The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Infanta Elena and Children (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f116/)
-   -   Felipe Juan Froilán de Marichalar's First Communion; May 24, 2007 (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f116/felipe-juan-froil-n-de-marichalars-first-communion-may-24-2007-a-12763.html)

crisiñaki 05-12-2007 07:21 PM

Felipe Juan Froilán de Marichalar's First Communion; May 24, 2007
 
Froilán is doing his First Communion the 24th of May with his school mates of Saint Patrick's school in Madrid

Let's wait for another family gathering:flowers:

rchainho 05-13-2007 04:26 PM

i hope to see all royal family with froilan.

iceflower 05-17-2007 02:58 AM

Thanks for the pic at the bullfight, lula, great shot :smile:

And thanks for the information that Froilan will have his first communion, Cris!
How exciting, the first grandchild will have it, hopefully we'll see pics and that
they'll all have a great day to remember.

crisiñaki 05-17-2007 04:18 AM

I know K, I hope we can get pics!

ABC.es: gente - gente - Froilán se prepara para la Comunión

Froilan prepares for his first communion

the son of the Dukes of Lugo went to the Pilar to get the traditional blessing every kid should get before their First communion

Paty 05-17-2007 06:18 AM

Froilán prepares himself for the Communion

The Dukes of Lugo took advantage of San Isidro's past bridge - festively in Madrid - to move to Zaragoza and to expire with the tradition of happening under the mantle of the Virgin of Pilar to their two children: Felipe - known popularly as Froilán-, that next July 17 will expire nine years old , and Victoria Federica, who has six years old.

According to the tradition, the children must expire with this rite to receive the benediction of the Virgin of Pilar before realizing the First Communion. And everything seems to indicate that the major grandson of Their Majesties the Kings will receive this sacrament in the next days, together with his companions of the college San Patricio, of Madrid, who is where he studies.

...

ABC.es: gente - gente - Froilán se prepara para la Comunión

fanletizia 05-17-2007 07:49 AM

FELIPE JUAN FROILÁN WILL RECEIVE the FIRST COMUNIÓN WITH HIS COMPANIONS DE COLEGIO
He will celebrate it in private with the Royal Family next 24th of May
...
Felipe, who is being educated, according to a director of the center “like a student more in the idea that a day will have to work to gain the life, and mainly in which is to be a good person”, will celebrate by desire of its parents, the infant Doña Elena and Don Jaime de Marichalar, his first comunión with all its companions in the chapel of the school. He will wear the traditional white suit - that the center brings from Great Britain from 1959 - and will live the ceremony with the same illusion that all the other children without nothing external interferes then of the “internalization”.
..
As much the teaching staff, that it participates in the celebrations - that one is one of the reasons for which the comuniones of this center are celebrated in workable days, as the parents of the students defend, from always, the position of which the Sacrament is an intimate act and that not even the own family must take photographic or video cameras.
...
FELIPE JUAN FROILÁN RECIBIRÁ LA PRIMERA COMUNIÓN CON SUS COMPAÑEROS DE COLEGIO

crisiñaki 05-17-2007 02:10 PM

Ja, I got the exclusive!:lol::lol::lol:
I posted it before it came on the news

Anyone knows why did they chose that date? the closest "Holy" date is Pentecost (27th of May)

crm2317 05-21-2007 01:26 PM

I'm looking forward to seeing the family on the 26th for Felipe's first communion. Hopefully it will be a real family event

meac 05-21-2007 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crm2317
I'm looking forward to seeing the family on the 26th for Felipe's first communion. Hopefully it will be a real family event

the communion date is 24th of may!!

crm2317 05-21-2007 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meac
the communion date is 24th of may!!

Sorry meac thanks for the correction:flowers: Thats even better I don't have to wait as long

lula 05-23-2007 01:29 PM

FELIPE JUAN FROILÁN CELEBRARÁ SU PRIMERA COMUNIÓN MAÑANA EN LA IGLESIA DE LOS PADRES DOMINICOS

FELIPE JUAN FROILÁN WILL CELEBRATE HIS FIRST COMMUNION TOMORROW IN THE CHURCH OF THE PARENTS DOMINICANS

At the mass there will be present his grandparents, the Kings, his parents, the dukes of Lugo, and his grandmother and godmother, the countess widow of Ripalda. After the ceremony there will be a familiar celebration in the palace of the Zarzuela.

Felipe Juan Froilán, who will expire nine years on July 17 and he has been prepared for the meeting by Jesus in the Eucharist, in the college where he studies, the San Patricio, he will receive tomorrow, on May 24, at 11 a.m., his first communion in the church of "San Pedro Mártir del teologado de los Padres Dominicos " of Alcobendas (Madrid).
...

monica 05-23-2007 01:51 PM

That in few hours we will have the photos of Felipe of COMMUNION well !!!!

Princess Robijn 05-23-2007 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lula
FELIPE JUAN FROILÁN CELEBRARÁ SU PRIMERA COMUNIÓN MAÑANA EN LA IGLESIA DE LOS PADRES DOMINICOS

FELIPE JUAN FROILÁN WILL CELEBRATE HIS FIRST COMMUNION TOMORROW IN THE CHURCH OF THE PARENTS DOMINICANS

At the mass there will be present his grandparents, the Kings, his parents, the dukes of Lugo, and his grandmother and godmother, the countess widow of Ripalda. After the ceremony there will be a familiar celebration in the palace of the Zarzuela.

Felipe Juan Froilán, who will expire nine years on July 17 and he has been prepared for the meeting by Jesus in the Eucharist, in the college where he studies, the San Patricio, he will receive tomorrow, on May 24, at 11 a.m., his first communion in the church of "San Pedro Mártir del teologado de los Padres Dominicos " of Alcobendas (Madrid).
...

familiar celebration: does that mean pictures of the entire family?

marezdote 05-23-2007 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Princess Robijn
familiar celebration: does that mean pictures of the entire family?

I think that "familiar celebration" means they are having a family party afterwards. I'm pretty positive the party will be private but am sure we will see pics of the family outside the church.

Princess Robijn 05-24-2007 04:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marezdote
I think that "familiar celebration" means they are having a family party afterwards. I'm pretty positive the party will be private but am sure we will see pics of the family outside the church.

Thanks :flowers:

Paty 05-24-2007 04:31 AM

Today is a big day for Froilan!!, his Firts Communion !

crm2317 05-24-2007 04:49 AM

Aww I'm sure he will be wonderful.:flowers:

Paty 05-24-2007 07:23 AM

Felipe Juan Froilan´s First Communion
 
Firts Images from terra.

http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img...74e20f19cg.jpg
http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img...74e20ee7ag.jpg
http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img...74e2092abg.jpg
http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img...74e2051c4g.jpg
http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img...74e205097g.jpg
http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img...74e204dd9g.jpg
http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img...74e226728g.jpg
http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img...74e21dc71g.jpg
http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img...74e21dc0cg.jpg
http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img...74e2185b4g.jpg
http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img...74e216abdg.jpg

Paty 05-24-2007 07:46 AM

Felipe Juan Froilan´s First Communion
 
From ANP

ANP Beeldbank

fanletizia 05-24-2007 07:50 AM

From Hola

Galerías de imágenes

From abc

Felipe Juan Froilán celebra su Primera Comunión

Comunion of Infanta Elena, Infanta Cristina and Prince Felipe

ASÍ FUERON LAS PRIMERAS COMUNIONES DE LAS INFANTAS ELENA Y CRISTINA Y DEL PRÍNCIPE FELIPE


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:31 PM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises