe he never thinks any one them as his "girl", you know what i mean? maybe this one is another girl he encounters and then soon forgets..

mizzy2006 01-31-2008 10:46 AM

^^ I thought of saying the same thing.. The ballerina gal looks more 'Casiraghis' to me:flowers:

CasiraghiTrio 01-31-2008 11:00 AM

^I thought the same about the "his girlfriend" thing. He doesn't seem to become attached, much less think of anyone as his girl. If she is his girl, or if she is not his girl, she seems very nice.

mizzy2006 01-31-2008 11:32 AM

Last time, I would believe all those stories that he was kind of a 'playar' but after Alice Dellal mentioned that she was not going out with Pierre eventhough all the tabloid suggested differently.. then I begin to think, maybe that is they way he treats all the woman. He hold hand..he kiss..he hug all his female friends, but 'no string attached':biggrin:.. just a normal half Italian-half French way of treating people in the opposite sex.:lol:

auroraDaniel 01-31-2008 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mizzy2006 (Post 723862)
Last time, I would believe all those stories that he was kind of a 'playar' but after Alice Dellal mentioned that she was not going out with Pierre eventhough all the tabloid suggested differently.. then I begin to think, maybe that is they way he treats all the woman. He hold hand..he kiss..he hug all his female friends, but 'no string attached':biggrin:.. just a normal half Italian-half French way of treating people in the opposite sex.:lol:

well i guess if nobody gets hurt, then it should be okay...just like a bee that springs from one flower to the next....:ermm:

CasiraghiTrio 01-31-2008 10:28 PM

^ Pierre is a lover, not a hurter! :biggrin:

Like the case with all young "players," the ladies must generally know what they're in for. If they do not expect that he is just having fun, if they expect commitment from the start, they are deluding themselves and they must leave him immediately and find someone else. You can't expect get an egg from a cow. If you want eggs, get a chicken. If you want commitment, don't date Pierre. :lol:

Harry's polo shirt 01-31-2008 11:01 PM

His new girlfriend does seem normal. She is pretty but not stunning.

tbhrc 02-01-2008 08:42 AM

New pics of Pierre with a blonde and a brunette:

Gallery

La Bouche d'Or 02-01-2008 11:56 AM

Ok, I give up. Is the brunette a new girlfriend? It's getting insane :eek:

mizzy2006 02-01-2008 01:32 PM

^^ I pick 'C : Non of the above' :biggrin:

I think he just has to many female friends, that's all.. all the girls only appeared for once than 'gone with the wind'... :angel:

Lady.Hamilton 02-01-2008 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mizzy2006 (Post 724337)
^^ I pick 'C : Non of the above' :biggrin:

I think he just has to many female friends, that's all.. all the girls only appeared for once than 'gone with the wind'... :angel:

i agree, just because he's been photographed with a female doesn't mean he's dating them, i have plenty of male friends that are just "friends" and nothing more.

oxygen 02-01-2008 09:58 PM

Well, I don't think any of us can say that Pierre isn't a friendly guy...?

La Bouche d'Or 02-02-2008 09:24 AM

^ True, Oxygen ! He might be playing with girls, but he's definitely the nicest and best to talk with, from The Casiraghi trio.

DuchessCharlotte 02-03-2008 08:12 PM

Sometimes I think Pierre is like the male Stephanie:biggrin:. I don't think he will settle anytime soon, I think he is having fun now, meeting girls, completing his studies, traveling with his friends. But I wish he could find an amazing girlfriend, not a snobby one! someone we would approve of:rofl: lol.

CasiraghiTrio 02-03-2008 10:50 PM

He is still driving his VW, looks like the same one he had in that "fender bender" thing in 2006. His brother also used to drive a VW almost just like, same color too. What model do you think? I think it's a Golf model, with the 3-door hatchback style. The new ones in recent years have been quite cute.

mizzy2006 02-04-2008 09:28 AM

Yeah.. I think its a Golf model too, same as the one that owned by Prince William except with 3-door instead of 5...

CasiraghiTrio 02-05-2008 07:51 PM

^ A few years ago, one of the family's everyday Fontainebleau-Paris cars was a Golf, I think a green color, but don't remember what # doors, maybe the 5 door. They probably like these cars for practical use. They're more discreet than driving that vintage Mercedes Caroline likes to have in Monaco in the summer, :tongue: and they (the Golfs) get better gas mileage, I would imagine.

mizzy2006 02-06-2008 02:06 AM

^ Ok.. this should be in other thread but just to find out.. Does Charlotte driving Rav 4 and Andrea driving Porsche? I think during Christmas shopping spree, they were using Audi.. I thought that might be Pierre's car..:rolleyes:

CasiraghiTrio 02-06-2008 09:48 AM

^No, the Audi seemed to be a car of Caroline's, imo of course. I don't know what kind of car Andrea drives nowadays, if he even has a car now, as in New York it's much easier not to even have a car. There is just no existing parking in NYC and what exists, it's not worth it. :rolleyes::lol:

ABout Charlotte and cars, yeah, there is the Rav4 from 2004, and there are also pictures I am thinking of, where she & Caroline arrived at the 2003 Fences horse auction (september 2003) in what appeared to be a green Durango.

tbhrc 02-13-2008 05:41 PM

Well it seems Pierre is still with the dancer and her name is Emilie Fouillous.

Hola Article:

EMILIE FOUILLOUS, NOVIA DE PIERRE CASIRAGHI: 'SIMPLEMENTE, LE ADORO'

Translated version

oxygen 02-13-2008 08:40 PM

That's really good to know. I think they're such a cute couple.

mizzy2006 02-14-2008 08:50 AM

Yeah, 'physically', she blends well with the Casiraghis...

but did she just give an interview..??? WOW :eek:

CasiraghiTrio 02-14-2008 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tbhrc (Post 729149)
Well it seems Pierre is still with the dancer and her name is Emilie Fouillous.

Hola Article:

EMILIE FOUILLOUS, NOVIA DE PIERRE CASIRAGHI: 'SIMPLEMENTE, LE ADORO'

Translated version

Wow, this is incredible news indeed. She spoke about him, though harmlessly, to Vanity Fair, confirming the relationship, saying that she "adores" him and believes him to brilliant in everything he does, if I translate correctly. But she can say no more but that. It is something to have a confirmation, though, more than just gossips. It is like having official word that they are a couple. Not from the palace, no, but from possibly the next best source as far as official can go.

Grace 02-15-2008 05:28 AM

I would take what she said with a grain of salt though, because I know for a fact that Pierre was incredibly hurt when that other girl (Francesca?) went to blab to the press about a non existing relationship. I imagine he doesn't appreciate that another girl he is supposedly seeing has decided to open up to the press. After all, the one thing that Charlotte and Andrea's partners have in common is that they never talked to the press, not about the Casiraghis at least...respect of privacy really seesm a golden rule in order to date a Casiraghi.

La Bouche d'Or 02-15-2008 06:57 AM

I was also very surprised about the interview. It's weird, someone " you adore " goes and tells how brilliant you are, or whatever. :rolleyes: At the moment, for some reason, I feel sorry for Pierre.

mizzy2006 02-15-2008 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grace (Post 729691)
...respect of privacy really seesm a golden rule in order to date a Casiraghi.

Definitely agree on this.. not only 'dates' but also their best, good and normal friends. Rarely we here any of 'royal source' or close friend talking...or maybe nobody ever ask:biggrin:

CasiraghiTrio 02-16-2008 11:38 AM

I don't think it's a big deal that she spoke to Vanity Fair. She said only nice things about him and very blah things, nothing that can be twisted somehow against him. I don't think Pierre can be hurt by some such ordinary, harmless comments. She probably asked him what to do if asked about him, and if he had said, deny it, she would have. I'm just guessing though. The interview wasn't about Pierre. They just asked her in the course of it, because it now makes people want to read the article, the rest is probably just about ballet, some performance or something, nothing to do with Pierre. I bet the whole part about Pierre is two or three sentences.

kittencrews 02-16-2008 11:45 AM

eh im i the only one that thinks shes a bit crazy didnt he get in a fight with someone over another girl not too long ago...

julliette 02-16-2008 09:09 PM

I was watching videos about the Tribute to Gianni Versace of FTV site. They did a ballet at La Scala and i thought i could see Emillie there. Dancing, I didn't see her. But on the arrives I saw a girl in purple arriving with Quincy Jones that seems a lot like her (no sure if it's her or not): her face and hair it's really similar

Look the video here , she appears at 2:30 with Quincy Jones

Do you think it's Emillie?

Here are two photos of that girl
http://cache1.gettyimages.com/xc/754...1E7EC1A351FC8B

CasiraghiTrio 02-17-2008 02:22 AM

I looked in an Oggi magazine today (february 2008 issue) and toward the back there is one picture of Pierre with a blonde girl. There is no name for the girl in the caption, but the caption mentions his friendship with Emilie. It's a nice picture of Pierre. I would have bought the magazine, but it seemed a waste, since there is only the one picture. :ermm:

La Bouche d'Or 02-17-2008 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by julliette (Post 730471)
I was watching videos about the Tribute to Gianni Versace of FTV site. They did a ballet at La Scala and i thought i could see Emillie there. Dancing, I didn't see her. But on the arrives I saw a girl in purple arriving with Quincy Jones that seems a lot like her (no sure if it's her or not): her face and hair it's really similar

Look the video here , she appears at 2:30 with Quincy Jones

Do you think it's Emillie?

Here are two photos of that girl

Yup, I think it's her. Same smile and everything. Thanks Julliette for info:flowers:

DuchessCharlotte 02-17-2008 05:03 PM

Well, I think it's weird that Emilie gave an interview to Vanity Fair, but at the same time I think it's cool because it seems she's very in love with him. At least Emilie seems a very nice and down-to-earth young woman and it's not just a snobby person like Tatiana.:rolleyes:

julliette 02-18-2008 07:09 PM

Pierre in two portuguese magazines. He went with a new girl to Cortina D'ampezzo, in Italy.

VIP VIP2 VIP3
In that magazine they said it's Emillie, but we can see clearly it's not her.

Nova Gente Nova Gente2 (In that magazine it's said it's a unknown girl)

The magazines are from this week, but i thought the pictures could be refered to that girl who caused a fight between Pierre and another boy, specially because of what he has in his head. But i don't know. Portuguese magazines sometimes do some mistakes in their texts, but the pictures are usually recents.

Whoever this girl is, I can't understand Emillie's interview. She says she has a relationship with him for 3 months (at least, it's what Hola! says), but we still see pictures of him with other girls. The blonde he seemed to be kissing, perhaps he was not, it's just a question of perspective, pictures were taken from a too far place. But that?!? He's obviously kissing her.

PS: there are new pics of Emillie attending a fashion show in isifa and olycom. She is smilling to the cameras as if she was a celebrity. I don't know what to think about her. When I saw her for the first time, I liked her, she was beautiful and so normal and classy, but now?she's giving interviews, smilling and posing to the pics....humm...I wonder what Pierre think about it

Here are photos of her from olycom
http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/5858/000003whg2.jpg
http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/7623/000004wfj8.jpg

DuchessCharlotte 02-18-2008 07:37 PM

^I'm dissapointed now. Maybe she's an attention seeker. I don't think Pierre likes it nor any of the Casiraghis.

maya35 02-18-2008 09:19 PM

Considering she was asked to give an interview about herself to Vanity Fair in the first place, is a dancer and by the look of her bags has a lot of money, I would think she is well known in some circles in her own right, rather than just as Pierre's playmate. And in that case, especially since it is clear she does have a job at the theatre, I don't see how she would be blamed for attention seeking when posing for pictures. For all we know, she was asked to pose for the cameras because she is a good dancer and people might be interested in her personally. Just my opinion, obviously.
I also don't see how an article about Tatiana in Vogue, written by her (now) aunt-in-law, full of references of her relationship with Andrea, is more discreet than the quote that Emilie gave? I'm sure that Tatiana have read and approved the article before Lauren Davis submitted it to be published, therefore in my opinion it's the same as a direct quote. Oh, I'm sure Andrea was fine with it, not saying anything, just trying to point out that not talking to the press doesn't seem like a major rule for Casiraghi's girlfriends anymore. Provided that it's harmless, they don't seem to mind (again, just my opinion).

oxygen 02-18-2008 09:32 PM

Seeing Emilie popping up in front of paparazzi shoots is sort of weird. I don't know. I feel that her comment about Pierre was harmless and gave us a bit more insight into his personality, but at the same time she's almost exploded onto the scene a little. Add that with a new fling in Pierre's life and the whole thing seems fishy. Then again we're only looking from the outside in.

And Emilie is much more stylish than this new girl (I want to raid her closet).

maya35 02-18-2008 09:57 PM

For all we know, she might have been on the scene for a long time, and the press agencies where not buying her pictures because she is not that well known to the public in general. But now that she is/was dating someone who is featured in the tabloids, they can get money from it. I don't think I will blame her for attention seeking until she proves guilty:).
About the other girls - since her interview was just published, and Vanity Fair is a monthly magazine, it is possible she gave that interview as far back as a month, a month and a half ago, and by the time it went on sale they weren't together anymore - happens sometimes with stuff like that. Or maybe they prefer an open relationship?
Basically, unless she goes out and does a full interview just about Pierre to the gossip mag, like Maria Jurado, I, personally, won't consider the story fishy... It doesn't seem to be hurting anyone.

oxygen 02-18-2008 10:41 PM

^ You see, that's what I'm hoping. I'm hoping that she was not a well known socialite and was thrust into the spotlight by dating Pierre (he's a bright light, that boy). Hell, I hadn't even heard of Alice Dellal until seeing her with Pierre, so Emilie's circumstances might be the same.

Grace 02-19-2008 04:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maya35 (Post 731534)
I also don't see how an article about Tatiana in Vogue, written by her (now) aunt-in-law, full of references of her relationship with Andrea, is more discreet than the quote that Emilie gave? I'm sure that Tatiana have read and approved the article before Lauren Davis submitted it to be published, therefore in my opinion it's the same as a direct quote. Oh, I'm sure Andrea was fine with it, not saying anything, just trying to point out that not talking to the press doesn't seem like a major rule for Casiraghi's girlfriends anymore. Provided that it's harmless, they don't seem to mind (again, just my opinion).

Except that at that point Tatiana and Andrea had been together years already and I don't remember the article talking so much about Andrea.
Plus also the interview the other girl gave to the Italian Vanity Fair some months ago seemed pretty harmless to most people, but Pierre was furious and very hurt by it. So talking about him after supposedly dating him for such a short time and apparently not exclusively doesn't seem a very smart move to me (and not very respectful either).

ETA: Regarding Pierre's reaction to the other girl's interview a few months back, I'm not speculating, I do know Pierre's reaction directly (I know many people at Bocconi, which is not a big University...), so I'm simply relating what I know.

CasiraghiTrio 02-19-2008 12:47 PM

I do not think he is with Emilie at all. But I don't see how anyone can say he is clearly upset and hurt by her interview. I mean, anything is possible, but you can't possibly know either way, without having the word from the man himself.
Though I admit his actions seem to be saying that he is moving on and not thinking about Emilie too much, if at all.

Julliette, your pictures are awesome!!!! Thank you very much for sharing them.

Horseygal 02-19-2008 11:06 PM

Well, I think Pierre needs to be more careful about who he's dating - unfortunately, there will be some bad choices (like Andrea and that Spanish actress that spilled the beans to the press), and he'll have to deal with the fall out - but, it's a lesson learned. Maybe she talked because their relationship was shorter than she liked/hoped, so she turned on him. Eventually, when he's serious, he'll find someone special (like Tatiana is for Andrea) and that person will be discreet, mature, and with Pierre NOT for the press it gets her, but because she loves him. Wherever it goes from there....who knows.....

CasiraghiTrio 02-19-2008 11:13 PM

^You more or less read my mind, Horseygal. Whatever the case, it seems obvious that there is a misunderstanding between those two. He is not acting like he wants to be her boyfriend, and her words indicate that she wants to be his girlfriend, so they are not on the same page at all.

lady ana 02-19-2008 11:14 PM

1st of all, i know someone who knows emilie quite well and apparently she's been social climbing for a while, she was actually dating quincy jones and also dated nellee hooper a few years ago.
2nd, the article in vogue was not written by lauren davis, she is not a journalist but a stylist, so i doubt she would have even read the article before it came out, and there were no quotes by tatiana where she talked about andrea so the writer probably took the liberty to mention him himself.

La Bouche d'Or 02-20-2008 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lady ana (Post 732026)
1st of all, i know someone who knows emilie quite well and apparently she's been social climbing for a while, she was actually dating quincy jones and also dated nellee hooper a few years ago.
2nd, the article in vogue was not written by lauren davis, she is not a journalist but a stylist, so i doubt she would have even read the article before it came out, and there were no quotes by tatiana where she talked about andrea so the writer probably took the liberty to mention him himself.

How desperate you have to be to date Quincy Jones? Omg, young talented european dancer dating like 100-years old guy. Holly.:eek:

I really hope Pierre will find someone right for him. I have discovered that most of the girls he's dated were treating him like somekind of toy to play with, not respecting him at all. They simply hurt him!

shappica 02-20-2008 07:03 PM

^ I've always had an impression that he's treated them like toys...

oxygen 02-20-2008 10:43 PM

Quincy Jones? LOL. :rofl:

Quote:

Originally Posted by La Bouche d'Or (Post 732107)
I have discovered that most of the girls he's dated were treating him like somekind of toy to play with, not respecting him at all. They simply hurt him!

Really?
Really?
Really?

I don't mean to be rude, but I am obviously not alone in seeing the complete opposite. Pierre's a serial dater (it's a nicer phrase than "player").

kyansaunt20 02-20-2008 10:59 PM

^ i agree with you oxygen..........he can't seem to stay with one girl very long.

La Bouche d'Or 02-21-2008 08:44 AM

He's definitely a player, but I meant that most of the girls play with him, too. Is it only me who thinks that they use him to build their self-esteem or social position?

CasiraghiTrio 02-21-2008 08:52 PM

^Well, since he only wants to play, at least he is decent enough to play with girls who only want play too. It would not be very nice of him to play with a girl who wanted more, would it? I mean, if you are going to tango with a different girl a week, better to do it with someone who wants that, right? Am I wrong?

Horseygal 02-21-2008 10:08 PM

You're not wrong, CasiraghiTrio - I think Emilie (?) THOUGHT she was a "play-uh" but got played!! She probably called up some tabloid after feeling embarrassed and wanted to stick it to him.... he's moved on, and the article will be forgotten....I doubt it hurt his feelings, or his dating prospects!!

moby 02-24-2008 03:21 AM

That's too bad about Emilie... I liked her clothes. :rolleyes: Imo, she shouldn't have said anything to the press in the first place, even though what she said seemed pretty harmless. It's just that when a royal's date talks to the press, people get suspicious about her motives and almost always think that the person is up to something tacky like publicizing herself or her relationship with the royal bf. And the thing is, such unnecessary criticisms could have been easily avoided, simply being discreet.

Anyhow, I don't know if she's just a naturally smiling, happy, people person sort of person, but in light of recent events, these pictures just give off the wrong vibe, imo.
(Isifa)
Supload.com // Free Image Hosting

oxygen 02-24-2008 04:28 AM

These pictures are unsettling. She's making herself out to be an attention whore.

mizzy2006 02-24-2008 04:30 AM

Yeah, its not about whether the statement is harmless or not, but because the royal's date normally can't speak:biggrin: My thought after her first statement was we will all get more 'in house' story of Casiraghis in the near future. Of course she will say good things about her boyfriend's sister, which we all want to know...:rolleyes:

Horseygal 02-24-2008 12:54 PM

These pictures should remind all of CHARLENE at the Olympics w/Prince Albert!:bang: Always able to "find" the camera, and willing to mug for shots. When have we ever seen Felix, Alex, or Tatiana - or Ernst, for that matter, SEEKING out the press?! The smile, and actually stopping to have your photo taken (for no other reason than who you were most recently "dating") is extremely telling.....

oxygen 02-24-2008 06:11 PM

Oh, god, Charlene?!

Emilie, quick, stop while you're ahead!

CasiraghiTrio 02-24-2008 10:44 PM

Emilie is a dead ringer for the next super-hyped cheesy reality show. She's already trying out for a B-list role in the it-handbag stakes. She's had her fun with Quincy and Pierre. Now she's goin' for an encore of her 15 min.

La Bouche d'Or 02-25-2008 09:54 AM

^^I doubt she'll make it big in Italy or wherever else. She's pushing way too hard.:bang:

julliette 03-13-2008 06:56 PM

Pierre is on Novella 2000 this week (i saw it on magazine's site). Can someone who has the magazine please scan it to us? :flowers:

tbhrc 03-14-2008 07:11 AM

Cowboy Pierre Casiraghi in Milan 13/03/2008

Gallery

Lady.Hamilton 03-14-2008 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tbhrc (Post 742032)

Gallery

love the hat :lol:, thank you

Tosca 03-14-2008 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by julliette (Post 741853)
Pierre is on Novella 2000 this week (i saw it on magazine's site). Can someone who has the magazine please scan it to us? :flowers:

I saw the photo of him bare-chested at a party in Rome, but the quality of the photo isn't that good.

randomlyKeira 03-14-2008 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio (Post 731839)
I do not think he is with Emilie at all. But I don't see how anyone can say he is clearly upset and hurt by her interview. I mean, anything is possible, but you can't possibly know either way, without having the word from the man himself.
Though I admit his actions seem to be saying that he is moving on and not thinking about Emilie too much, if at all.

I'm new to the forums, but I can't help but LOL with the speculation on Pierre's involvment with diffrent girls, and the press speculating and saying his "girlfriend" every other day is quite hilarious... I know for a fact that he jumps from girl to girl to girl to girl and so on... But he's young so it's alright. He has a good heart though...

oxygen 03-14-2008 10:03 PM

Quote:

Gallery

Erm...no.

Then again, few people look good in cowboy hats.

giov 03-16-2008 08:27 AM

Quote:

Gallery

Piere looks great, but if walks around Milan with that cowboy look, he surely doesn't want to stay incognito and then he shouldn't complain with the paparazzi who chase him, IMO!

auroraDaniel 03-17-2008 05:55 AM

Pierre looks hot in that hat... Charlotte nailed it too with cow boy hat..i can still remember her walking with Felix with cowboy hat on her head...maybe only casiraghis can do this look :)

josey 03-20-2008 11:59 AM

Alice Dellal pictures

Alice Dellal, Pierre Casiraghi's girlfriend is in a new story for Volt magazine. The pictures are on the website of the photographer Andrew Woffinden here:
Untitled Page

Lady.Hamilton 03-20-2008 03:47 PM

Here's some pictures of Pierre in Milan, i'll post you the link to the website on which i found them on.

Snygge Pierre Casiraghi i Milano! - senaste skvaller!

coco 03-20-2008 05:09 PM

He forgot to light his cigarette:lol:

kyansaunt20 03-20-2008 05:19 PM

what is up with Pierre and his cowboy hat? is he trying to cover up his new haircut.

oxygen 03-20-2008 08:49 PM

Why, look at Pierre looking all clean and dapper! He'd look 100x better without that cigarette, though.

auroraDaniel 03-24-2008 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by josey (Post 744181)
Alice Dellal, Pierre Casiraghi's girlfriend is in a new story for Volt magazine. The pictures are on the website of the photographer Andrew Woffinden here:
Untitled Page

it's a good thing that alice and pierre are not an item :ohmy:

Tosca 03-26-2008 01:29 PM

I'm wondering what Pierre is currently doing in Milan, since he didn't pass his exams last year, so he no longer attends the Bocconi university.
According to this week's Diva mag he dropped in just to say hello to his ex fellow students in the very middle of a lesson. He was accompanied by a lovely girl, and swore like a trooper.

mizzy2006 03-26-2008 01:39 PM

Wo, he failed?? Ok..can he resit the paper? Is it true Charlotte back to school now?

La Bouche d'Or 03-26-2008 01:53 PM

I'm wondering what are his plans now. Maybe he'll get a job...:rolleyes:

Grace 03-26-2008 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tosca (Post 746339)
I'm wondering what Pierre is currently doing in Milan, since he didn't pass his exams last year, so he no longer attends the Bocconi university.

What do you mean? In Italy you can fail exams for years and still attend university...and as far as I know Pierre was still attending Bocconi at Christmas, so unless he decided to drop out very recently, he is still attending. What does the mag say exactly?

oxygen 03-26-2008 08:16 PM

Well, you can fail exams and still be in school. I don't know if there's an academic probation equivalent in Italy, but if this is true, he might be on it. I'd hate to think he's no longer in school.

What's Diva's credibility? Is it some sort of gossip mag?

Tosca 03-27-2008 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grace (Post 746534)
What do you mean? In Italy you can fail exams for years and still attend university...and as far as I know Pierre was still attending Bocconi at Christmas, so unless he decided to drop out very recently, he is still attending. What does the mag say exactly?

I mean what I read, that is what the short Pierre article read: "He's no longer attending Bocconi, because he failed his exams", which sounded strange to me too...
Anyway today I read in Novella mag that Pierre is still going to university instead, and the article also carries a few pictures of him having bruises on his face. Apparently he had another car accident again, since his hatchback got crushed once again. He is also said to have been fined for leaving his car in a no parking area for the nth time...

lazuli 03-27-2008 03:52 PM

The same goes in Portugal Grace... Besides universities gardens are lovely places to read, relax, socialize, flirt... and all sort of non-studying activities, wich are, obviously, much more important than learning something really useful for the future life ( pardon the sarcasm )... Why should Pierre make an effort to show some maturity and take school seriously, or even to work, when he can have anithing he wants for free? Why should he try if he already knows that there will always be someone there for him? This is a terrible way of putting things, but i think this must be the way Casi kids look at life. Sorry!

randomlyKeira 03-27-2008 07:39 PM

:rofl:Pierre didn't fail his exams... I won't believe that until I see the fail mark on his papers...

Matilda Casiraghi 03-31-2008 11:17 AM

Sometime everyone have problems with studyg...:flowers::heart:
Even though with blue blood...:wub:
I still love Pierre, even he dont have properly education...
Is still sweet and dear guy...:twohearts::wub:

julliette 04-01-2008 08:06 PM

Pierre representing Albert in Monaco Raid

1 - 2 - 3 - 4

kyansaunt20 04-01-2008 08:20 PM

why was Pierre Representing Albert in the Monaco Raid?

oxygen 04-01-2008 08:44 PM

Pierre's looking really good in the Monaco Raid! He seems geniunely happy about being at the event.

kyasaunt20: That's a pretty good question. Maybe, with Albert being so busy, he asked Pierre to take his place?

Cassi 04-02-2008 04:59 AM

Wow! He looks really hot in the new pics and not at all shy like his bro and sis. He seems pretty tall.

auroraDaniel 04-02-2008 05:40 AM

I agree that Pierre looks good in the pic. I never thought he's that tall...Can anyone tell me what is Monaco Raid? What is it all about?

Tosca 04-02-2008 11:08 AM

Boy, he looks a lot like Stefano in those pictures! Even more resemblant with his late father than Andrea is! Moreover he looks so serious and involved in his role. Very much different from the wild boy he is when in Milan.

ntg486 04-02-2008 11:47 AM

yeahh father than andrea... I think too he looks a lot like his father! I think he is very very very handsome! and probably albert was to busy... :) it would be nice to see pierre or charlotte or andrea doing events like this.

mizzy2006 04-02-2008 12:25 PM

I think this event was being held last year. Is that correct?

Penny Royalty 04-02-2008 11:46 PM

Pierre is tall and although he looks good shaven, I thought that his hair longer was made him even more handsomer. He looks like a runner himself. I wonder if he runs also? Maybe he's a fan of the sport.

Tosca 04-03-2008 11:49 AM

According to Novella mag, Pierre is currently spending some time in New York with his ex-girlfriend, the French ballerina Emilie Fouilloux

Novella 2000

federergates 04-04-2008 09:06 AM

So, that kid is going back to the ballerina.
I liked her so much before the interview thing, but I now only see her as one of Pierre's girls used to be.
But, who knows, maybe she's a right mate for Pierre.(She's so far the best Pierre girl to me.)

tbhrc 04-04-2008 10:30 AM

Pierre Casiraghi in Milan 03/04/08

Gallery

Tosca 04-04-2008 11:21 AM

More Pierre pictures:
Masterphoto Milano

pwroble 04-04-2008 12:16 PM

about federergates comment: I think he is still too young to settle down........he will have a couple 100s more of gf before he picks one....

julliette 04-04-2008 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pwroble (Post 749724)
about federergates comment: I think he is still too young to settle down........he will have a couple 100s more of gf before he picks one....

I agree with you.
IMO, he doesn't need to have a new girl every week, but he's too young to settle down.

federergates 04-05-2008 03:21 AM

of course , he's too young to settle down.
I'm just tinking that "Emilie type" is one of the choices.
Well, I just hope there is a girl who can teach him sth like stop doing sth stupid and stop treating him as a player (or treating each other as player).
That kid deserves a real relationship.(just my opinion)
But, maybe it's his stupid beahvior attracts me.:lol:

Come to think of it, he recently behaves well, right?
I haven't heard of some bad news of him.