The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Member Introductions and Updates (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f131/)
-   -   Bula from Fiji (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f131/bula-from-fiji-15187.html)

sinulord 12-11-2007 09:05 PM

Bula from Fiji

Bula everybody. It's indeed a great honour to be part of the Royal Forum and I'm really look forward to sharing the great wealth of information on royal issues with all of you. I'm a high school history teacher and royal history is the most fascinating part of my field for me. Here in Fiji we dont have a monarchy but we do have a noble House of Chiefs consisting of around 100 paramount and minor tributary nobles also known as chiefs (quite a lot for small country of less than a million people eh?). Anyway reading European royal history is a favourite hobby and it does contribute to my teaching as well, since we learn alot about European history in our curriculum.

dazzling 12-12-2007 05:07 AM

Hi sinulord & :welcome:
youve came to the right place, every royal house has a history subforum. Hope you enjoy !!

sinulord 12-12-2007 06:31 AM

By the way dazzling, how do I add a photo to my profile, and have it appear beside my username like yours above?

dazzling 12-12-2007 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sinulord (Post 703998)
By the way dazzling, how do I add a photo to my profile, and have it appear beside my username like yours above?

go to your user cp. Left handside under Settings & Options click on Edit avatar :flowers:

You can upload one from you pc, link (avatar's should not be larger than 80x80)or even choose from the existing gallery

LadyGabrielle 12-12-2007 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sinulord (Post 703897)
Bula everybody. It's indeed a great honour to be part of the Royal Forum and I'm really look forward to sharing the great wealth of information on royal issues with all of you. I'm a high school history teacher and royal history is the most fascinating part of my field for me. Here in Fiji we dont have a monarchy but we do have a noble House of Chiefs consisting of around 100 paramount and minor tributary nobles also known as chiefs (quite a lot for small country of less than a million people eh?). Anyway reading European royal history is a favourite hobby and it does contribute to my teaching as well, since we learn alot about European history in our curriculum.

Aloha Sinlord and welcome to the forum! I joined about 3 weeks ago and I am enjoying every minute. I am learning so much about royalty all over the world. The forum members are so knowledgeable you can really learn alot. Have fun being a part of this forum.:smile:

RhapsodyBrat 12-13-2007 04:58 PM

Hi Bula! it's great that you come here and use the knowledge you've learned to improve your teaching. I hope everything's great with you and your beautiful country. :flowers:

sinulord 12-16-2007 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dazzling (Post 704016)
go to your user cp. Left handside under Settings & Options click on Edit avatar :flowers:

You can upload one from you pc, link (avatar's should not be larger than 80x80)or even choose from the existing gallery

Thanks so much.

sinulord 12-16-2007 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lady anne (Post 704147)
Aloha Sinlord and welcome to the forum! I joined about 3 weeks ago and I am enjoying every minute. I am learning so much about royalty all over the world. The forum members are so knowledgeable you can really learn alot. Have fun being a part of this forum.:smile:

Aloha lady anne. Thanks so much for the welcome. Looking forward to contributing to and learning from this great forum. God Bless....

sinulord 12-16-2007 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RhapsodyBrat (Post 704620)
Hi Bula! it's great that you come here and use the knowledge you've learned to improve your teaching. I hope everything's great with you and your beautiful country. :flowers:

Vinaka vakalevu (thank you in Fijian) to you for the welcome and God Bless.... It's indeed an honour to be here..