The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   King Abdullah and Queen Rania and Family (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f103/)
-   -   Queen Rania: Picture Thread 3 (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f103/queen-rania-picture-thread-3-a-12361.html)

Zonk 04-03-2007 11:26 PM

Queen Rania: Picture Thread 3
 
Welcome to the third thread dedicated to pictures of HM Queen Rania of Jordan. The old thread can be found here http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...i-6111-11.html

Please remember the following:

As of November 1, 2006, our Photo Posting Rules require that photos may only be posted directly to The Royal Forums if you have written permission from the copyright holder or if you took the photo yourself.
Further questions, including those on how to post pictures, are answered in our Member FAQs.
Please take a few moments to browse through our Community Rules.

Happy posting!

Rossina 04-04-2007 05:05 AM

Queen rania
http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w...mage001dl9.jpg
http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w...-picture-1.jpg

syima 04-07-2007 06:59 AM

Hi,

Thank you! They r beautiful Pixs of Her Majesty's Queen Rania al Abdullah.... and wow!!!!!!!! that movie of Jordan - The Royal Tour..... Very interesting never seen before...

:smile:

Humera 04-07-2007 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reeda2000

That's a beautiful portrait. Im pretty sure its part of the same photoshoot as the 2005 New Year's Card.

asturiana 04-11-2007 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reeda2000

Thanks for the picture, I hadn't seen it before :flowers:.

snowwhite 04-11-2007 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Humera
That's a beautiful portrait. Im pretty sure its part of the same photoshoot as the 2005 New Year's Card.

That's such a beautiful picture of Rania, she looks lovely in that all white outfit, simple, classic, beautiful.

Hair and makeup are perfect. She really has honed her style and paired everything down, she really looks stunning in that shot.

I must admit I have never seen that photo before, anyone know when it was taken?

dazzling 04-12-2007 05:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reeda2000

is this a new picture of queen rania ? ive not seen it beofre

Rossina 04-12-2007 05:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dazzling
is this a new picture of queen rania ? ive not seen it beofre

I think that...:smile:

Humera 04-12-2007 08:09 AM

guys its not a new picture
as I mentioned above, its part of the same photoshoot as the 2005 New Year's Card (so its more than 2 years old):

New Year's Card
bigger picture
another picture from the same photoshoot

snowwhite 04-13-2007 11:17 PM

Sorry missed your previous post Humera, thanks for the info.

Even if it is now two years old, it's a lovely picture of a beautiful Queen.

Great smile.

Godiva 11-14-2007 06:45 PM

I found some more photos of Rania which were aploaded on Flickr recently, they must be of the year 1999 or 2000.
Here are the links:

http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=1800081058&size=l

http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=1799238997&size=l

http://www.flickr.com/photos/16890847@N03/1800079148/in/photostream/


Rossina 11-15-2007 03:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Godiva (Post 693146)
I found some more photos of Rania which were aploaded on Flickr recently, they must be of the year 1999 or 2000.
Here are the links:

http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=1800081058&size=l

http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=1799238997&size=l

http://www.flickr.com/photos/16890847@N03/1800079148/in/photostream/

Graet pics for Qr & Aroob Sobh.... thank you:smile:

asturiana 11-15-2007 04:32 AM

Thanks Godiva. QR looks beautiful.

hilal 02-20-2008 04:16 AM

Beautiful smile

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...s/11691110.jpg

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ges/250108.jpg

Jae143 02-20-2008 04:41 AM

thanks hilal that first one is gorgeous

Guido 02-20-2008 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jordan (Post 731967)
Old Picture for Queen Rania when she was a princess:flowers:
Supload.com // Free Image Hosting


Could you post the link of Queen Noor Group where we find the pictures?

Little_star 02-26-2008 09:15 AM

Beautiful photo, hilal.
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...s/11691110.jpg

Thank you so much for posting it. Do you know when it was taken?

Veram98 02-26-2008 10:29 AM

If I remember rightly I saw this photo for the first time in the 2006 December edition of ELLE magazine (France) - as one of the pictures illustrating an interview queen Rania had given to the magazine.

dazzling 03-09-2008 09:39 AM

Here is a picture that I have not seen before of Queen Rania

Queen Rania of Jordan sits expectantly at a degree ceremony at Exeter University Queen Rania is to later receive her Honorary Doctor of Laws Degree from the university - Picture (not sure either how far back it was dated but it was after she got married)

salma 03-09-2008 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dazzling (Post 738840)
Queen Rania of Jordan sits expectantly at a degree ceremony at Exeter University Queen Rania is to later receive her Honorary Doctor of Laws Degree from the university - Picture (not sure either how far back it was dated but it was after she got married)

This event was July 2001.:flowers:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:33 PM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises