The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Royal House of Denmark (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f24/)
-   -   Annual Photo Shoots & Holidays At Gråsten Slot: 2003, 2005-2014 (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f24/annual-photo-shoots-and-holidays-at-gr-sten-slot-2003-2005-2014-a-13379.html)

Alexandria 07-31-2003 07:18 PM

Annual Photo Shoots & Holidays At Gråsten Slot: 2003, 2005-2014

7 Attachment(s)
www.ibl.se - © dana press - photo: Erik Smedegaard Denmark, Graasten 2003-07-25 Prinsessan Benedikte and grandson Richard, Royal Life Guards change on the Graasten castle - summerholiday

www.ibl.se - © dana press - photo: Erik Smedegaard Denmark, Graasten 2003-07-25 Drottning Margrethe of Denmark and her sister Prinsessan Benedikte and her daughter Prinsessan Alexandra von Berleburg with her son count Richard, Royal Life Guards change on the Graasten castle - summerholiday

paulette 08-01-2003 04:43 PM

;) Are they the only ones having their summer holiday??

Alexandria 08-04-2003 04:55 PM

5 Attachment(s)
www.ibl.se - © dana press - photo: Gert Blume Denmark, Graasten 01-08-2003 Graf Richard, Graasten Schloss, Hosen hoch ziehen, treppe, Tür, ganzfigur ---- Count Richard on Graasten Castle

www.ibl.se - © dana press - photo: Gert Blume Denmark, Graasten 01-08-2003 König Konstantin von Griechenland, Oldtimer, Auto, fahren, ganzfigur, Urlaub ---- King Konstantin of Greece driving Oldtimer car

anna 08-04-2003 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Alexandria@Aug 4th, 2003 - 10:57 pm
www.ibl.se - © dana press - photo: Gert Blume Denmark, Graasten 01-08-2003 Dänische und griechische Königsfamilien auf Graasten Schloss bei Wacheablösung, Leibgarde, Ganzfigur, Tür, Treppe (Von links) Garf Richard, Prinzessin Alexandra, Prince Philippos, Prinzessin Benedikte, Prinzessin Theodora, Königin Margrethe, König Konstantin und Königin Anne-Marie. ----- Royal Life Guards change on Graasten castle, Staircase (left) count Richard, Princess Alexandra, Prince Nikolaos, Princess Benedikte, Princess Theodora, Queen Margrethe, King Konstantin and Queen Anne-Marie

Well, finally here are some of the men on this vacation! Maybe the ladies had a few days to themselves before the men came.

According to reports Prince Nikolaos did not accompany his parents to Gråsten palace
- but his younger brother Prince Philippos (17) did :)

paulette 12-27-2003 11:50 AM

nice car. :lol:

Where did they get it???

lucys 08-02-2004 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Chatleen@Jul 30th, 2004 - 3:05 pm
Pictures of the danish royal family from their appearence on the steps of Graasten Castle today
Mary looks so much better without hats. I know it's a tradition in the northern Royal Family's to wear hats all the time, but I think she looks better without them. More youthful.

Alisa 08-02-2004 02:05 PM

Quote:

I do think, that Mary's outfit seems quite traditional. Not the wardrobe she ususally wears, when she is "of duty".....
She still looks nice, but I agree. :flower:

Josefine 04-30-2005 04:23 AM

what i understand there is yearly photos from this stairs am i right

Squidgy 07-29-2005 10:54 AM

4 Attachment(s)
Some pictures from Colourpress ...

(I must admit, I still find it shocking to see a monarch smoking so openly ... must be the prudish Canadian coming out in me :rolleyes: )

GrandDuchess 07-29-2005 11:05 AM

7 Attachment(s)
I don't like that she's smoking in public either! All public figures, and most of all those who are members of a Royal Family - and most certainly the Monarch - should present themselves with good judgement in public. They are role models and should set a high standard for the public. Daisy usually knows this, so this was a slip I would say...

Here are some more pictures, she was watching the military band playing at the summer residence Graasten Palace. These are from UK Press:

dutch royal 07-29-2005 11:09 AM

I think the same way,squidgy. When you are on duty you don,t smoke in public:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

H.M. Margrethe 07-29-2005 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dutch royal
I think the same way,squidgy. When you are on duty you don,t smoke in public:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

She is not on duty but on holiday...She has said in a interview that if ther is an ashtray nearby her, she takes a cigaret and smoke it and thats all.

SpiffyBallerina 07-31-2005 03:19 PM

I think it would be weird if QMII didn't smoke in public. She's not encouraging anything because she's just being herself. She's done it for so long that it's just a part of who she is (including a part of who her public persona is), so I really don't think it's a big deal for her.

If someone like Queen Beatrix (who supposedly hides her habit) just started smoking in public, then it might draw some attention, but QMII is so normal and nonchalant about it that it really doesn't bother me.

Emily 07-31-2005 04:04 PM

I think this queen is terrific but I find her smoking in public to be in poor taste.

Larzen 08-03-2005 03:41 AM

10 Attachment(s)
From a concert at Gråsten from colourpress

Larzen 08-03-2005 04:28 AM

8 Attachment(s)
Some more, Benedikte looks very elegant as always, so does her daughter, I dont really like Marys dress and coat combo allthough they are nice pieces seperatly. The Queen looks colourful:D still from colourpress

selminha 08-03-2005 04:48 AM

Lovely photos, and lovely to see! They all look so happy.

galuhcandrakirana 08-03-2005 05:02 AM

Yes Benedicte always looks ellegant. The queen looks good in those colourful dress, it is summer time:). Mary's dress looks lovely the shoes and its colour also matchs with the dress, just the coat's colour ruin the attire, it will be good if the coat colour is pale rose like her shoes'. Alexandra berleburg' skirt is very interesting.

Squidgy 08-03-2005 06:55 AM

4 Attachment(s)
... a few more from Colourpress ...

Alisa 08-03-2005 02:02 PM

5 Attachment(s)
The royal family today (san a few members). The Crown Princely couple also received a belated wedding gift.

from Colourpress.