The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Royal Chit Chat (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f235/)
-   -   Your very only favourite royal lady Part 2 (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f235/your-very-only-favourite-royal-lady-part-2-a-12588.html)

tbhrc 05-05-2007 06:59 AM

Your very only favourite royal lady Part 2

This is part 2 of the thread: Your very only favourite princess.
We decided to open a new thread with a poll that includes most of the popular royal ladies.

Perhaps members could also write why a princess is their very favourite? Otherwise it is just a list of names and that doesn't propel discussion.

And please remember to respect your fellow posters as well as the royals and people that are discussed here.

So have fun with the second part of this thread.:flowers:

LadyK 05-05-2007 09:12 AM

So difficult!!!
I really like Maxima, Mary, and Lalla Salma, they are my favorites. Mary for her girl-next-door qualities, friendliness and approachableness (I don't think that's a word, but that's what I mean...). Mary just seems like someone you could be friends with, but she's royal.
Maxima is great because of her amazing smile and effervescent personality, which seems to bubble up from inside her. She makes silly faces, laughs, and just is herself. That's it, I think- she is herself.
Lalla Salma- I like her because she is shy, nice, and smart. She seems like a normal person, who just happened to marry the king. She also is dedicated to her charities and to making a difference.

*SofiaM* 05-05-2007 02:39 PM

I voted Queen Sofia. I like everything about her, especially her grace and elegance and the way she interacts with people. :flowers:
If I could vote twice, I'd choose Princess Maxima. She never fails to smile.

fee 05-05-2007 03:55 PM

I am a sucker for the older garde, I voted for Beatrix after a heartwrenching battle between her and QEII.
Beatrix is just such a personality. She seems to be such a warm and intelligent person, so very sure of herself and so full of life.
QEII is just a legend. I am sorry for Charles but I hope that she lives forever. Can't imagine Britain without her.

Anita 05-05-2007 04:44 PM

Queen Sonja for ever !:clap: :wub:

sirhon11234 05-05-2007 05:15 PM

Princes Diana forver!! :lol: :wub:

Vanesa 05-05-2007 07:13 PM

Queen Sofa! She is a good mother, a good Queen (and he never forgets that she is a Queen), a happy person, a noblewoman but always close to her people, who loves art and traditions without being a "narrow-minded" person, devote of the family, intelligent, elegant and always accomplishing very well her royal duties. :flowers:

Vanesa.

Aquarela 05-05-2007 07:15 PM

Crown Princess Letizia. She is what a princess should be: kind, serene, in love for her family.

gfg02 05-05-2007 09:21 PM

Diana, Princess of Wales

paola0731 05-05-2007 10:14 PM

;) Crown Princess Letizia !!!!!!:rolleyes:

YanJP 05-05-2007 10:43 PM

will you take Leonor as a lady?:wub:

Missyjojo88 05-05-2007 10:47 PM

I'm going with Crown Princess Mary on this one.

Chimene 05-05-2007 10:53 PM

I voted for Mary!

MissSaga 05-06-2007 06:49 AM

I chose Mary .. Second choice would have been Queen Sofia.

adelaide 05-06-2007 07:13 AM

The question is " the royal Lady" and not who is the most beautiful or enjoyed Lady of the royalty, I presume.. For me this question concern someone who is Queen, not someone who is queen to be.
It's the reason why I vote for the Queen Sofia who is the most exceptional woman of the european royalty.
If I could to chose two lady I would vote for the Princess of Asturias who, for me, has the best qualities to be a queen as her model the Queen Sofia!

Toledo 05-06-2007 07:15 AM

I voted for Queen Sofia but I have to admitt my first thought was voting for Queen Elizabeth II, not just for longevity but for what she has endured through out the decades before most of the ladies above were even born. But I settled for Queen Sofia considering my country is a little more mercurial than Britain, especially in the 60's and the 70's when Sofia and Juan Carlos survived together so many enemies and rivals.

TheTruth 05-06-2007 07:22 AM

Diana, Princess of Wales forever :wub:

GrandDuchessOlga 05-06-2007 12:22 PM

I voted Maxima. To me she seems to be the less "stiff" royal. She always smiles but it never comes off as being over the top. She is just so naturally herself as LadyK also mentioned. She loves her family and her people Im truly convinced. And also she does not take herself too seriously all the time compared to other royals, such as Princess Mary in my opinion seems to be a little too occupied with er looks and image especially in front of the cameras. but of course that is just my opinion, didnt mean to get off topic

CRIS 05-06-2007 01:32 PM

Crown Princess Letizia :flowers: :clap:

Princess_Beatrix 05-06-2007 04:57 PM

Queen Beatrix! :flowers:
I also like Margriet and Maxima.. the Dutch are a great team!
But I also like the Danish Royal women!

1. Beatrix
2. Margriet
3. Mary