The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Royal Family of Brunei (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f71/)
-   -   Princess Majeedah To Marry Khairul Khalil (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f71/princess-majeedah-to-marry-khairul-khalil-12569.html)

ego2511 04-28-2007 09:27 PM

Princess Majeedah To Marry Khairul Khalil

Quote:

Originally Posted by mamit1969
Hei,;) anybody have information about the wedding, & who is the lucky man:rolleyes: . i had rumors that his majesty are very fond of him. Anybody have the photo of the future husband? hope to hear from somebody in the near future:wub: .

Hello there mamit :smile: the wedding will be sometime in the 1st half of June. And oh its not rumours, its true that both His Majesty and Her Majesty are fond of him. Well the official announcement is just around the corner, pictures of the couples will be everywhere by then :lol:.

All the best to the Royal couple and may happiness be with them. :wub:

Dang Ayah 04-29-2007 06:21 AM

These pictures of the couple have been circulating around through email:

Supload.com // Free Image Hosting

They look good together. Praise to God.

el-khanz 04-30-2007 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dang Ayah

I agree. They look good and happy together. The Princess is very beautiful.
Can't wait to see the wedding :wub:

Humera 04-30-2007 01:50 AM

wow, they've already been photographed together. I guess it'll be made official soon then. When can we expect an announcement of their engagement?

i_s_s_a 04-30-2007 09:12 AM

wow, princess majeedah is really beautiful in the informal picture.

Princess Robijn 04-30-2007 10:18 AM

Quote:

Who are they??

Dang Ayah 04-30-2007 02:49 PM

Here's a photo of Princess Majeedah's future husband with his family. He is standing centre back.

Photo by Jason Ong of Masamichi studio Masamichi Studio - Jason Ong Photography

Dang Ayah 04-30-2007 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Princess Robijn
Who are they??

Sorry, I assume everybody knew. Those are pictures of Princess Majeedah and her future husband. I do not know his name yet but people back in Brunei should know.They have been emailing me these pictures. There should be posters up around the country by now or so I've heard. I'm waiting for updates myself.:cool:

ego2511 04-30-2007 07:29 PM

Nope, not yet, i think posters and pictures of the couple will be distributed only after the announcement which would be around the corner. By the way,i've heard that Princess Hajah Majeedah's future husband's name is Awangku Khairul Khalil.

p/s: Dang Ayah, where did you get the family picture from?

Cantik 04-30-2007 11:19 PM

Dang Ayah + Ego 2511,: I want to ask you, maybe one of you know about : both of them are relative like PRashida with Her husband ?
PMajeedah looks charming with informal dress and the plus point for Her, She is tall, isn't it. According to my eyes : the daughters from QSaleha are beatiful and charming and the boys too.

alfie 05-01-2007 02:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Humera
wow, they've already been photographed together. I guess it'll be made official soon then. When can we expect an announcement of their engagement?

This May..very soon you will here the announcement. They have already submitted the wedding invitations. The wedding will start from 1st June till 14th June 2007. Looking forward to lots of photos esp. of Princess Sarah, the wedding celebration is going to be her first official engagement since the birth of her son in March 2007.

Princess Robijn 05-01-2007 02:59 AM

Quote:

Sorry, I assume everybody knew. Those are pictures of Princess Majeedah and her future husband. I do not know his name yet but people back in Brunei should know.They have been emailing me these pictures. There should be posters up around the country by now or so I've heard. I'm waiting for updates myself.:cool:

Thank you for the responce!

Humera 05-01-2007 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alfie
This May..very soon you will here the announcement. They have already submitted the wedding invitations. The wedding will start from 1st June till 14th June 2007. Looking forward to lots of photos esp. of Princess Sarah, the wedding celebration is going to be her first official engagement since the birth of her son in March 2007.

Will we see foreign royals at the wedding, especially the Malaysian royals we saw at CP Billah's wedding?
As for the engagement, will it be marked by special ceremonies or will there just be the official announcement?

houri 05-02-2007 02:30 AM

lovely news , they are cute :wub: , he is a lucky man .

I can't wait for the wedding , wedding in Brunei is unique :cool:

lotus 05-02-2007 12:48 PM

I'm not familiar with the royal members of Brunie, is Princess Majeedah sultan's daughter ?

shrifia 05-02-2007 01:42 PM

yes I think that she is the sultan's daughter.
nice news.... congratulation ..they look happy and in love :wub:
me too I can't wait to see the wedding and I hope to see alot of foreign royals;)

Rossina 05-03-2007 03:58 AM

:wub: :flowers: :wub: Congratulations :wub: :flowers: :wub:

tlklhm 05-03-2007 08:05 AM

Congrats to them. Hopefully they will be happy together and he will be faithful to her (unlike Rashida's husband).

antonieta 05-03-2007 02:09 PM

Congratulations to the couple.

magnik 05-03-2007 02:39 PM

Do we know something more about her?