The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Crown Prince Haakon & Crown Princess Mette-Marit and Family (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f47/)
-   -   Haakon at a Dedication Ceremony of the Nobel monument in New York (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f47/haakon-at-a-dedication-ceremony-of-the-nobel-monument-in-new-york-14041.html)

Bubbette 10-15-2003 10:02 AM

Haakon at a Dedication Ceremony of the Nobel monument in New York

You guys, Haakon was a mere 10 blocks from my house at a statue unveiling and no one told me! There is a photo on the front page of the NY Sun (Free subscription). www.nysun.com He is a big guy.

Alexandria 10-15-2003 08:04 PM

11 Attachment(s)
www.ibl.se - USA, NY, October 14. 2003 at 11:00AM Dedication Ceremony of the Nobel monument. Theodore Roosevelt Park, 81st Street and Columbus Avenue New York City. Crownprince Haakon.

www.ibl.se - USA, NY, October 14. 2003 at 11:00AM Dedication Ceremony of the Nobel monument. Theodore Roosevelt Park, 81st Street and Columbus Avenue New York City. Crownprince Haakon.

www.ibl.se - USA, NY, October 14. 2003 at 11:00AM Dedication Ceremony of the Nobel monument. Theodore Roosevelt Park, 81st Street and Columbus Avenue New York City. Crownprince Haakon, Mayer of the city of New York Michael R. Bloomberg and Margareta Winberg Deputy Prime Minister of Sweden

www.ibl.se - USA, NY, October 14. 2003 at 11:00AM Dedication Ceremony of the Nobel monument. Theodore Roosevelt Park, 81st Street and Columbus Avenue New York City. Crownprince Haakon, Mayer of the city of New York Michael R. Bloomberg and Margareta Winberg Deputy Prime Minister of Sweden

www.ibl.se - USA, NY, October 14. 2003 at 11:00AM Dedication Ceremony of the Nobel monument. Theodore Roosevelt Park, 81st Street and Columbus Avenue New York City. Crown Prince Haakon.

www.ibl.se - USA, NY, October 14. 2003 at 11:00AM Dedication Ceremony of the Nobel monument. Theodore Roosevelt Park, 81st Street and Columbus Avenue New York City. Crown Prince Haakon.

Bubbette 10-16-2003 11:04 AM

Yeah, right by my house and no one tells me!

dalia 05-17-2008 09:10 PM

A gallery from Search Celebrity, News and Sports Photos & Images - Jamd can be found here:- Photo Search - prince haakon in new york - Jamd. I hope that the link works.

dalia 05-21-2008 11:05 PM

Another gallery can be found on this link:- a . Click on the pictures to have very huge ones. In case the link doesn't work use this:- nobelmonument.com/nobel101403/pages/a.htm .