The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   The Royal Family of Greece (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f77/)
-   -   Prince Nikolaos current events 2: March 2007-August 2010 (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f77/prince-nikolaos-current-events-2-march-2007-august-2010-a-12187.html)

BELTRANEJA 12-04-2009 04:59 PM

Thanks for the pictures!! .. if we think, we carry more than two years seeing the same picture of Niko and Tatiana ... This is always the same thing the same sitting, the same position ....

stef 12-05-2009 06:55 AM

I agree with you.Niko is fatter I think, I read that Tatiana was American

ellinotati 12-06-2009 10:20 AM

That designer lady,diane,was on the greek tv last night.She gave a very short interview to ''life and style'' at altrer channel.She said, she visited the benaki museum,the acropolis museum and the national museum.She also mentioned that she has two shops in Athens.She seemed like a nice,gentle person and her clothes looked wearable.
It's good that nikolaos got a job with that aviation company.We wish them good luck and always ''fly high''.

Lia 12-06-2009 07:35 PM

Thank you for all the new info about Tattiana and her family, as well as the pics. I have two questions firstly, do we know her age?And how many languages she speaks because she comes from a very international family.

Vlaha Karatsokaros 12-07-2009 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stef (Post 1027278)
I agree with you.Niko is fatter I think, I read that Tatiana was American

Yes. It appears that he has put on quite some weight and this has taken away a great deal of his elegance. In my opinion, he used to be the (or one of the) most elegant among royals or former royals, not anymore.

BELTRANEJA 12-14-2009 06:59 PM

This past weekend the Prince Nikolaos of Greece was visiting northern Greece, Papigno, with Tatiana and some friends, they moved to the place in Helicopter

Warren 12-28-2009 03:22 AM

The engagement thread for Prince Nikolaos and Tatiana Blatnik can be found here.

Pandalover 01-02-2010 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Insider (Post 1026146)
....Blanca Bierlin then married once Venezulean financier Atillo Brillembourg but together they have no children and she regularly features in the Social Calender of the New York Hamptons although these days she spends most of her time in Spain.

Atillo Brillembourg has to have a son with his same name (not a son with Blanca, this must be her stepson and therefore Tatiana's stepbrother) as there are many photos of a 30-something Atillo Brillembourg out and about with Kiera Chaplin, the famous model and grand-darughter of Charlie Chaplin. Kiera is featured in the same photo w/Blanca at Insider's link, so there is a relationship or connection for certain. Just adds to the many celebrity links to the Blatniks (Natalie Wood, the Chaplins, the VFs, etc.) Very interesting to say the least!

Shikha Pal 08-16-2010 05:50 AM

Prince Nikolaos in St Tropez - Pictures - Zimbio

Dierna23 08-16-2010 10:40 AM

Prince Nikolaos looks still really good - thanks for the pictures, Shika Pal!

iceflower 08-18-2010 02:45 AM

In order to not have the same discussion in two different threads
all posts about the wedding that were made yesterday and today
have been moved to the following thread:

** Engagement of Prince Nikolaos and Tatiana Blatnik - 28 Dec 2009 **

Warren 08-25-2010 04:44 AM

With the marriage imminent this thread will now be closed.

The new thread is Prince Nikolaos and Tatiana current events.