The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   The Royal Family of Greece (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f77/)
-   -   Prince Nikolaos current events 2: March 2007-August 2010 (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f77/prince-nikolaos-current-events-2-march-2007-august-2010-a-12187.html)

Warren 02-26-2009 03:48 AM

Additional to the above, speculation as to what Prince Nikolaos may think, member's personal fantasies and other irrelevant posts have been removed.

This is a current events thread, not a gossip thread. If there are no current events to report or comment on there is probably little to say.
Members who nonetheless want to chat about Prince Nikolaos can do so via PM or use the Chat Room or Social Groups.

thanks.
Warren
GRF moderator

iakynthi 03-12-2009 04:00 PM

There was a big photo of Nikolaos and Tatiana in Life & Style (March issue),who attended a dinner held by Asprey's.Tatiana's outfit was awful:a little bit of everything hunging on her body.Not even a line about them or anyone else of the family.

Sg1fan 03-12-2009 04:32 PM

Can anyone scan that one?:whistling:

tamta 03-30-2009 06:37 PM

How many times will we point to the obvious..? Niko and Tatiana do not tie the knot because she is of a different faith (Jewish) and as one may infer from the whole time they've been together, apparently unwilling to convert. And Niko's family will never consent that the most popular member of their house marries a non-Orthodox.
Now this is the way it is, it's FACT, not gossip.
From there onwards, one may clearly see that they still have feelings for each other and have decided to be together for as long and as much as they can be. But don't let anyone hold their breath that they will make it official...

Sg1fan 03-30-2009 06:58 PM

Tamta, you need to source your "fact" or it's still a rumor or gossip. None of us know Nikolaos or Tatiana and therefore can not speak to what their personal feelings are or why they are or are not doing something.

lucien 03-31-2009 01:33 AM

Nonsense Tamta,faith is not an issue here.At all.

tamta 03-31-2009 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lucien (Post 915821)
Nonsense Tamta,faith is not an issue here.At all.

I presume you are an insider, spokesman of the royal family, or what? What is the basis of your conviction -stated as it is here?

It is certainly not the history of the royal house, which, if you read it, will reveal to you how important they always deemed faith to be in the issues of marriage. To me this is enough. It testifies above all else about how Constantine and his wife will view the matter.
Of course everyone else is free to think as they like or see fit..

Warren 03-31-2009 07:49 PM

Let's not get too carried away. None of us know anything about Nikolaos and Tatiana's relationship with certainty so nothing at this stage is an accepted fact.
We can discuss possible scenarios or rationales and while they all may have some validity we cannot demand that others accept our particular view.
Remember, this is a discussion, not an argument.

Thanks.

Warren
Greek RF moderator

iceflower 04-02-2009 05:56 AM

Pics 1.4.2009

Prince Nikolaos of Greece and gilrfriend attend the Vogue Gucci
Dinner in honour of Frida Giannini, Creatice Director of Gucci,
hosted by Alexandra Shulman, at the Saatchi Gallery on April 1,
2009 in London, England.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

White Princess 04-02-2009 01:06 PM

He is very similar to his father.

lucien 04-03-2009 03:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tamta (Post 916194)
I presume you are an insider, spokesman of the royal family, or what? What is the basis of your conviction -stated as it is here?

It is certainly not the history of the royal house, which, if you read it, will reveal to you how important they always deemed faith to be in the issues of marriage. To me this is enough. It testifies above all else about how Constantine and his wife will view the matter.

Without bruhaha,in some cases you can not simply generalize as if none here knows anything really.

Those who do will not flaunt it,they might simply state what is irrelevant.You just have to take my word for it.

BELTRANEJA 04-03-2009 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by White Princess (Post 917185)
He is very similar to his father.

I agree but he is identical to the King Pavlo

http://i478.photobucket.com/albums/r...rana/Pablo.jpg

The Kings have accepted to Tatiana,it is obvious, she was invited to the party by 60th birthday of Queen Ann-Marie...and to the birthday of Queen Sofia of Spain.

almudena 04-06-2009 07:51 AM

Hi ! There is an article about Nicholaos and Tatiana in hola.com !:smile:

olili 04-06-2009 09:19 AM

http://www.hola.com/casasreales/2009...colas-tatiana/

BELTRANEJA 04-17-2009 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tamta (Post 916194)

This could be true but you confused in it, theOrthodox Church allows the marry inter person non orthodox, the Queen Sofia (orthodox) married King Juan Carlos (Catholic), the Queen of Spain did not gave up her religion, she promised that her children were reared in the Catholic Church, but she never renounced her religion to marry the King Juan Carlos. She now professes the Catholic religion but she did not gave up her religion for marry with KIng Juan Carlos . :nonono:

This could be the reverse and Tatiana's family who they want that Niko give up his religion by other. :whistling:

Sg1fan 05-03-2009 04:51 AM

Prince Nikolaos and Tatiana attended an event a few days ago. The photo is at wireimage, but I don't have an account (does anyone else?). The thumbnail is available, though. WireImage.com – The Largest Entertainment Photo & Video Archive

Tilla 05-03-2009 08:54 AM

It is of no interest to anybody, of course, I know, but I must say, I do like this couple of Nikolaos of Greece and Tatiana so very much.

Paty 05-03-2009 09:00 AM

Here is a bigger version from Getty Images

Getty Images - Michael Kors Collection - Flagship Store Launch Party

BELTRANEJA 05-03-2009 06:05 PM

The Prince Nikolaos is very handsome .He is best one without necktie than when he wears suit necktie.

magnik 05-03-2009 06:10 PM

It looks that he loose some waight...