The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   King Felipe VI and Queen Letizia and Family (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f11/)
-   -   Presentation of Infanta Sofía: May 4, 2007 (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f11/presentation-of-infanta-sof-a-may-4-2007-a-12576.html)

Avalon 05-02-2007 02:52 PM

Presentation of Infanta Sofía: May 4, 2007

This thread is for Presentation of Infanta Sofia,
the younger daughter of the Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia

adelaide 05-02-2007 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Avalon
This thread is for Presentation of Infanta Sofia,

the younger daughter of the Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia

Thanks Avalon for the opening of the thread. Do you know if a hour is yet announced for the exit of the Princes and their segond daughter for the next fryday? Generally speaking in the clinics, the exits toka place the morning since the ten to twelve. We can suppose that the Princess has to want to be quickly at home with now all her nursery... and an army of :bunny: :bunny: ! Too kind

Avalon 05-02-2007 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adelaide
Thanks Avalon for the opening of the thread. Do you know if a hour is yet announced for the exit of the Princes and their segond daughter for the next fryday? Generally speaking in the clinics, the exits toka place the morning since the ten to twelve. We can suppose that the Princess has to want to be quickly at home with now all her nursery... and an army of :bunny: :bunny: ! Too kind

We don't know the exact time the Princess and baby Sofia will be released from hospital, as far as I know. :smile:

carlota 05-02-2007 05:14 PM

leonor's presentation took place at 12, so i would expect something similar for sofia.

Gita 05-02-2007 05:16 PM

I can't wait to see her! I bet she is gorgeous!

LoveAdam07 05-02-2007 05:19 PM

I can`t wait to she the babygirl Sofia!!
It`s on friday the presentation?

YanJP 05-02-2007 05:28 PM

maybe i'm a bit biased. but i'll definitely be disappointed if Leonor doesn't walk out of the hospital together with the whole family.

i just can't get enough of Leonor's spontaneous "performance" in her every public outings. she's such a special girl. we were presented a new side of her personality whenever she showed up in public. it's like playing with the magic box. there're always anticipation.:wub: :wub: :wub:

BeautyLeonor 05-02-2007 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gita
I can't wait to see her! I bet she is gorgeous!

i cannot wait either! I am mad to see her:lol: !

biboquinhas 05-03-2007 05:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YanJP
maybe i'm a bit biased. but i'll definitely be disappointed if Leonor doesn't walk out of the hospital together with the whole family.

i just can't get enough of Leonor's spontaneous "performance" in her every public outings. she's such a special girl. we were presented a new side of her personality whenever she showed up in public. it's like playing with the magic box. there're always anticipation.:wub: :wub: :wub:

That's quite normal!She is a 18 months baby and almost all normal babys are like so! They are always looking for something new, always running after all, always curious of everything:smile:

aryo 05-03-2007 09:35 AM

Did the prince say that the princess and infanta sofia will leave tomorow for sure?

Nouvelle 05-03-2007 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aryo
Did the prince say that the princess and infanta sofia will leave tomorow for sure?

It has been announced that they will leave the hospital tomorrow

mapian 05-03-2007 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nouvelle
It has been announced that they will leave the hospital tomorrow

Yes, after 17:00 spanish time. ( tv information from SRH)

La Princesa de Asturias abandonará mañana por la tarde la clínica Ruber Internacional

biboquinhas 05-03-2007 11:33 AM

Dona Letiza has stayed more time in the Clinic than ussualy womens do, like the last time she has stayed in the clinic one week! After three days we are (I have done a c-section too) able to do everything and we are ready to go home. So I think this delay can be due to the pressure she has to deal with once she put her step out of the clinic and she must be in good shape to handle all those photographers! One week is overmuch to recover from a caesarian.

Lauritas138 05-03-2007 11:42 AM

I can´t wait!!!!!!!!!!I wish to see already the images of the family together...I am counting the minutes:rolleyes:

mirrjam 05-03-2007 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by biboquinhas
Dona Letiza has stayed more time in the Clinic than ussualy womens do, like the last time she has stayed in the clinic one week! After three days we are (I have done a c-section too) able to do everything and we are ready to go home. So I think this delay can be due to the pressure she has to deal with once she put her step out of the clinic and she must be in good shape to handle all those photographers! One week is overmuch to recover from a caesarian.

How interesting Biboquihas! Thanks for your information. Is the C-section wound than allready 'closed', like the belly is growing together allready then?
My question is, how is that c-section wound doing after 5 days?? :rolleyes:

Must be very hurtfull and irritating; it is difficult to move your body without moving your belly.. right? ;)

Gita 05-03-2007 02:13 PM

How long does it generally take to recover from a C-section?

planetcher 05-03-2007 02:49 PM

Quote:

That is all up to her doctor. Dr. Recasens said at the conference 4-5 days.

crm2317 05-03-2007 02:56 PM

I can't wait to see them leaving and hopefully some official photo's aswell. I also hope they bring Leonor with them.

Do you think it will be broadcast live on the internet through any sites?:flowers:

planetcher 05-03-2007 02:57 PM

Quote:

That's quite normal!She is a 18 months baby and almost all normal babys are like so! They are always looking for something new, always running after all, always curious of everything:smile:

I can totally understand what YanJp said. It's because people who are quick to criticize a child say that she's a "strange" "creepy" child who "doesn't smile" who probably has "no teeth" who "only has one facial expression" who "looks sad" who's "deaf", and now she has shown us a different side of her.

mapian 05-03-2007 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crm2317
I can't wait to see them leaving and hopefully some official photo's aswell. I also hope they bring Leonor with them.

Do you think it will be broadcast live on the internet through any sites?:flowers:

www.telemadrid.es click in "telemadrid sat" under "en directo"

RTVE :: TVE EN DIRECTO (24horas informative chanel)

I hope RTVA clck in "en directo" green link. :rolleyes: