The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Royal House of Jordan (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f83/)
-   -   World Economic Forum on the Middle East in Jordan: 2003-2005, 2007, 2009, 2011 & 2013 (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f83/world-economic-forum-on-the-middle-east-in-jordan-2003-2005-2007-2009-2011-and-2013-a-12676.html)

micas 01-09-2004 10:17 AM

World Economic Forum on the Middle East in Jordan: 2003-2005, 2007, 2009, 2011 & 2013

1 Attachment(s)
Some1 have a full body pics of rania with this dress??????

I now that i am always ask for more pics, i hope you understend me. :( :( :( :(

Lyonnaise 05-17-2004 11:03 AM

World Economic Forum on the Middle East in Jordan: 2003-2005, 2007, 2009, 2011 & 2013

SHUNEH, JORDAN: Jordan's Queen Rania walks with Jordanian Prime Minister Faisal al-Fayez upon her arrival 17 May 2004 to meet students from various countries in the Middle East on the sidelines of the WEF conference in Shuneh on the Jordanian shore of the Dead Sea. King Abdullah II of Jordan called for "dramatic moves" to stabilise Iraq, including assurances to the country's Sunni Muslim community that they will not be left out in the post-Saddam era. "I think you need to do some dramatic moves," the king told reporters on the final day of the World Economic Forum (WEF).

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/1074/50847719.th.jpg

SHUNEH, JORDAN: Queen Rania of Jordan chats with CNN reporter Reem Brahimi, who is engaged to Prince Ali, the half-brother of King Abdullah II of Jordan, 15 May 2004 during the opening session of the World Economic Forum (WEF) in Shuneh on the shores of the Dead Sea. Around 850 delegates from 51 countries, two-thirds from the Middle East, including five heads of state, 40 ministers and over 500 business delegates will attend the forum. The Arab-Israeli conflict, the transition of power in Iraq and regional security challenges will top the agenda of the WEF. (JOSEPH BARRAK/AFP/Getty Images)
http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/5921/50841349.th.jpg

Bubbette 05-17-2004 12:21 PM

We can only hope Rania is giving her a little fashion advice.

Humble 05-17-2004 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Bubbette@May 17th, 2004 - 11:21 am
We can only hope Rania is giving her a little fashion advice.
And what's wrong with Reem's outfit this time...

Also, know that Rania was not that fashionable when she joined the JRF as a princess..

And Reem being a journalist, she needs time to get out of her clothing style (e.g. jeans and so on)...

Veram 05-17-2004 01:37 PM

Rania doesn't need to be ultra conservative in her day-today wardrobe,
just mindful that copying trends totally might not suit her.
That's style and I guess each woman develops it as she gains confidence.

Bubbette 05-17-2004 06:34 PM

Quote:

And what's wrong with Reem's outfit this time...

Also, know that Rania was not that fashionable when she joined the JRF as a princess..

And Reem being a journalist, she needs time to get out of her clothing style (e.g. jeans and so on)...
It's fine this time; last time it was see through.

Balqis 10-03-2004 09:34 PM

Wef 2003

11 Attachment(s)
King Abdullah and Queen Rania at the STARS Foundation dinner in aid of Iraqi children at the Dead Sea, 22 June 2003.

source: www.starsfoundation.net

Favourite Pic!

micas 10-04-2004 07:47 AM

Balqis, thanks for the pics they are amaizing.
Just now, do you or every one else have a full body pic from this 2 events?I am looking for that dor ages...............

Lyonnaise 05-20-2005 04:16 PM

12 Attachment(s)
1. Caption: SHUNEH, JORDAN - MAY 20: Prince Ali Bin al-Hussein (R) and his wife Princess Reem al-Ali chat with Deputy Prime Minister of Thailand Surakiart Sathiratha at the opening of the World Economic Forum in the Dead Sea resort of Shuneh May 20, 2005 35 kilometers west of Amman, Jordan. The three-day conference aims at helping leaders seize on the climate of change that has begun to spread in several of their countries.

2-9. Caption: SHUNEH, JORDAN - MAY 20: Jordan's King Abdullah II speaks during the opening of the World Economic Forum in the Dead Sea resort of Shuneh on May 20, 2005, 35 km west of Amman, Jordan. King Abdullah II opened the forum by asking leaders to push for comprehensive reforms in their countries in response to the climate of change that has begun to spread across several countries. (Photo by Salah Malkawi/ Getty Images)

10-12. Caption: SHUNEH, JORDAN: Queen Rania of Jordan speaks to the media during the opening session of the World Economic Forum in the Dead Sea resort of Shuneh, 35 kms west of Amman, 20 May 2005. The three-day conference aims at helping leaders seize on the climate of change that has begun to spread in several of their countries.

Reina 05-20-2005 04:25 PM

Wow. This couple is doing great. Rym is wonderful and I like how all attention is on PAli.

Humera 05-20-2005 05:24 PM

Lots more pictures of King Abdullah and Queen Rania during the WEF activities
http://www.petra.gov.jo/nepras/2005/May/20/APDaily1.htm

Humera 05-20-2005 06:08 PM

3 Attachment(s)
more pics of Rania

Jackswife 05-20-2005 07:03 PM

Rania looks very radiant and cheerful in these pictures-thanks so much for posting them.:)

Reina 05-20-2005 07:13 PM

rania looks great! I think she has matured significantly. I am glad she is close to her baby.

suria 05-21-2005 04:23 AM

3 Attachment(s)
who did see Rym yesterday , :eek: :eek: when she was setting in the meeting , her father was talking
she is pregnant i can tell , her belly was very obvious , at least she is in the fifth month, she was very nice , and looked happy ,

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reina
Wow. This couple is doing great. Rym is wonderful and I like how all attention is on PAli.

yes, i totally agree with you , they are wonderful couple;)

PA with PR ..................

sommone 05-21-2005 04:37 AM

Thanks everyone who has posted pictures here. Suria, Rym doesn't look pregnant to me. Has there been a confirmation of some kind from the royal family that she is expecting? Just by looking at the picture where she is wearing black, she doesn't appear to look pregnant at all. I realize black tends to minimalize things, but even still I just don't see it.

suria 05-21-2005 04:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sommone
Thanks everyone who has posted pictures here. Suria, Rym doesn't look pregnant to me. Has there been a confirmation of some kind from the royal family that she is expecting? Just by looking at the picture where she is wearing black, she doesn't appear to look pregnant at all. I realize black tends to minimalize things, but even still I just don't see it.

me too , i can't see this through pictures, but she is standing , and if you see her setting you can be sure that she is pregnant , i saw her and i am sure , i will try to find a photo ,

sommone 05-21-2005 04:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suria
me too , i can't see this through pictures, but she is standing , and if you see her setting you can be sure that she is pregnant , i saw her and i am sure , i will try to find a photo ,

Ok. I guess for me to believe it, I would have to hear about a confirmation, or wait a few more months, and see if she gets any bigger. I mean her face doesn't appear to changed much, but I realize every pregnancy is different. I was just wondering though, wouldn't it be confirmed by someone at this point...CNN comes to mind since she was at one point one of their own. I was thinking maybe she would want to share it with former friends and co-workers.:confused: :cool:

suria 05-21-2005 04:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sommone
Ok. I guess for me to believe it, I would have to hear about a confirmation, or wait a few more months, and see if she gets any bigger. I mean her face doesn't appear to changed much, but I realize every pregnancy is different. I was just wondering though, wouldn't it be confirmed by someone at this point...CNN comes to mind since she was at one point one of their own. I was thinking maybe she would want to share it with former friends and co-workers.:confused: :cool:

as i know , no they will not say anything a bout her pregnancy , until the birth , any way i am sure that she will appear today and tomorrow , at the conference, and maybe we can get a better image then

Amira 05-21-2005 02:52 PM

3 Attachment(s)
SHUNEH, JORDAN - MAY 21: U.S. First Lady Laura Bush (R) walks with Jordan's King Abdullah II during the second day of the World Economic Forum (WEF) May 21, 2005 in the Jordanian Dead Sea resort of Shuneh, south of Amman, Jordan. The three-day conference aims at helping leaders seize on the climate of change that has begun to spread in several of their countries.