The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   The Royal Family of Greece (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f77/)
-   -   Prince Nikolaos current events 2: March 2007-August 2010 (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f77/prince-nikolaos-current-events-2-march-2007-august-2010-a-12187.html)

Warren 03-08-2007 09:54 PM

Prince Nikolaos current events 2: March 2007-August 2010

Welcome to the Prince Nikolaos current events thread part 2
commencing March 2007

Part 1, covering the period November 2002 to March 2007 can be found here

RubyPrincess168 03-09-2007 04:25 AM

Elizabeth Hurley on Yahoo! News Photos
Elizabeth Hurley on Yahoo! News Photos

Is it me or does her dress look slightly maternity-ish. She wouldn't be the first one to snag a prince that way.

dazzling 03-10-2007 11:56 AM

It is slightly maternity dress but its hot in India this time of year and that does a perfect summer dress:smile:

Stefanie 08-08-2007 04:40 PM

On Alex B.´s Miller sisters message board are some new photos of Nik and Tatiana during a wedding in Greece. (I´m not able to post on that board).And always again the question: What´s wrong with that couple? Lots of people have resentiments against Tatiana. But why? Did I miss something? I can imagine that something must be wrong with her otherwise they´d become engaged by now. I find her nice looking, her age fits perfect and Nik doesn´t become younger. They are now together since about spring of 2003 (that´s when some first photos were published in "HOLA"-magazine)
Can somebody explain to me what the problem is?

tamta 08-27-2007 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stefanie (Post 651324)
...And always again the question: What´s wrong with that couple? Lots of people have resentiments against Tatiana. But why? Did I miss something?...

I don't know if that's the problem, but I believe that the last thing the family needs is another American bride (she's American, right?).. It will alienate them further from the feelings of the Greeks and add negatively on their perception of them.
mho

Stefanie 08-28-2007 06:59 AM

But that wouldn´t be fair to Nicholaos. To "allow" Pavlos to marry (the rich!!) MC and forbid Nico the marriage with Tatiana by claiming she´s not Greek (but mean that she´s not rich enough...) I can´t imagine Nico not marrying just because he´s still looking for a greek (rich!) girl. He´s almost 40 now and if he hasn´t found one so far he won´t find one now...
I´m sure Constantine wouldn´t hesitate if she was rich but she doesn´t seem to be as rich as MC and that´s obviously the true reason...
By the way: I´ve never ever heard of a (rich) Greek girl. Do you know some and what are their names? At least they don´t seem to appear in European´s high society.

Charlotte1 08-28-2007 07:21 AM

Tatiana is European, her father was Slovene. ( He died when she was young). She attended school in Switzerland and got excellent results in the International Baccalaueate. ( Google provided the link to the school newsletter) She attended university in the US and graduated from Georgetown University.

kaffir 08-28-2007 08:43 AM

Rich Greek girl? The Niarchos, for starters.

Stefanie 08-28-2007 09:27 AM

Doesn´t the Niarchos family reside in the United States? And do they have female members who would fit to Nicholaos? I´ve only heard about this former boyfriend of Paris Hilton but don´t know whether he´s got some sister(s).
So if he wants to marry some Niarchos girl he probably won´t find one in Greece. Constantine is good friend to some Greek guy who´s name is Latsis or so. He seems to be a ship-owner. But never heard of Constantine being good friend to the Niarchos-family.

BELTRANEJA 09-14-2007 05:48 PM

Is tatiana danish?has she family in denmark?Is she friend of prince or princess of denmark?

I think to Tatiana has a conection with denmark.Why?
she is ever in ceremonies of the danish royal family but she isn´t in ceremonies of the spanish royal family.
She was:
a-...........in the wedding of the prince of denmark
b-...........in the christen in denmark.
but she wasn´t :
a-.........in the wedding of the prince of Spain
b-.........in the christen in spain
I think:
She has a connection with denmark.I don´t think to she is danish but I think to tatiana is friend of the prince and princess of denmark.
what you think?

H.M. Margrethe 09-15-2007 07:45 AM

As far i know Tatiana is not danish and she has no family her in Denmark beside the royal family ofcurse :flowers:
I think that she got invited for the wedding and the christning in Denmark because she is girlfriend of Prince Nikolaos and the greek and the danish family has alwas been very close inspecial after the wedding between the King and Queen.

I don´t know why she has not been invitet for the events in Spain..perhaps it is because the royal family of Spain is more protocol peapol than the royal family of Denmark, BUT i don´t know the answer to it.

vally 09-21-2007 03:33 PM

well, i don' think Prince Nikolaos will find another bride-to-be soon...especially, if he casts eyes on greek girls...and that's because the very few who have remained are either too young for him or already married....

dbarn67 10-10-2007 12:59 PM

Have they announced an engagement yet?

Lia 10-10-2007 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dbarn67 (Post 678099)
Have they announced an engagement yet?

No, nothing yet. Still waiting.

Lia 11-10-2007 07:40 AM

The headlines say: "Prince Nikolaos and Tatianna Blatnic. Their love is getting stronger in London".

iceflower 11-20-2007 03:44 PM

Pic 19.11.2007

Prince Nikolaos of Greece attends the Chloe summer 2008 collection
at London's latest private members club, Shoreditch House, on Nov.
19, 2007 in London. (Photo by Dave M. Benett/Getty Images)

----> Pic

vally 05-23-2008 04:13 AM

hello! well the greek version of hello magazine has Prince Nikolaos and Tatiana on the left corner of cover and it says "Baptism at Elounta"...but i haven't bought the magazine and i really make no sense of what it is referring to... should anyone hear/learn something, please tell me too... thanks!

LadyS 05-23-2008 05:54 AM

I imagine we will get some new shots of Nikolaos and Tatiana at the Danish wedding and at little Amelia's baptism. (Are they attending either event?)

How long have they been dating for?

BELTRANEJA 05-23-2008 07:14 PM

Tatiana must be tired of waiting that Nicolaos undertakes to marry

BELTRANEJA 05-30-2008 06:49 PM

I want rectify
I have seen the official list of invitees to the wedding of Prince Joaquin of denmark

Kongehuset - Aktuelt - Nyheder

Tatiana appears on the list of Danish royal family, among members of the Greek royal family
IN THE christening of Crown Prince of Denmark, she did not appeared in the list of members of the royal family Greek. She was in the section in the other guests
At the christening, in the church, she was siting far of the Prince Nicolas. At the wedding, she was sitting with Nicolas
I think that the Prince Nicolas and Tatiana are committed
It is possible that we have news soon

And if it were getting married in Greece.
It could be in a private wedding in a Greek island, no journalists, with only the official photographer of the Royal family Greek , the wedding would only close relatives, and they then will hold a party in London with all the royal houses.
I think that Prince Nicolas is very Greek. it is possible

BELTRANEJA 06-02-2008 06:21 PM

Tatiana is very pretty!!!!!!

[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto

[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto

principessa 06-03-2008 02:13 PM

Tatjana Blatnik

I have just googled after information on Tatjana Blatnik, but I haven't found any. Can anyone tell me, when and where she was born, where she was educated, how many siblings she has and what she is doing now in her job and so on?

Thank you for your information!

principessa

HMTLove23 06-03-2008 06:30 PM

i think she was born in 1980??

BELTRANEJA 06-04-2008 04:46 PM

I have read many versions on Tatiana Blaknik
Some versions says that Tatiana es de EEUU,
Others versions says that she is related with Queen Federica, specifically with a premium of Queen Federica
Others She has Greek origins.I have read that she speaks perfect the Greek
I do not know when is true but I think that soon we will know, they are committed !!!!!

Regina 06-04-2008 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by principessa (Post 774705)
I have just googled after information on Tatjana Blatnik, but I haven't found any.

Her name is Tatiana, not Tatjana ;)

If you google Tatiana Blatnik, you'll find information about her.

I found this beautiful pic of her
(Fashion Tips, Styles, Accessories, Runway Shows, Celebrities and More – TheFashionSpot.com - poster Pradaboy)

I've read her mother is Marie Bierlein, descendents of the Stuarts.

randomlyKeira 06-04-2008 06:19 PM

Um, I guess I need a bit more info than this thred is offering so far... Who is this girl?? I've never heard of her before...

Regina 06-04-2008 06:46 PM

Tatiana is Prince Nikolaos's girlfriend. :flowers:

vally 06-05-2008 04:30 PM

I've read somewhere that she arranges events for Diane von Furstenberg's fashion line. Also, it is said that she is the daughter of Marie Blanche Bierlein (b. 10 Dec 1954 at München), daughter of Ernst Bierlein (b. 26 Feb 1920, München) and Gräfin Ellinka von Einsiedel (b. 26 Jul 1922, Würmegg), who has ancestors in the nobility.

One line goes like this: Kurfürst Wilhelm II von Hessen (1777-1847) -- Gräfin Helene von Reichenbach-Lessonitz (1825-1898) -- Freiherr Maximilian von Fabrice (1845-1914) -- Freiin Ellinka von Fabrice (1875-1938) -- Margot von Gans (1899-19??) -- Gräfin Ellinka von Einsiedel (1922-) -- Marie Blanche Bierlein (1954-) -- Tatiana Blatnik.

Sg1fan 06-09-2008 11:03 AM

Does Hello Magazine know something we don't? They're calling Tatiana Nikolaos' fiancee (see article on the latest christening).

Warren 06-09-2008 11:10 AM

Point de Vue also uses the same term for any couple in a long-term relationship. Too much shouldn't be read into it, although in this case an engagement is "probable" sometime in the future. However, as far as we are concerned, there is no engagement until an announcement is made.

Odette 06-09-2008 01:09 PM

I am wondering why Nikolaos did not marry her yet. He will be 40 years old Oct 2009 and they seem to have a long happy relationship.........She looks like a lady who fits well within the Royal circles. What is he waiting for?

iceflower 07-02-2008 03:36 PM

Pics 1.7.2008

Prince Nikolaos and his girlfriend arrive at U. Thurman and
A. Busson's engagement party at Arki's London home on
01/07/2008.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

BELTRANEJA 07-02-2008 06:30 PM

the Prince Nicolas is friend of A.Busson.

giov 07-03-2008 09:21 AM

One more pic from Hola
Galerías de imágenes

Nad25 07-03-2008 01:19 PM

I cant believe he will hit 40 next year:eek:...what is he waiting for?? I think it's time he really start thinking about marriage ;):rolleyes:

Odette 07-03-2008 01:31 PM

He was born Oct 1, 1969. Can you believe it?? What he is waiting for is a mystery to me. Tatiana is beautiful she has no racy past, descends somehow from a noble family seems to have the means and she definitely has the character and know how to mingle with the royals.

wartenberg7 07-03-2008 02:12 PM

Just a question: Is there an obligation to get married? He might think this is an outdated unnessecary institution...?;)

Odette 07-03-2008 02:23 PM

As far as I am concerned he is under no obligation to do anything he does not want to do. However, I believe that deep down in her heart Tatiana would love to become his princess.
If these two have an understanding that there would be no marriage and they both enjoy what they have I say "Fantastic".

Nad25 07-04-2008 12:20 PM

If he wants to have children which i am sure he will one day he really cant have them outside of marriage can he? i think he should start thinking about settling down,look at pavlos hes been married for years now with 5 children,he should lead by the example of his brother and sister,not to mention his other royal cousins,most of them married with kids:smile:

BELTRANEJA 07-04-2008 07:34 PM

I THINK that they will be married when they decide to have children

children=marriage.

iakynthi 07-05-2008 09:27 AM

they look very happy together.so what is the problem?:lol:

Odette 07-05-2008 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iakynthi (Post 795140)
they look very happy together.so what is the problem?:lol:

Whoever said there is a problem?

iakynthi 07-07-2008 10:49 AM

I mean why do they have to get married?Marriage doesn't prove anything nowadays.

Odette 07-07-2008 11:31 AM

I agree that getting married just for the sake of it, is a lose/lose proposition. P Nikolaos does not HAVE to get married and as I mentioned before if these two have an understanding that it is not in the cards, that is their business.

Sg1fan 07-07-2008 05:40 PM

I doubt very seriously that P Nik would have a child before marriage...this is a guy who has refused to even eat on camera during events (when even Princess Victoria was eating). I've read that he's said in interviews that he hasn't found the "right girl yet." I think he's a lot like Prince Albert. Let's also not forget that Tatiana was born (according to peerage.com) in 1980. She's still fairly young and started dating HIM fairly young. She may not be ready herself.

Odette 07-07-2008 05:44 PM

When was the incident he refused to eat on camera? It is very interesting to hear this. Can you elaborate? Thank you

Regina 07-07-2008 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iakynthi (Post 796041)
I mean why do they have to get married?Marriage doesn't prove anything nowadays.

But it still means a lot for royalty.

Sg1fan 07-07-2008 09:00 PM

Sure! Check this interview he did with 20/20. Around the 8:25 mark is when they say he wouldn't be caught on camera eating, smoking or shooting. --

Video "20-20 - Royals Rule" | sevenload

There are also a few photos of the incident that Princess Victoria was at. I've got them on my personal computer, but putting them online I'm not sure how to do. I'm positive that they are on the net. I believe Princess Alexandra (not Joachim's ex) was also in the photos.

http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/5998/02052221kx2.jpg

I may have figured out how to post, from IBL:

iakynthi 07-08-2008 06:21 AM

Nikolaos reminds me of Pr.Albert,too.

Odette 07-08-2008 11:30 AM

Thank you SG1fan for the video clip. Nikolaos is a very handsome man.

I remember a picture of Pavlos in the streets of NY eating a hot dog he had just bought from one of the street vendors. LOL

iakynthi 07-08-2008 04:09 PM

Another quick information:Nikolaos and Tatiana were in Crete recently,attending a christening in Porto Elounda.

Odette 07-08-2008 05:44 PM

He visits often. He was dancing up a storm in Patmos last summer at a wedding of a friend and I think Tatiana was an attendant.
Greece must be crowded with tourists this time of the year. The GRF should be in Porto Heli soon.

iakynthi 07-09-2008 11:17 AM

Do you know ife they still rent a house in Porto Heli?Because they were looking for a house in order to buy it?

Odette 07-09-2008 11:20 AM

They rent the house each year (Putin is one of the neighbours) and I believe they moor their kaiki there as well. I know they were talking about buying a home but so far nothing came to the fore, unless it is hush hush. I guess in the next 3 weeks we will see them all gathering there.

BELTRANEJA 07-10-2008 06:28 PM

King Constantine and Queen Ann Maria are in Porto Heli since 15 june.
They are alone, their children have not yet arrived
Porto Heli's house is leased to Constantine
I do not know if they have bought it, I have searched the home pages of web advertising hotels in Porto Heli and the house is not announced.
For all these reasons I think they have purchased it.
Regarding Nicolas, I think that is not looking for property in Greece,
he may be looking for the house in London
Last summer was the wedding with Tatiana. Tatiana is the summer with the Kings of Greece since 2005 although in 2004 she was in the Olympiad it was not in the house of kings.
She is integrated into the family
THE PRINCE SMOKES MUCH!!!!

Odette 07-10-2008 11:34 PM

Bel if they had purchased the house, everyone in Greece would know about it. I am surprised they did not fly to LA to meet the latest grand child yet.
I believe Nikolaos already has his apartment in London for a few years now. You are correct Tatiana now appears in all photos in the affaires she attends with Nikolaos. They make a lovely couple.

BELTRANEJA 07-11-2008 06:08 PM

Nicolas has an apartment in Chelsea, but I think that if they will marry, they will need a bigger house, for children!!!...

iakynthi 07-12-2008 10:02 AM

I know that Konstantinos was in Monte Carlo on 22-23 June.He attented an exhibition with Pr.Albert.The artist is called Sofia Vari.She's a greek sculptor also known as the wife of the painter Fernando Botero.

iakynthi 07-15-2008 10:53 AM

Does anyone know if Tatiana comes from a rich family?And if she does,how rich?Is she high educated?I think I've read something like that,but I'm not sure.

Sg1fan 07-15-2008 11:01 AM

She's listed in peerage.com as a royal descendant. Her father is a member of the U.S. House of Representatives and that means he's not poor, but not a millionaire either. I believe I read that she's got a B.A. in art or some type from an American school and that she speaks French? She's also working as a party planner for Dianne von F. and according to her facebook page, quite connected into Nik's circle.

Let's put it this way, wedding bells ring in my ears when I read it!:sad: Wish it were me and him!:whistling::lol::rofl:

That's what has been reported in articles, btw. I don't want it to sound like I know it for fact, I don't.

As of the most recent accounting, a U.S. rep makes ~US183,000/year. Former Rep John Blatnik is her Grandfather (John A. Blatnik, 80, Congressman Who Promoted Public Works Bills - New York Times)

iakynthi 07-15-2008 11:08 AM

Thank you,Sg1fan!!
I wish you good luck with Nick the Greek,because nothing is over yet.LOL
How can she work for Dianne von F. since Alexandra,MC's sister,and Dianne's son are divorced?Do you know if the two families still remain friends?

Sg1fan 07-15-2008 11:19 AM

I have seen recent photos of Alex Miller with Dianne in a glossy (I want to swear it was credited to Getty) so I think they must be.

iakynthi 07-15-2008 11:29 AM

Ok,then Tatiana and Nikolaos are in the same circles,they are both young,rich,beautiful,educated etc.,they've been togeher for years,but they still don't want to get married.Is there something else going on that we don't know??
PS.Although I don't think marriage is important nowadays,it seems that it still counts for these people.

Sg1fan 07-15-2008 11:44 AM

I think in Nik's circle it IS important and it will happen. My guess is right after Princess Victoria's wedding we'll hear something.

Next Star 07-19-2008 06:22 PM

Prince Nicholas is going to get married when he is ready some people take longer than others to find that special someone that they want to spend the rest of their lives with.

iakynthi 07-25-2008 07:32 AM

I'll be very dissapointed when Nikolaos gets married!
I'm one year younger than Tatiana ,good-looking(that's what people say,at least) and well-educated,too!Why not me?lol

Odette 07-25-2008 08:33 PM

Kouragio Iakynthi. Do not give up hope.........Get yourself a place in Porto Heli and go get some sunshine. You never know.......Good luck! and keep us posted on the progress.....

iakynthi 08-07-2008 06:54 PM

Hello,everyone!
Time to break the silence!The new Life & Style issue is in my hands:only Nikolaos and Tatiana are here in Greece.They attend many events,including a party on a yaught in Porto Heli on Monday 11/8.Konstantinos and Anna Maria are already in Beijin.Not even a word about the rest of the family,especially of the new born baby!It seems that we get a lot more information from the forums.Congratulations to all of us,then!Good job!
Have a good month and for those that are on vacation,have fun!

Odette 08-07-2008 07:38 PM

That is nice. Are they staying in Porto Heli or visit the islands??
Did you find anywhere Tatiana's family tree??
Good month to you as well......

iakynthi 08-08-2008 06:20 AM

Hello,Odette!
I have the impression that the couple doesn't stay in a particular place,because they have many invitations from their friends.For example,last month they attented a christening in Kriti,in Porto Elounda near Iraklio(the owners of these giant and luxurious hotels were christening their twins),so I guess it's difficult for them to stay in just one place.Anyway,there weren't any photos this month.
I haven't searched for more information about Tatiana's family tree,because I've learnt enough from you.
I was surprised about the total lack of information about Pavlos,the new born baby,Alexia,Philippos or Theodora.Where are these people?
I wish you enjoy the Olympics,fili mou!:lol:

Odette 08-08-2008 07:50 AM

Hi Iakynthi

Constantine and Anne Marie are in Beijing. The opening ceremonies are supposed to get started in about 13 minutes!
With regard to the newborn in LA it is true no photos, no announcements.

It is lovely that Nikolaos remembers to come to Greece every year and keep in touch with all his friends. I remember when he was in Athens during a win of the Greek football team and he ended up in Omonia draped in the Greek flag with the masses.
Once they asked him what he had for lunch and he said.........fassoulada!!! He is adorable.:wub:

iakynthi 08-09-2008 12:00 PM

Wait a minute!!I noticed this now:did he say "fassoulada"??:eek:
I haven't heard that word for ages...it sounds really old...lol
No,it's cute!I still love him...:wub:

Odette 08-09-2008 10:01 PM

I heard it..Fassoulada.......Someone snobbish would say he had filet mignon. But he is real palikari........he eats fassoulada.........:whistling:

iakynthi 08-10-2008 06:26 AM

Nikolaos rocks!!I always thought he's the "greekiest" of all...Good for him!
All he needs now is a Greek wife...right?

Odette 08-10-2008 09:38 AM

Nikolaos resembles King George I a lot. He has the looks of an aristocrat with the warmth of a man of the people. A Greek wife will endear him even more in the hearts of the Greeks. :wub:
Generally I feel that the Greeks feel closer to Nikolaos and Alexia than all the other Royal children of K C & Q AM.:flowers:

Odette 08-10-2008 02:03 PM

I suppose this year with the Olympics going on there will be no Porto Heli get together for the GRF. Such a pity I always enjoy seeing them al together.

iakynthi 08-10-2008 02:15 PM

I guess so.They are spread all over the planet,don't you see:from LA to Greece and from Greece to Beijing...a real marathon.;)
I would give them the gold...:lol:

iakynthi 09-10-2008 02:25 PM

:wub:I just bought the new Life & Style.Nikolaos and Tatiana were in Beijing last month.There were 2 pictures of Nikolaos wearing a blue T-shirt with white letters (HELLAS in Greek) and holding the Greek flag...I'm so proud!!

Odette 09-10-2008 10:59 PM

Nikolaos will be 39 years old October 1st........Can you imagine?

iakynthi 09-11-2008 03:08 PM

I know.He was born in Rome in 1969 and he's a Libra.I like that...
I'm really sorry,Sg1fan,I can't post photos.

BELTRANEJA 09-13-2008 07:19 PM

Nicolaos Has fear to the marriage .No Woman has achieved put inside the church. Tatiana only has been able to take him out of the car, is possible that need help to enter into the church. Constatino And Ann Maria can help to her, pushing to Nicolaos!!

Odette 09-13-2008 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BELTRANEJA (Post 823198)
Nicolaos Has fear to the marriage .No Woman has achieved put inside the church. Tatiana only has been able to take him out of the car, is possible that need help to enter into the church. Constatino And Ann Maria can help to her, pushing to Nicolaos!!

Iakynthi Bravo filenada, congratulations.
Beltraneja.........I do not think he is fearful of marriage. Perhaps he just does not want to be married.

iakynthi 09-14-2008 08:00 AM

No,seriously,I said that 2 months ago:there's no need to get married nowadays,especially if you don't want it.It seems that Nikolaos is not the "marrying" kind and this is old news.People keep talking about "finding the special one",which is completely silly.Look at his position:a handsome young man,son of an ex-king,with PR and trips all over the world and some of you still believe that he just hasn't found the right girl yet.Come on...

almudena 09-15-2008 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iakynthi (Post 823361)
No,seriously,I said that 2 months ago:there's no need to get married nowadays,especially if you don't want it.It seems that Nikolaos is not the "marrying" kind and this is old news.People keep talking about "finding the special one",which is completely silly.Look at his position:a handsome young man,son of an ex-king,with PR and trips all over the world and some of you still believe that he just hasn't found the right girl yet.Come on...

HI , and you think that, Tatjana is the right girl for him ?

BELTRANEJA 09-15-2008 06:44 PM

They can live without marry a lifetime.
but exists a social reality : The marriage is one more a union hard than to live together all the life
From a marriage emerge obligations, that are reflected in roles.... These obligations influencing the minds of people, it create a union stronger.
This can be broken, and the couple can divorce
Therefore:
I think that marriage is a very important decision that has to do reflect a person (You have to convince that this is forever ... though ,after it is broken, they divorce)
Whoever takes the decision to marry does not intend to be divorced, he thinks it's for life. This is a very important decision that may create fear in the person.
I do not know if Tatiana is appropriate for Nicolaos, the time will tell it.
but I like a lot to Nicolaos

almudena 09-16-2008 01:07 PM

Hi , again ! I like Nicholaos too. I think , that the relationship between Nicholaos and Tatjana will be over soon. He wouldnt marry her . Look at all the princes, they didnt marry for their long time fiancees. There will be new one ! And I cant wait to see , who will be that woman . You will see ! ! ! :flowers:

BELTRANEJA 09-16-2008 01:29 PM

the Prince Felipe of Spain was boyfriend of Leticia during 4 months, afterwards they were marry .
The Princes Frederick of Denmark and MARI DONALSON was 3 YEARS as brides ...
Tatiana is girlfriend of Prince Nicolaos from 2002/2003, it is much time.
other princes have been fast, except Prince Charles and Camila....

Carminha Stalker 09-16-2008 01:49 PM

I think Nikolas is the best looking of a very good looking brood of children! I´m also intrigued about his relationship with Tatiana. Of course these days people can live together and not marry, but somehow I think like many of you said, that if they ever want children, they´ll tie the knot. Anyway, I wish all the best for them.

almudena 09-17-2008 01:06 PM

Hi, again ! I wish them all the best too. They are a lovely couple , but somehow I dont see them . If they wanted do get married , they would be married by now. I dont think that Tat doesnt want to get married Niko . I am quite sure that Niko doesnt want to marry Tat , because he is searching something, dont know what exactly, a person or a wealth, or both. Or he is homo. It will be really sad.

iakynthi 09-17-2008 03:53 PM

Oh,wait,wait ,wait: homosexual is not someone who doesn't want to get married yet or doesn't want to get married at all (even if he's 40,50 or 100),but someone who prefers men.This has nothing to do with Nick.And what if he doesn't want to marry Tatiana?He deserves someone much better...In any case,we should be careful with such awful conclusions.

BELTRANEJA 09-17-2008 04:51 PM

If Niko was looking for a better woman to Tatiana, he had not introduced to Constantine and Ann Maria and to other family to Tatiana.
She is her woman, I think that they live united, in the apartment of Prince Nicolaos in Chelsea
I think that if he ask him to marry, she will say: Yeeeees!!!!

Say that he is homosexual because he has 39 years and has not been married to Tatiana, it is not correct.
In today's society, there are married men and with many children, afterwards marry with a woman, they divorce and they marry other men.

Queens 09-17-2008 10:14 PM

give the guy a break.. there is no need to rush him.. he will settle down when he is ready...

I dunno if Tatiana is the one... he had other girlfriends before that he introduced to the family... so we will have to wait and see....

I hope he finds someone who will love him and make him happy :wub: ....

iakynthi 09-18-2008 04:29 PM

I totally agree.There is no need to jump to conclusions.
Nick knows better what is good for him.

BELTRANEJA 09-18-2008 04:49 PM

wait wait, it is true, prince Nicolaos introduced to other girlfriend to Constantine and Ann Marie, Sofie the model of denmark was introduced to Kings and Queen Ingrid... in the wedding of Alexandra, the daughter of princess Benedicte... but it is not similar, she never was to a official ceremony as official girlfriend of Prince Nicolaos, the Prince Nicolaos was with her sister Alexia to the wedding of princess alexandra....Sofie was invited because she was friend of princess Alexandra, she was with her brother....
but Tatiana, in wedding of Prince Joaquin was as official girlfriend of Nicolaos, and she was to the wedding of prince Frederik .......and other ceremonies of the royal family of denmark, She as girlfriend of Nicolaos, Sofie no.
it is not similar:cool:

iakynthi 09-18-2008 05:13 PM

Ok,BELT,calm down!!We have another wedding to attend right now...:lol:
Let's go to Patmos now for Olga's wedding and then we'll discuss about Nick-Tatiana's "big day"...one at a time:rofl:

Sg1fan 09-23-2008 07:24 AM

Did anyone see Nicolette Sheridan wearing the same dress at the Emmys that Tatiana wore for Joachim's wedding. :whistling: There's a scandal brewing about it because the designer told her it had not been worn!

BELTRANEJA 09-25-2008 05:09 PM

I have two images for compare:

La boda de Joaquín y Marie de Dinamarca - Joaquín convierte en princesa a Marie - Monarquías - Familia Real - Familia Real - Diez Minutos

Terra - Estrellas del Emmy 2008 - Galerías de Fotos - Gente E

the dresses are equal.The dress of Tatiana has shoulders

Odette 09-25-2008 07:48 PM

I like both of them and I believe they love each other but perhaps there are other reasons why they will not marry. Then again they can live together for a long long time and be quite happy.

BELTRANEJA 09-26-2008 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sg1fan (Post 827419)
Did anyone see Nicolette Sheridan wearing the same dress at the Emmys that Tatiana wore for Joachim's wedding. :whistling: There's a scandal brewing about it because the designer told her it had not been worn!

I don´t know who is the designer of the dress but it has two posibilities:

First, If the dresses are the same designer, Tatiana has right to demand a compensate, because a person buy a couture dress, the person buy the exclusive right to use it.

secondly, if the designer is different, it would be a plagiarism among designers.

jinigirl 09-27-2008 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BELTRANEJA (Post 829139)
I don´t know who is the designer of the dress but it has two posibilities:

First, If the dresses are the same designer, Tatiana has right to demand a compensate, because a person buy a couture dress, the person buy the exclusive right to use it.

secondly, if the designer is different, it would be a plagiarism among designers.

or a third possibllity? Maybe it isn't a cotoure dress, but and pret-a-porte-dress (spelling?) :whistling: