The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Current Events Archive (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f216/)
-   -   Crown Princess Mary, Current Events 8: March 2007 - March 2008 (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f216/crown-princess-mary-current-events-8-march-2007-march-2008-a-12266.html)

Alisa 04-12-2007 06:33 PM

According to Hola and Billed Bladet everything is ready for the birth of the next Danish heir.

http://www.hola.com/casasreales/2007/04/12/mary-embarazo/

Summary:

There is a month left (probably less as Christian was 2 weeks early) in Mary's pregnancy and everything is ready. Her delivery room, the pink room which is the largest and most discrete room on the maternity ward is ready, and her gynecologist Dr. Morten Hedegaard and midwife Birgitte Hillerup are on 24hr alert for when the baby arrives.

Avalon 04-12-2007 06:41 PM

The pink room? :rolleyes: That does bring some ideas.
Now, I think it will be another baby boy but the pink room may yet change my opinion. ;)

Thank you for the information Alisa. :flowers:

Alisa 04-12-2007 06:57 PM

No problem. :smile:

I think that's just the name of the room. I believe it is the same room that Nikolai, Felix, and Christian were all born in as it is the largest and most discrete room on the maternity ward.

JessRulz 04-12-2007 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alisa
I believe it is the same room that Nikolai, Felix, and Christian were all born in as it is the largest and most discrete room on the maternity ward.

Then Mary should go to the blue room to have a girl ;)

crisscross1 04-12-2007 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JessRulz
Then Mary should go to the blue room to have a girl ;)

Excellent point JessRulz. I can see your logic. :lol:

Amely 04-15-2007 02:40 PM

Mary & Christian in Copenhagen Zoo

Crown Princess Mary and her friend Birgitte Zachau Handwerk spend a day in the Copenhagen Zoo with Prince Christian and enjoyed one of the first days of spring. March 11, 2007

Mary and Christian in the center of photo :smile:

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y30...er/2208879.jpg

dazzling 04-15-2007 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amely
Crown Princess Mary and her friend Birgitte Zachau Handwerk spend a day in the Copenhagen Zoo with Prince Christian and enjoyed one of the first days of spring. March 11, 2007

Mary and Christian in the center of photo :smile:

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y30...er/2208879.jpg

thanks, even though the picture isnt clear & we would like to see more its just nice enough to know that they were out together.

Franco 04-17-2007 12:22 AM

The Royal Slap

Did anyone see this photo of the little Prince slapping his mother?

http://www.elmundo.es/elmundo/fotos_gente/2007/04/16/index_5.html

GlitteringTiaras 04-17-2007 12:36 AM

The photo was posted in another topic which can be found here in post #147 by Her Majesty. Christian didn't slap her, he accidentally poked her in the eye.

biboquinhas 04-17-2007 05:50 AM

My son has already did that to me, just after 20 minutes I was able to open my eye!!!!!Uhggggggggg it was really horrible!

Vanesa 04-18-2007 01:34 AM

My nephew Fernando did it too some days ago, and it was not agreeable, precisely! :rolleyes: But boys will be boys...

Well, my wish is that Princess Mary would give birth to a sweet little girl. She already has a baby boy and it will be boring to have another boy. And if she already has a baby girl, I should be wishing a little boy, just to cut the routine out...:lol: But I always make mistakes when guessing the sex of future babies. I should have liked that Princess Maxima give birth to a baby boy and she has another girl...:smile:

Vanesa.

RachelD 04-18-2007 04:54 PM

It wasn't a slap. Christian poked Mary's eye when he was waving to the crowds.

GlitteringTiaras 05-01-2007 06:53 PM

To fill the void until July, TV2.dk is running a program call Kronprinesse Mary: Pa Arbejde.

A very interesting program filled with lots of images of Mary speaking and much more.

Click here to watch the video.

:flowers:

sirmax 05-01-2007 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GlitteringTiaras
To fill the void until July, TV2.dk is running a program call Kronprinesse Mary: Pa Arbejde.

A very interesting program filled with lots of images of Mary speaking and much more.

Thanks....is this the only episode or are there going to be some more?

dazzling 05-02-2007 06:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GlitteringTiaras

Thanks GT, its a great program but i dont understand Danish,watching the programme with wonderful pictures is enogh:flowers:

biboquinhas 05-02-2007 07:17 AM

She must be really concentrate on her little baby girl!Does anyone know when her next event will be!Strange we don't hear anything from these two lately!I think Frederik should say something to the Press!!He has been lately very active in his events, more than ever!

dazzling 05-02-2007 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by biboquinhas
She must be really concentrate on her little baby girl!Does anyone know when her next event will be!Strange we don't hear anything from these two lately!I think Frederik should say something to the Press!!He has been lately very active in his events, more than ever!

Frederik isnít obliged to talk to the press, if he does than he would always have too when Mary is off or away for sometime, this will start opening doors for them which I assume they would not want. An official announcement could be released but I donít see the point of it. Frederik could just say if asked that Mary & the little princess are both fine etc. :flowers:

About Maryís next event, well, I think she is or her maternity leave is for up to 3 months, but im assuming that well see her every now and then. Out with the children walking or maybe at a family event/outing. For one event is for sure and that the Christening event on July 1st, 2007 :rofl:

Princess Robijn 05-02-2007 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dazzling
Frederik isn’t obliged to talk to the press, if he does than he would always have too when Mary is off or away for sometime, this will start opening doors for them which I assume they would not want. An official announcement could be released but I don’t see the point of it. Frederik could just say if asked that Mary & the little princess are both fine etc. :flowers:

About Mary’s next event, well, I think she is or her maternity leave is for up to 3 months, but im assuming that well see her every now and then. Out with the children walking or maybe at a family event/outing. For one event is for sure and that the Christening event on July 1st, 2007 :rofl:

and the birthdaycelebrations of the Queen of Norway.

UserDane 05-02-2007 09:44 AM

Billed-Bladet online - 02-05: Mary holdt barselsfest ... Billed-Bladet: Danmarks Royale Ugeblad... - reports that precisely one week after the birth, Frederik and Mary invited friends and their children for an afternoon 'party' at Kancellihuset where the little new princess was introduced :flowers:

biboquinhas 05-02-2007 09:44 AM

Yes I know he isn't obligate to talk but I think it will be nice for everyone to hear something like"Mary and little Mary are doing fin","they are recovering", etc etc. And always the question: Why they don't release pictures of the little one?The two brothers really should have the same treatement! I really hope we can see both before the Christening!

Quote:

Originally Posted by UserDane
Billed-Bladet online - 02-05: Mary holdt barselsfest ... Billed-Bladet: Danmarks Royale Ugeblad... - reports that precisely one week after the birth, Frederik and Mary invited friends and their children for an afternoon 'party' at Kancellihuset where the little new princess was introduced :flowers:

So she is out and about, she is doing fine, so I cannot understand why not release some pictures:rolleyes: