The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Crown Prince Pavlos, Marie Chantal and Family (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f130/)
-   -   Princess Marie Chantal is expecting her 5th child (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f130/princess-marie-chantal-is-expecting-her-5th-child-15502.html)

lucien 01-14-2008 11:23 AM

Princess Marie Chantal is expecting her 5th child

:greeceflag::greeceflag::greeceflag:

It is anounced today that HRH Crown Princess Marie Chantal expects her fifth child early july.

The Greek Royal Family - Home Page

:flowers:

sgl 01-14-2008 11:32 AM

Congratulations to Marie-Chantal and Pavlos! They have such a beautiful family. I hope that this pregnancy is problem-free. :flowers:

TLLK 01-14-2008 11:52 AM

Congratulations to the Crown Prince and Crown Princess. I hope that there is a safe pregnancy and delivery for mother and child.

principessa 01-14-2008 11:58 AM

The royal family grows and grows. Congratulations and I wish them a safe pregnancy.

Stefanie 01-14-2008 12:54 PM

Yeah, congratulations!!!
Hopefully another boy. MO will be very happy then. But it doesn´t matter anyway: In case it´s a girl MO may become her substitute-mother.
So cut a long story short: This baby is totally unnecessary...
Sometimes I really believe that MC and Alexia (who IMO never liked each other) want to cut out each other: Wouldn´t be surprised if Alexia comes along with a fifth pregnancy next year.

Moonmaiden23 01-14-2008 01:45 PM

I've never found any of the Miller sisters truly beautiful, but MC is the most attractive of them in my opinion.

As for the VF article, it really does paint a picture of an enchanted family. I hope it's true because we need more of them.

MC and Pavlos have a right to as many children as they desire and they can certainly afford them, BUT...I agree with the poster above. Is a fifth child REALLY necessary?? MC is going to be 40 this year, so all I can think is that she wants to try and give MO a little sister before it's too late!

I hope this delivery goes smoother than her last one.

Moonmaiden23 01-14-2008 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stefanie (Post 716066)
Yeah, congratulations!!!
Hopefully another boy. MO will be very happy then. But it doesn´t matter anyway: In case it´s a girl MO may become her substitute-mother.
So cut a long story short: This baby is totally unnecessary...
Sometimes I really believe that MC and Alexia (who IMO never liked each other) want to cut out each other: Wouldn´t be surprised if Alexia comes along with a fifth pregnancy next year.

I've always had the intuition that Alexia and MC are not close either. But's not based on anything specific...just a feeling that they have nothing in common and that there might be jealousies/rivalries.

Alexia has the most gorgeous children!

morhange 01-14-2008 02:10 PM

I hope they choose another Greek name for this baby, like they did with Achileas and Odysseas.

sita 01-14-2008 02:20 PM

I can't believe it ! Just after they made public that MC nearly died when giving birth to her 4th ! Beautiful story !

elmabruin 01-14-2008 02:32 PM

Wonderful news!

Sybilla 01-14-2008 02:46 PM

Congratulations to the family! :flowers:

Maybe it's just me...but I didn't see this coming. It's quite a shocker (in a good way, of course). However, this is very happy news. :smile:

From HOLA: EL PRÍNCIPE PABLO Y LA PRINCESA MARIE CHANTAL ESPERAN SU QUINTO HIJO

BELTRANEJA 01-14-2008 02:52 PM

Congratulations To The Royal Family!!!!!

It Is A Good News.

samitude 01-14-2008 03:00 PM

Congratulations to them! I hope they will get another girl, but a boy will be a blessing also.

I am shocked that several are asking if a fifth child is necessary. What if your mother would have said you weren't necessary? Each individual child has a purpose and is a blessing from God.

Her_Majesty 01-14-2008 03:22 PM

Great News! Congartulations to the happy parents! :flowers:
I hope MC will have a save pregnancy and delivery!

marie45se 01-14-2008 03:33 PM

Congrats to the couple. I´m happy for them and I´m not suprised about it.I know they always wanted a big family. I hope she has a good pregnatsie

magnik 01-14-2008 03:44 PM

All the best to them. I hope that will be next girl.

berlen 01-14-2008 03:44 PM

Congratulations!!!

iannis 01-14-2008 04:18 PM

Oh not another one! It's far too hard to remember their names already!:bang:

Hopefully a girl? Just to break the routine...

Anyway, let's wish Marie Chantal to have a nice and easy pregnancy and that they decide to stop after the fifth kid!

Ohhh and that Nikolaos gets married and starts having kids himself!! :angel:

Bella 01-14-2008 04:24 PM

That's certainly gonig to be a big Greek family esp. once Nikolaos, Theodora and Phillipos begin families.

sofajr 01-14-2008 04:26 PM

i've got a question if Pavlos and MC belong to orthodox faith? if so, its normal to have so many kids as God wants them to. anyway congratulations.:flowers: