The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Royal House of Denmark (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f24/)
-   -   Countess Alexandra's False Pregnancy Rumours: March to June 2007 (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f24/countess-alexandras-false-pregnancy-rumours-march-to-june-2007-a-12174.html)

Sophus 03-07-2007 10:10 AM

Countess Alexandra's False Pregnancy Rumours: March to June 2007
 
According to Ekstra Bladet Alexandra is pregnant! It is the part of her family who lives in Austria who has verified the fact to danish magazine Se og Hør.

That should explain why Alexandra did'nt drank alcohol at the wedding...

:flowers:

Henri M. 03-07-2007 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heike
It´s very unfair that you said Alexandra is no ambassador of Denmark.

The point was that some posters thought Alexandra 'deserved' the arrangements because 'she was such an excellent ambassador'.

She was no ambassador. She was a wife to a younger son of the Queen. Of course, in that high-profile role she was a nice calling card for Denmark. However, that was not her role: she was Joachim's wife and mother to their children.

What if Alexandra was not such a glamorous and photogenic lady? If she was an overweight lady with glasses and freckles? Was she still then 'such an excellent ambassador'? Yet she would still have been exactly the same: the wife to the youngest son of the Queen.
No more, no less.

Sancia 03-07-2007 10:48 AM

And the pregnancy rumours begins, but that would explain the very short laps of time between the announcement and the wedding.

Ugeblad: Alexandra er gravid - dr.dk/Nyheder/Indland

It's in danish, and it's saying that according to family of Alexandra in Austria, she is pregnant.

kaffir 03-07-2007 11:13 AM

Told you so! She is an inspiration to us "older" women!

corazon 03-07-2007 11:17 AM

I hope so! a baby is blessing and she is so in love and starting a new life

norwegianne 03-07-2007 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danielane
And the pregnancy rumours begins, but that would explain the very short laps of time between the announcement and the wedding.

Ugeblad: Alexandra er gravid - dr.dk/Nyheder/Indland

It's in danish, and it's saying that according to family of Alexandra in Austria, she is pregnant.

Of course, it's also quoting Se & Hør as the source for the news. ...

It would be happy news if she were pregnant, though.

Sancia 03-07-2007 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by norwegianne
Of course, it's also quoting Se & Hør as the source for the news. ...

It would be happy news if she were pregnant, though.

What is wrong with Se & Hør? I don't know this paper very well.

GlitteringTiaras 03-07-2007 11:58 AM

Se & Hør isn't a reliable source for correct information. Essentially it's a tabloid magazine.

Nonetheless, if it is true, like many others, I would be happy for Alexandra and Martin.

:smile:

Aphrodite26 03-07-2007 12:37 PM

How old is she?

H.M. Margrethe 03-07-2007 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aphrodite26
How old is she?


She is 42 and are going to turn 43 in a coupel of months...Frankly i think she is to olde to have a 3. child..just do the math..when the child is 10 Alexandra will be 52-53 and when the child is 20 Alexandra will be 62-63 is that fair to the child or Alexandra think of it pleas...
I gues that when i make that kinde of statemend i am going to bashed inher :neutral:

Smilla 03-07-2007 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by H.M. Margrethe
She is 42 and are going to turn 43 in a coupel of months...Frankly i think she is to olde to have a 3. child..just do the math..when the child is 10 Alexandra will be 52-53 and when the child is 20 Alexandra will be 62-63 is that fair to the child or Alexandra think of it pleas...
I gues that when i make that kinde of statemend i am going to bashed inher :neutral:

Well, lots of women have kids at that age and the kids mostly turn out as well as "other" kids. She's got a life eectancy of about 80 years. So she might not die before her own daughter or son is forty...I hardly think that makes it unfair to the child!

Jo of Palatine 03-07-2007 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by H.M. Margrethe
She is 42 and are going to turn 43 in a coupel of months...Frankly i think she is to olde to have a 3. child..just do the math..when the child is 10 Alexandra will be 52-53 and when the child is 20 Alexandra will be 62-63 is that fair to the child or Alexandra think of it pleas...
I gues that when i make that kinde of statemend i am going to bashed inher :neutral:

Not necessarily - that's exactly the reason why I don't have a second child because when I finally could make room in my life I found myself that I was too old... But we don't know if Alexandra is pregnant and if so, if she wanted another child? Accidents happen... and then it makes no sense to tell that she is too old, when nature thoughts she is not...

GlitteringTiaras 03-07-2007 12:47 PM

You're allowed to express your opinion even though it may differ from others, so don't worry about it, H.M. Margrethe.

:smile:

hrhcp 03-07-2007 12:56 PM

Countess Alexandra Pregnant
 
Just read it .....

no wonder she 'had' to get married.

H.M. Margrethe 03-07-2007 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GlitteringTiaras
You're allowed to express your opinion even though it may differ from others, so don't worry about it, H.M. Margrethe.

:smile:


Thank you so mutch for saying that GlitteringTiaras.
The reason for saying that i am going to be bashed in her is that i have been looking in the olde threads about Countess Alexandra, CP Mary and a buntch of other threads about royal ladys and ther was abot of basshing of CP Mary just because she like the faschion and so on.
It is clearly my opinion about Countess Alexandra being preagnent for the 3. time that she is to olde to be a mother for the 3. time.

RachelD 03-07-2007 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hrhcp
Just read it .....

no wonder she 'had' to get married.

What? Where did you read this?:ohmy:

H.M. Margrethe 03-07-2007 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hrhcp
Just read it .....

no wonder she 'had' to get married.


Whooo stop it...it has not been confurmed from neither Alexandra or Martin so pleas holde your horses...

hrhcp 03-07-2007 01:01 PM

Alexandra er gravid
 
TV 2 Nyhederne - Ugeblad: Alexandra er gravid

norwegianne 03-07-2007 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by H.M. Margrethe
Whooo stop it...it has not been confurmed from neither Alexandra or Martin so pleas holde your horses...

I agree. :flowers:

But on the other hand - now that Alex don't have the machinery of the Danish court behind her in terms of press releases and so on, I do wonder if she'd release information about such an event. She's a private citizen now - and a pregnancy would be a private affair this time around and not a state matter.

crm2317 03-07-2007 01:21 PM

So is it official now or just speculation on the part of the media?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:38 AM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises