The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (
-   Emperor Akihito and Empress Michiko (
-   -   Emperor Akihito's and Empress Michiko's State Visit to the Baltics May 24-27, 2007 (

Elspeth 05-27-2007 04:21 PM

Originally Posted by BeatrixFan
Empress Michiko is the grand dame of protocol. She's wearing the Estonian national colours of white, blue and black! Her Majesty is a true asset to Japan. Though Lithuania's outfit might be an interesting one.

Actually, it was. The pink kimono (back to her usual colour!) with a gold and green obi, which is a brighter combination than she usually wears but is exactly right for Lithuania.

Vanesa 05-28-2007 12:28 AM

Nothing more to say! Empress Michiko is a Grande-Dame! :rose: She always know when to do something and why...That's to be regal! :royalrobes:

ropura 05-29-2007 07:21 PM

;) Today at 29 Mei 2007 "Emperor Akihito and Empress Michiko'' visited Linnean Society at Piccadilly Circus in London.;)
The Empress was very elegant and beautiful.

mandyy 05-30-2007 10:54 PM

Remarks by His Majesty The Emperor of Japan during his visit to these 3 states

Source: Kunaicho

BeatrixFan 06-03-2007 01:41 PM

Link to the speech made by President Vike-Frieberga at the lunch held for the Emperor and Empress in Latvia.

Vanesa 06-22-2007 07:22 PM

I like very much the Empress clothes. Her hat is very stylish..a thing not always found in Royal hats! :rolleyes:;)

krizz 06-26-2007 06:08 PM

His Majesty Emperor Akihito and Her Majesty Empress Michiko in Estonia.

Photos from Estonian Presidente official site: The President of the Republic of Estonia

ESTONIA AND JAPAN (official emperor visit)

Pressifoto. More photos from visit. Pressifoto

Estonia and Japan. Relations. Välisministeerium : Estonia and Japan

Vanesa 06-27-2007 12:46 AM

I've never seen the Empress so well than in this trip. She seems certainly fully recovered from her big stress. She looks healthy, much more healthy than some months ago.

Elspeth 06-27-2007 12:55 AM

I'm not quite sure why there's suddenly been an outbreak of posting of copyrighted photos in this thread, but I've just had to do a bunch of deleting. Please note that copyrighted photos may not be posted in our threads unless written permission has been obtained from the copyright owner, in which case the photos must be accompanied by a statement saying they've been posted with permission.

Japan moderator