The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Member Introductions (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f131/)
-   -   Hi everybody! (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f131/hi-everybody-12134.html)

Atsuo 02-27-2006 07:34 PM

Hello

Hello,

I am happy to find such a wonderful place where I can learn about royal families. It is nice to meet you.

Atsuo

margotantoinette 02-27-2006 10:58 PM

hello all

Brand new to Royal Forums, well to web forums in general, though I lurk on several. I'm from Vermont/Chicago/California, USA (college student...) and am an avid follower of royal gossip especially pertaining to the British and Dutch royals, but most of all I love the dead French royals, such as Marie Antoinette, hence the name of course. So hello, to everyone I guess.

joko 03-01-2006 04:12 PM

Hello!
This is my first post and I just want to say hi to everyone!

bookworm 03-01-2006 09:56 PM

Hi,

I'm Mary. I live in the U. S.. First of all, I'm not a big fan of Diana. I have always liked Charles, or at least liked what I thought I knew about him. He seems like a decent person, determined to do his duty, and reasonable intelligent. I'm glad he's finally found happiness.

Lady Jennifer 03-01-2006 10:57 PM

Just wanted to say HI & a big welcome to everyone

AussieKnight 03-02-2006 07:57 AM

G'day! I am new to this forum. I am researching a Prince in United Arab Emirate. His name is Prince Osman Khalifa of Abu Dhabi. Does anyone know anything about him? Address? Education? FAmily? Business? Appreciate your help, guys.

princessterra 03-02-2006 04:01 PM

I'm new, too. I suppose here's the right place to post a hello? Well, my name is Terra and I've been interested in royalty for quite some time. I really like the Japanese royalty, at the moment.

Lizy 03-04-2006 06:28 PM

Hi!

This is my first message too. It's nice to meet so many other people who have a genuine interest in the royal families. Being half british, half danish I'm enjoying those forums most.

Evenstar120 03-05-2006 12:14 PM

Hi everyone
New girl here, My main interest lies in members of the Tudor royal family along with various bits of Tudor politics. I'm also interested in obscure royal jewellery.

birte_madsen 03-06-2006 07:03 PM

Hello! Have a great time looking at the greek royals. Have scan a lot of old fotos from anne marie and constantine´s engagment and marriage, but can´t
find out too post them. Can some one tell my about it in danish please??????
birte_madsen

ChrisA 03-06-2006 07:38 PM

First post

Hi,
I'm so pleased to have found this site. All the pictures are a tremendous bonus - haven't been able to find many pictures of Charles and Camilla together before this. I have lots of questions and a dial-up connection (slow); apologies in advance if I ask or comment on something already covered. My interest in royal families just started last April, when C&C married - still haven't figured out all the reasons they fascinate me so - there seems to be a cultural message in/from/all around them and their situation. Now, off to explore some more.
Thanks for being here.

Ayano 03-07-2006 03:02 AM

Hello, everybody!
This is my first post and it is nice to meet you here.

JessicaAnn 03-07-2006 01:48 PM

Hello ... glad to be on board here.

GrandDuchess 03-08-2006 01:25 PM

Welcome everyone, I'm glad you all joined and I hope you will like it here!

Quote:

Originally Posted by birte_madsen
Hello! Have a great time looking at the greek royals. Have scan a lot of old fotos from anne marie and constantine´s engagment and marriage, but can´t
find out too post them. Can some one tell my about it in danish please??????
birte_madsen

You might find the help you need in this thread.