The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   King Willem-Alexander, Queen Máxima and family (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f48/)
-   -   Christmas in Argentina for WA, Máxima and their Family: December 2007 (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f48/christmas-in-argentina-for-wa-m-xima-and-their-family-december-2007-a-15191.html)

lucien 12-05-2007 06:14 AM

Christmas in Argentina for WA, Máxima and their Family: December 2007
 
Alexander and Máxima & Kids will celebrate Christmas in Argentina this year.

http://www.royalblog.nl/

courtesy HJA.
:flowers:

marilyne 12-05-2007 06:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lucien (Post 701358)
Alexander and Máxima & Kids will celebrate Christmas in Argentina this year.

http://www.royalblog.nl/

courtesy HJA.
:flowers:

O that great news! They can visit their friends and family..The article also states that they will have a photosession:rofl:

crm2317 12-05-2007 09:16 AM

Thats fantastic news. I hope they have a wonderful time!

Kelly 12-05-2007 11:55 AM

That is great news! Isn't it much warmer there this time around? Will the Queen go along?

Verde Esmeralda 12-05-2007 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kelly (Post 701459)
That is great news! Isn't it much warmer there this time around? Will the Queen go along?

Really warm actually. They can expect a 30º C temperature around that time here in BA...

lilytornado 12-05-2007 01:37 PM

That is so nice! It has been a while since the children have been to Argentina, and Ariane has never been there. Great that there will be a photosession!!

Vanesa 12-05-2007 04:01 PM

I must accept that I'm excited about the photosession. I like to notice how the girls are growing up. But I'm over all things, interested about Ariane's photo, since I've seen so few of her.

Vanesa.:wub:

Verde Esmeralda 12-12-2007 01:01 PM

Christmas in Argentina for WA, Máxima and their Family; December 2007
 
Since Máxima, Willem - Alexander and the 3 A's are going to spend Christmas in Argentina this year, I created this thread in order to post everything related to this special event.

It will be Máxima's first visit to Argentina since March 2006, when she came in an official trip with HM Queen Beatrix and the Prince of Orange. Back then, both Princess Amalia and Princess Alexia came along. But Princess Ariane, born in April 2007, is not yet known 'in person' by most of Máxima's friends and relatives, except for her parents and two of her brothers (Inés and Juan, who attended the baptism last October). This is one of the reasons for this visit.

I will try to provide you with the latest updates from Buenos Aires!

First question: Does anyone know for sure when they are arriving in BA, or when will the photosession be held?

Marengo 12-12-2007 01:03 PM

Are you sure this is the first visit since March 2006? Didn't her half sister Angeles marry in between, or was that before this date?

Verde Esmeralda 12-12-2007 01:06 PM

I am pretty sure it is. I don't recall any other wedding she attended in the past year...only remember she came specially for Samantha Deane's, but that was in 2004...

Verde Esmeralda 12-12-2007 01:38 PM

About the date of arrival to Argentina: this week's Gente magazine says it will be after the 22nd of December, and they will be back before the 7th of January - because Amalia has to continue with school.

Nichola 12-12-2007 02:22 PM

Do the DRF not spend Christmas together as a family?

I'm surprised the CP couple will be out of the country.

Princess Maxima 12-12-2007 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Verde Esmeralda (Post 704141)
I am pretty sure it is. I don't recall any other wedding she attended in the past year...only remember she came specially for Samantha Deane's, but that was in 2004...

Máxima's last visit to Buenos Aires was on October 1st 2006, when she attended the wedding of her half-sister María Zorreguieta:flowers:

Princess Maxima 12-12-2007 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Verde Esmeralda (Post 704134)
except for her parents and two of her brothers (Inés and Juan, who attended the baptism last October).

and Martín too;) (he attended W-A's birthday party)

Princess Robijn 12-13-2007 03:30 PM

The photoshoot will be December 22, 2007. It's confirmed by the RVD.

ashelen 12-13-2007 04:08 PM

but when do the arrive???

Marengo 12-14-2007 05:42 AM

Where did the RVD confirm the date? In the press maybe, I don´t see anything on the website of the Royal House.

Princess Robijn 12-14-2007 06:37 AM

It was said to a reporter, can't remember where I heard it.

Regina 12-14-2007 06:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nichola (Post 704174)
Do the DRF not spend Christmas together as a family?

I'm surprised the CP couple will be out of the country.

Probably Máxima's family was already missing her presence is the Zorreguieta's Christmas parties ;)

It seems they won't spend only the Christmas but also the New Year's day in Argentina. The children, especially Amalia, will find funny to spend these celebrations with a summer weather instead of snow and cold temperatures. Personally I prefer a cold Christmas :smile: but I guess it will be a funny experience for them.

PadThaiPrincess 12-15-2007 12:19 PM

They looked like they were having a good time in 2005 during Princess Catharina-Amalia's birthday shoot in December. They seem to enjoy themselves as a family no matter what the circumstances.

EmmieLou 12-15-2007 05:17 PM

I think it is great that they can go and spend some time with Maxima's family but I am surprised to hear it, I just assumed it would not bethe done thing.

Do you see the Dutch Royals on Christmas Day, like we do with the British Royals?

When the children start going to school, like Amalia, I guess it becomes difficult to find a time to go away.

Just got me thinking if Princess Mary would be allowed to go to Australia over Christmas?

Whatever.... I hope the family have a lovely Christmas!

Verde Esmeralda 12-16-2007 07:16 PM

I don't know if the Dutch RF gives too much attention to Christmas... maybe more attention to Sinterklaas?

Their photoshoots are during their holidays and official engagements, have they given any kind of postcard picture or official 'best wishes' for Christmas in the past few years? Does anyone know?

Verde Esmeralda 12-16-2007 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Princess Maxima (Post 704195)
Máxima's last visit to Buenos Aires was on October 1st 2006, when she attended the wedding of her half-sister María Zorreguieta:flowers:

Honestly, I didn't recall! Thanks for clarifying..

Verde Esmeralda 12-16-2007 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marengo (Post 704805)
Where did the RVD confirm the date? In the press maybe, I don´t see anything on the website of the Royal House.

Neither do I, but also in the last Blauw Bloed programma (15/12) it is mentioned that they will be coming.

Regina 12-17-2007 03:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Verde Esmeralda (Post 705681)
I don't know if the Dutch RF gives too much attention to Christmas... maybe more attention to Sinterklaas?

Their photoshoots are during their holidays and official engagements, have they given any kind of postcard picture or official 'best wishes' for Christmas in the past few years? Does anyone know?

Esmeralda, I was checking the Royal Holidays thread and I didn't find anything from them. Maybe they send Christmas cards to friends but they display them on their website, like other royal families do.

Amber26 12-17-2007 11:04 AM

Princess Máxima arrived to the country
The princess of the Netherlands, Máxima Zorreguieta, arrived yesterday morning, together with her 3 daughter, to Ezeiza Airport. There she was greeted by the staff of the Dutch Embassy.

Llegó a nuestro país la princesa Máxima | LANACION.com

ashelen 12-17-2007 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amber26 (Post 705856)
Princess Máxima arrived to the country
The princess of the Netherlands, Máxima Zorreguieta, arrived yesterday morning, together with her 3 daughter, to Ezeiza Airport. There she was greeted by the staff of the Dutch Embassy.

Llegó a nuestro país la princesa Máxima | LANACION.com

thank you so much for the aricle! i wonder if W-A was with them too or travel later? I am sure they travel with bodyguards and babysitters, could you imagine such a long trip with 3 little girls?it is exsousting!!!!! they will have a great time christmas in the summer!!!!!!

Verde Esmeralda 12-17-2007 01:31 PM

Hi Ashelen,

The article does not mention Willem Alexander, only Máxima and the three girls.

According to this article, they arrived in a KLM flight from Amsterdam, via Paris. They were extremely discrete, and the other passengers only noticed their presence when the flight ended.

ashelen 12-17-2007 02:35 PM

I can imagine, she probably wants to be incognito there! i wonder where will they stay? and how much spanish the girls can speak!!!nice, christmas and nice weather1

Verde Esmeralda 12-17-2007 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashelen (Post 705944)
I can imagine, she probably wants to be incognito there! i wonder where will they stay?

There are two probable options IMHO: her family residence in Recoleta (Buenos Aires) or the family countryside house in the outer BA (I believe their house is in Pingüinos Country Club, or Martindale CC, I don't remember exactly). I don't think they are staying at the Ambassador's residence - but that could be another one.

ashelen 12-17-2007 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Verde Esmeralda (Post 705966)
There are two probable options IMHO: her family residence in Recoleta (Buenos Aires) or the family countryside house in the outer BA (I believe their house is in Pingüinos Country Club, or Martindale CC, I don't remember exactly). I don't think they are staying at the Ambassador's residence - but that could be another one.

In recoleta in an appartment, with the 3 girls in the summer a little bit difficult , i think , probably in their house in Pinguinos where they can enjoy the summer time outside!

Verde Esmeralda 12-18-2007 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashelen (Post 705989)
In recoleta in an appartment, with the 3 girls in the summer a little bit difficult , i think , probably in their house in Pinguinos where they can enjoy the summer time outside!

Probably true, plus a countryside home can provide them with more privacy for their stay.

I found no reports on her stay today, the media is completely silent about it! :ermm:

PadThaiPrincess 12-18-2007 10:27 PM

How lovely for Princess Maxima and the AAA girls to be able to get away with some privacy. The press is certainly careful about what they print after the legal smackdowns they have recieved at the hand of the DRF.

fanletizia 12-19-2007 04:09 AM

OUTCOME OF THE PRINCESS MAXIMA AND COMES THE QUEEN BEATRIX

In the coming hours, arrive to our country and Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands and his entourage, together with the prince and husband Max, William Alexander. They also will travel to La Angostura, where they have rented three houses in an exclusive country.

LLEGO LA PRINCESA MAXIMA Y VIENE LA REINA BEATRIZ - Reporter del Espectaculo

princess leonor 12-19-2007 04:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Verde Esmeralda (Post 705912)
Hi Ashelen,

The article does not mention Willem Alexander, only Máxima and the three girls.

But surely Willem Alexander will be coming to Argentina too, to spend christmas with his family, won't he? Verde Esperalda, do you happen to know when the photoshoot will take place?

JessRulz 12-19-2007 04:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by princess leonor (Post 706501)
But surely Willem Alexander will be coming to Argentina too, to spend christmas with his family, won't he? Verde Esperalda, do you happen to know when the photoshoot will take place?

The photo shoot will take place on December 22nd

Regina 12-19-2007 04:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fanletizia (Post 706500)
OUTCOME OF THE PRINCESS MAXIMA AND COMES THE QUEEN BEATRIX

In the coming hours, arrive to our country and Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands and his entourage, together with the prince and husband Max, William Alexander. They also will travel to La Angostura, where they have rented three houses in an exclusive country.

LLEGO LA PRINCESA MAXIMA Y VIENE LA REINA BEATRIZ - Reporter del Espectaculo

I don't know if this is a trustful information :ermm: I think it is a bit weird if the Queen is not going to spend the Christmas on her own Country.

Verde Esmeralda 12-19-2007 11:16 AM

I don't know where the photoshoot will take place, I would pressume in the Embassy? Or some place where they can keep journalists relatively in control...

Speaking of press, two papparazzo - pictures of Máxima & the girls with Jorge Zorreguieta & Carmen Cerruti eating ice-cream in an very well known ice cream-parlor in Callao Ave. (nearby her parent's residence) are published this week in a gossip magazine.

Verde Esmeralda 12-19-2007 11:18 AM

The article states that Máxima would be coming back to NL soon, to spend the New Year with the royal family. But again, this is a gossip magazine...

In the pictures, Máxima is wearing black, high - heeled shoes and golden earrings, and the same dark glasses she wore to her recent visit to Slovakia.

marilyne 12-19-2007 11:28 AM

is it possible to post the pics on this forum?

ashelen 12-19-2007 11:54 AM

I would be very surprise if the Queen spend xmas in argentina! but everything is possible!

Paty 12-19-2007 12:50 PM

Pics of Maxima in Argentina

http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/4662/maxto4.jpg
http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/4662/maxto4.jpg

Verde Esmeralda 12-19-2007 01:15 PM

Exactly these pictures I was talking about...

The website of the RF doesn't say anything about a trip of HM Beatrix abroad in the inmediate future (december 07), not even about W-A's. He has scheduled activities in the Netherlands at least until tomorrow. Is it possible that this is not included in the website because it would be a private visit? (if true?)

ashelen 12-19-2007 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paty (Post 706666)

thank you so much for the pics, it looks that they are having fun! and i know the ice cream from there is delicius, make me to wish one! i wonder would they have bodyguards around????

Verde Esmeralda 12-19-2007 03:50 PM

There are no visible bodyguards surrounding them in the picture, but it is easy to imagine there must be. She always brings security every time she's here, to keep an eye on her - at a proper distance. The article doesn't say anything about it either.

It is also remarkable that she chose a table next to the window... anyone who walks along Callao Av. could see her, so could the papparazzos...however, i believe she was not seeking for a particular privacy, if not she would have asked for delivery!! Hahaha now seriously, this does not entitle photographers to chase her, but this was to be expected...

ashelen 12-19-2007 04:06 PM

I think she was expecting the papparazzi, becasue she has the girls very well dress and this is not the usual style in argentina for kids, they look with very european dresses

Princess Maxima 12-19-2007 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashelen (Post 706744)
I think she was expecting the papparazzi, becasue she has the girls very well dress and this is not the usual style in argentina for kids, they look with very european dresses

I think they are dressed like every normal child

PadThaiPrincess 12-19-2007 04:17 PM

Thank you for posting the pictures! The girls look sweet in their summer dresses though I think Princess Maxima is a brave mummy to take them for ice cream in such nice(and easily mussed)outfits.

Verde Esmeralda 12-19-2007 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashelen (Post 706744)
I think she was expecting the papparazzi, becasue she has the girls very well dress and this is not the usual style in argentina for kids, they look with very european dresses

I disagree, those dresses could be worn by just any Argentinian toddler as well! Plus, they are indeed Princesses, and they i'm sure they are supposed to look always neat and tidy...

ashelen 12-19-2007 05:45 PM

Verde Esmeralda:
you might be right, but last time that i was there a year ago and i dressed my daughter like this I could notice the look of all the people in the streets and family! and the other thing that would make the people to turn around and look at me it was to take my daughter in a stroller!-she was 4 at the time-
but you are right after all they are princesses

TLLK 12-19-2007 08:30 PM

Yum! Anytime is a good time for ice cream! ( I hear that Argentina has great ice cream too.)

ashelen 12-19-2007 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TLLK (Post 706839)
Yum! Anytime is a good time for ice cream! ( I hear that Argentina has great ice cream too.)

yes, the best ice cream!!! and I did the same as soon as I arrive to Argentina I took my daughter to the same ice cream shop!
I was wondering if Maxima would take the girls in a bus "colectivo" ride, probably not. I remeber when I took my daughter the first time she was 3 years old, first time in Argentina and first time in a bus, she had so much fun she wanted to hung from the top bars like a monkey!, she was so excited looking all over the place and she wanted to ring the bell at the back for the exit, it wasn't so much fun for me becasue I was trying to keep her safe, she always is in the car seat buckle up! well she just had one ride in the bus and it was enough for me!!!but i must say she had a lot of fun!, the same with the subway, one ride and she was all over the place!!! it wasn't for me too much stress! Hope she take the girls to the zoo, it is wonderfull place for the kids, mine love it!

emilieweber2004 12-20-2007 04:07 AM

the girls are dress like normal kids but not maxima , she dresses a bit too well on that occasion but anyway i am glad that we have pics of them

Regina 12-20-2007 06:37 AM

Yes, I am almost sure Máxima knew that someone would picture them there.
They seem to be having a great time! It's winter here but I could eat an argentinean ice cream right now! ;)
I like the girl's dresses, they are very pretty. I agree most mothers wouldnt dress their children with fancy dresses in this kind of event but I prefer to see the little girls dressed like that than wearing messy or boyish cloths.

BeautyLeonor 12-20-2007 08:50 PM

Cute pictures of the girls, i'm not sure if they had been posted earlier.

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/6784/amagt5.jpg
http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/5246/ama2zv5.jpg
http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/1753/ama3ut6.jpg
http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/2536/ama4di4.jpg
http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/6128/ama6us3.jpg
http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/5088/ama5cl9.jpg
__________________
" *Love Is Like A Rose In Winter, Only The Strong Survives* My Favorite Rose: Felipe & Letizia"

ashelen 12-20-2007 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BeautyLeonor (Post 707256)

thank you so much for the photos, are so cute the girls!!!! a day out with grandma! i wonder who is next to them a bodyguard???

acdc1 12-20-2007 09:17 PM

No, I don't think they have! They are so cute, and growing up so much! Has Amalia's hair darkened, or is it just me?

Katrianna 12-21-2007 12:41 AM

Thanks to all for the pictures. Amalia looks hot and tired from her outing. Still, they are having a good time.

emilieweber2004 12-21-2007 04:35 AM

thanks BeautyLeonor!

Marengo 12-21-2007 05:55 AM

It seems that Princess Alexia is recycling the dress that was worn by Princess Amalia during the last photoshoot in Argentina, around two years ago.

marilyne 12-21-2007 06:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BeautyLeonor (Post 707256)
Cute pictures of the girls, i'm not sure if they had been posted earlier.

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/5088/ama5cl9.jpg
__________________
" *Love Is Like A Rose In Winter, Only The Strong Survives* My Favorite Rose: Felipe & Letizia"

Love this picture! Alexia with a cheeky smile and a cheeky bag!:wub:

Thanks for posting the pics!

marilyne 12-21-2007 08:36 AM

This picture http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/d...untitled-1.jpg
(scanpix) reminds me very much of a picture taken a few years ago...

ANP Beeldbank

Nichola 12-21-2007 08:48 AM

Sweet pics!

I like the one where Amalia is with Santa.:smile:

marilyne 12-21-2007 09:02 AM

sx45b72d.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
sx45b71d.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
untitled-1.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
sx45b746.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

scanpix

dazzling 12-21-2007 10:48 AM

Pictures of the girls with santa are so cute as well as the ones of them sitting on the sidewalk with their own little paper bags. Girls look adorable, love their little summer dresses

rominet09 12-21-2007 11:10 AM

They are lovely that's all !

Verde Esmeralda 12-21-2007 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marengo (Post 707336)
It seems that Princess Alexia is recycling the dress that was worn by Princess Amalia during the last photoshoot in Argentina, around two years ago.

Yes indeed, Marengo! Weird, eh?

I believe they were shopping in Alto Palermo shopping mall, though I am not sure. Paseo Alcorta and Patio Bullrich are also located near the Zorreguieta's residence.

In the first picture, where Amalia is clearly pointing at the lens, she even seems a little bit annoyed! Are these papparazo pics?

PadThaiPrincess 12-21-2007 11:28 AM

I am glad to see them in non matching outfits for a change. Amalia is growing up so fast, she's really lost the baby look and on the verge of becoming a young woman.

msleiman 12-21-2007 11:54 AM

Such very sweet girls. They seem to be a wonderful family. I know that they are happy to see the other side of the family. How often are the girls able to see them each year?

princess leonor 12-21-2007 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BeautyLeonor (Post 707256)

Thanks so much for these pictures BeautiLeonor. These are so beautiful! So nice to see them with their grandparents in the mall with Santa :wub: So nice to see Alexia wear Amalia's old dress, it is such a pretty dress!

ashelen 12-21-2007 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Verde Esmeralda (Post 707422)
Yes indeed, Marengo! Weird, eh?

I believe they were shopping in Alto Palermo shopping mall, though I am not sure. Paseo Alcorta and Patio Bullrich are also located near the Zorreguieta's residence.

In the first picture, where Amalia is clearly pointing at the lens, she even seems a little bit annoyed! Are these papparazo pics?

yes, it is great that she recylce the dress and it looks so pretty on her!!!
verde esmeralda you are right, Amalia looks upset about the papparazi pics!!!!!

Regina 12-21-2007 06:09 PM

Hola Article

LA PRINCESA MÁXIMA REGRESA A ARGENTINA CON SUS HIJAS PARA PASAR LA NAVIDAD CON SU FAMILIA

"Princess Máxima returns to Argentina with her daughters to spend the Christmas with her family"

It says Prince William will join them in the next days. The article doesn't mention the presence of the Queen.

Princess Maxima 12-21-2007 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Regina (Post 707584)
It says Prince William will join them in the next days. The article doesn't mention the presence of the Queen.

I don't think Beatrix will be coming. On Dec 25th she'll deliver her christmas speech Het Koninklijk Huis

CEC 12-21-2007 09:21 PM

I don't think the girls are too dress up for Buenos Aires. My family lives a few blocks from Maxima's family and that's how most girls dress in the area and in Buenos Aires in general in the summer. They seem very Argentinean to me, unlike Infanta Leonor who is always dressed more formal and personally I don't think as fun. In fact I have seen pictures of the girls in denim jackets from Paula Cahen D'Anvers and now it seems they purchased outfits at Cheeky and are wearing Botanguita shoes.

Also, the apartments in the building where the Zorreguieta's live are not very big. I doubt Maxima would be staying there, but then again she seems as a very normal and down to earth person to me so who knows.

The girls do speak in Spanish to their mother and so does Prince Willem. There is a video in YouTube of the family posing for the summer shoot and if you listen closely you'll hear they speak Argentinean Spanish.

ashelen 12-21-2007 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CEC (Post 707622)
I don't think the girls are too dress up for Buenos Aires. My family lives a few blocks from Maxima's family and that's how most girls dress in the area and in Buenos Aires in general in the summer. They seem very Argentinean to me, unlike Infanta Leonor who is always dressed more formal and personally I don't think as fun. In fact I have seen pictures of the girls in denim jackets from Paula Cahen D'Anvers and now it seems they purchased outfits at Cheeky and are wearing Botanguita shoes.

Also, the apartments in the building where the Zorreguieta's live are not very big. I doubt Maxima would be staying there, but then again she seems as a very normal and down to earth person to me so who knows.

The girls do speak in Spanish to their mother and so does Prince Willem. There is a video in YouTube of the family posing for the summer shoot and if you listen closely you'll hear they speak Argentinean Spanish.

Cec: do you have the link in you tube to listen the girls speak spanish?????
i love the girls how they look they are so cute and amalia isso gown up now!!!

ap3 12-21-2007 10:06 PM

thank you for the pictures!

CEC 12-21-2007 10:07 PM

Sure, here it is. You have to listen very carefully because the volume is really low. Also they speak Spanish towards the end of the photo shoot, so be patient!!!.

YouTube - Summer Photoshoot

ashelen 12-22-2007 02:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CEC (Post 707639)
Sure, here it is. You have to listen very carefully because the volume is really low. Also they speak Spanish towards the end of the photo shoot, so be patient!!!.

YouTube - Summer Photoshoot

Cec;
thank you so much, yes it is very difficult to listen, just WA and M said the "beso" kiss, but it was really nice to see how cute are the girls , i will listen again tomorrow to se if i can liste n better, thank you so much!

Amber26 12-22-2007 03:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Princess Maxima (Post 707614)
I don't think Beatrix will be coming. On Dec 25th she'll deliver her christmas speech Het Koninklijk Huis

That's nog life; it's taken a few weeks before christmas :smile:

galatea_12 12-22-2007 04:49 AM

Alexia is sooooooooo cute!!!!!!! :wub:

royalgertjan 12-22-2007 08:07 AM

is there an photoshoot today?

Princess Maxima 12-22-2007 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by royalgertjan (Post 707698)
is there an photoshoot today?

Yes!:smile: I'm not sure, but I think the photosession will take place at 11.00(argentine time)

marilyne 12-22-2007 10:53 AM

The first pics of the photosession
PPE Agency

marilyne 12-22-2007 11:07 AM

ANP Beeldbank
http://aycu33.webshots.com/image/380...5213096_rs.jpg

mandyy 12-22-2007 11:11 AM

Photos from Yahoo
Yahoo! News Search Results for Princess Amalia

marilyne 12-22-2007 11:39 AM

I love the picture of maxima and ariane laughing! it is so cute! I hope that NOS and RTL will cover it in the news today..

ashelen 12-22-2007 12:15 PM

thank you so much for the pics, the girls looks so lovely, i love the dresses,( i think is a couple of shops close to her mother apartment that sell this kind of dresses, beautiful) and it is nice to see Maxima ryclying on of the dresses,I belive she use that in one of her state visits, am i right?
just lovely family pics!!!!

ashelen 12-22-2007 12:18 PM

I wonder if they are living at the embassy???, her mother apartment probably too small for all of them! i can not remeber where is located the Dutch embassy?

Princess Maxima 12-22-2007 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashelen (Post 707784)
I wonder if they are living at the embassy???, her mother apartment probably too small for all of them! i can not remeber where is located the Dutch embassy?

The photosession took place at the Ambassador's Residence not in the Embassy;)

Marengo 12-22-2007 02:58 PM

Nice to see the three princesses, sadly no report on Blauw Bloed as it was dedicated completely to Queen Paola of the Belgians (they just mixed the two VRT portraits of HM btw). Hopefully they will have more on RTL boulevard on monday. Luckily both RTL and NOS news showed the photosession.

Paty 12-22-2007 03:09 PM

Images from Seegrespress

http://www.seegerpress-online.de/top...R_00194760.jpg:wub:
http://www.seegerpress-online.de/top...R_00194761.jpg
http://www.seegerpress-online.de/top...R_00194762.jpg
http://www.seegerpress-online.de/top...R_00194763.jpg
http://www.seegerpress-online.de/top...R_00194764.jpg
http://www.seegerpress-online.de/top...R_00194765.jpg
http://www.seegerpress-online.de/top...R_00194766.jpg
http://www.seegerpress-online.de/top...R_00194767.jpg:wub:
http://www.seegerpress-online.de/top...R_00194768.jpg:wub:
http://www.seegerpress-online.de/top...R_00194769.jpg
http://www.seegerpress-online.de/top...R_00194770.jpg
http://www.seegerpress-online.de/top...R_00194771.jpg
http://www.seegerpress-online.de/top...R_00194772.jpg

Gallery of pics without watermark

Galerías de imágenes

CEC 12-22-2007 03:30 PM

I love Maxima's dress!!!

acdc1 12-22-2007 03:44 PM

Awww sweet pictures!:wub::wub::wub: I love the ones of Amalia kissing Ariane, Ariane and Maxima laughing, and Amalia and Alexia playing soccer (football). Maxima and W-A looked great, as they always do. Ariane's gotten so big since we last saw her! She looks like a combo of Amalia and Alexia, IMO.

ashelen 12-22-2007 05:28 PM

thank you to everybody for sharing all the beautiful pictures, they are great!!!!

princess gertrude 12-22-2007 06:09 PM

All the little princesses are beautiful, their personalities seem to be very different but all appear to be very sweet. Maxima & W-A look great. Wonderful pics. I hope that have a great holiday in Argentina.

Kelly 12-22-2007 09:42 PM

Beautiful pictures! Looks like Maxima has lost all the baby fat, she looks great! I am trying to decide who Ariane looks like?! They look so happy in Argentina though.

rockon210 12-23-2007 02:46 AM

I have just watched the the NOS News Video.
It was mentioned that the whole family including Queen Beatrix, Constantijn&Family, Friso&Family will all celebrate together at a Country Club somewhere in Argentina.

lucien 12-23-2007 03:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanesa (Post 701543)
I must accept that I'm excited about the photosession. I like to notice how the girls are growing up. But I'm over all things, interested about Ariane's photo, since I've seen so few of her.

Vanesa.:wub:

Here you go!What wonderfull beautyfull children,photo's were taken in the garden of the dutch embassy:
PPE Agency

Courtesy PPE/Nieboer.

lucien 12-23-2007 04:04 AM

Het Koninklijk Huis

:smile:

princess leonor 12-23-2007 06:10 AM

What wonderful pictures, thanks so much :flowers: THe girls are so beautiful, Amalia sure seems to adore her baby sister, and Alexia didn't even cry this time, they're wonderful together :wub: Maxima looks amazing, it sure shows she's happy to be back "home". Can anyone tell me where I might be able to find a video?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:03 AM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018
Jelsoft Enterprises