The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Princely Family of Liechtenstein (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f73/)
-   -   Prince Maximilian (1969- ), Princess Angela (1958- ) and Family 2: May 2007- (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f73/prince-maximilian-1969-princess-angela-1958-and-family-2-may-2007-a-12604.html)

Warren 05-07-2007 05:44 AM

Prince Maximilian (1969- ), Princess Angela (1958- ) and Family 2: May 2007-

Welcome to Prince Maximilian and Princess Angela part 2, commencing May 2007

Part 1, covering the period July 2005 to May 2007, can be found here.

HRH Kerry 05-08-2007 07:50 AM

Nothing current but found an old interview with the Princely Head of State from what has to be 1998/9. From the statement below he's definitely speaking of Prince Max. We know today that Max had reason enough to love America.:wub: :flowers: ;)

Do you have any particular interest in developing relations with America? Personally I have economic ties to America; our family has a company there and I have many friends there. I visit at least twice a year. My son has just graduated from Harvard Business School (in June). He also loves it there.

Rest of article was all business but still interesting. Read on:

A Special Advertising Section on Liechtenstein

BurberryBrit 05-08-2007 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kerry
Nothing current but found an old interview with the Princely Head of State from what has to be 1998/9. From the statement below he's definitely speaking of Prince Max. We know today that Max had reason enough to love America.:wub: :flowers: ;)

Do you have any particular interest in developing relations with America? Personally I have economic ties to America; our family has a company there and I have many friends there. I visit at least twice a year. My son has just graduated from Harvard Business School (in June). He also loves it there.

Rest of article was all business but still interesting. Read on:

A Special Advertising Section on Liechtenstein

Thanks for posting. I believe Constantin and Marie live in Manhattan as well as Angela's family, so the Princely couple have many family ties to the US indeed. I wonder if they ever made an official state's visit to the US? They don't have an embassy here, but they are represented at the UN. It's interesting that they can slip into and out of the US and no one is the wiser. They have MASTERED the art of privacy.

HRH Kerry 05-09-2007 08:17 AM

I commend them for that. I don't remember an official visit but if one did take place it could've been before I was hip to this family. I do remember reading about members of the family doing something at Princeton. Can't recall what at the moment but that is in the area. I forgot about Constantin and Marie being in New York.

Most Americans wouldn't recognize anyone outside of the BRF and not many of them to be totally honest. If the fürst walked through JFK airport, entourage in tow, he would probably be pegged for a wealthly businessman. (Something tells me he travels via private plane. :rolleyes:) If I were in those shoes I would probably want it the same way; anonymity at its best. ;)

Love the avatar!:flowers:

BurberryBrit 05-10-2007 01:54 PM

Thanks! :flowers:

HRH Kerry 05-15-2007 12:06 AM

Birthday Greetings

Happy Birthday to 1/2 of our favorite couple. Prince Max turned 38 years old today. :flowers:

What do you get a rich prince for his birthday? Something practical I would think.

BurberryBrit 05-15-2007 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kerry
Happy Birthday to 1/2 of our favorite couple. Prince Max turned 38 years old today. :flowers:

What do you get a rich prince for his birthday? Something practical I would think.

Very good question. I think something thoughful that touches the heart rather than just an expensive gift.

Happy Birthday Max!

Alisa 05-15-2007 12:23 PM

Eh..You are a day ahead. The Prince was born on May 16th. ;)

May is quite a hectic month for Hans-Adam. His son (Prince Max) and 4 of his grandchildren all have birthdays in May. Hopefully he's got the right birthdate matched to the right person.:cool:

HRH Kerry 05-15-2007 12:52 PM

Oops! Alisa, that means that TRF calender is wrong.:ohmy: Can I wish him a b-day in advance then?:biggrin:

Alisa 05-15-2007 10:19 PM

Yes it appears TRF calendar is incorrect. It also lists Princess Máxima's birthday as the 16th when she was infact born on May 17th.:ermm:

HRH Kerry 05-16-2007 07:56 AM

According to Wikipedia, Alfons' birthday is 18th but its listed on the forum as the 17th. Oops again!

HRH Kerry 05-16-2007 08:09 AM

I guess I can rightfully wish the prince a happy 38th!:lol:

HRH Kerry 05-18-2007 09:14 AM

:news: Happy Birthday to Alfons! The dapper little prince celebrates his 6th.:fireworks:

BurberryBrit 05-18-2007 05:03 PM

Wow, Kerry, you went all out with the fireworks :lol: I love it!

Happy Birthday little Alfons. :wub:

HRH Kerry 05-18-2007 09:15 PM

Well, I figured why not since the prince deserved a b-day shout out from TRF. Who else is going to post it besides one of us?

Hope Alfons is able to celebrate with his cousins as well. Can't wait to see how much he's grown come National Day.

TonyaR 05-23-2007 01:21 PM

I'm 5 days late with my birthday wishes for Prinz Alfons, but

:flowers: Happy 6th Birthday Alfons!! :liechtensteinflag:

:fireworks:

Lakshmi 06-08-2007 12:43 PM

Are there any new of pictures of Max, Angela or Alfons?...
BurberryBrit, who is in your avatar, is it princess Angela?

BurberryBrit 06-08-2007 03:14 PM

Yes, it's Princess Angela attending the ball for Dutchess Fleur's wedding. A very rare photo where we see Angela is gala eveningwear.

HRH Kerry 06-08-2007 04:38 PM

Shame we don't get to see many photos of the princess since she is a beauty. One of Max's cousins is getting married soon and hopefully we'll get to see some.

BurberryBrit 06-08-2007 06:16 PM

Let's keep our fingers crossed!