The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Current Events Archive (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f166/)
-   -   Kate Middleton Current Events 18: February-March 2007 (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f166/kate-middleton-current-events-18-february-march-2007-a-11967.html)

Chiyo 02-20-2007 11:16 PM

That'd be way more trouble than it's worth. If anything, he'd take it as proof that she's part of the conspiracy :rolleyes:

Royal Fan 02-21-2007 02:32 PM

Goodness will this man ever stop and let Diana rest in peace

Binky 02-21-2007 02:33 PM

I don't think Kate is "hounded' nearly as much as Diana was.

Avalon 02-21-2007 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Binky
I don't think Kate is "hounded' nearly as much as Diana was.

If you take into consideration the fact that Kare is not even engaged to Prince William (second-in-the-line, not even The Prince of Wales) I would say some comparision is valid. :smile:

Skydragon 02-21-2007 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Royal Fan
Goodness will this man ever stop and let Diana rest in peace

Don't be silly, :flowers: he can and will keep this going until the day he dies!

bbb 02-21-2007 07:19 PM

am i allowed to say it can't be soon enough :0

Duchess 02-22-2007 08:20 PM

all i can say is this...either the man is totally out to lunch or he knows something we all don't and that is why he has pursued this for so long.

Elspeth 02-22-2007 08:52 PM

Well, he isn't the topic of this thread, so we can ignore him quite happily here. Sometimes that's the best way to deal with these people.

Suonymona 02-25-2007 09:03 AM

Unfortunately money has the ability to be heard--no matter how trivial, absurd or insane the 'message'.

Elspeth 02-25-2007 01:03 PM

But however rich he is, he's not going to derail this thread any more than he has already.

regardez 02-26-2007 12:52 AM

Kate takes delivery of the royal car

Suonymona 02-26-2007 04:50 AM

The car is no different from any other rich boyfriend buying his girl the best, but because its Royalty there must be more to it.

Thank heaven Mr Green Prince Albert Grimaldi never bought any of his gals a car or there would be a mess. All the girls wanting one to be considered a "real" girlfriend--like that last one.

Too bad Kate can't drive it at 165 to get away from the blasted photographers. Alas, that would be too much trouble!

Skydragon 02-26-2007 06:26 AM

So Catherine has swapped her Golf for an Audi, she probably paid for it herself, is that news?

The Daily Mail can reveal that she has negotiated a specially enhanced 'arrangement' with the German car-maker similar to the exclusive deal enjoyed by the royals who have proved huge Audi fans over the years

Audi would not have released any details of an enhanced deal and we know Catherine doesn't speak to the press...... so I can reveal the Daily Mail probably made it up! :lol:

Avalon 02-26-2007 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skydragon
So Catherine has swapped her Golf for an Audi, she probably paid for it herself, is that news?

The Daily Mail can reveal that she has negotiated a specially enhanced 'arrangement' with the German car-maker similar to the exclusive deal enjoyed by the royals who have proved huge Audi fans over the years

Audi would not have released any details of an enhanced deal and we know Catherine doesn't speak to the press...... so I can reveal the Daily Mail probably made it up! :lol:

You know, somehow I trust you revealation more then the Daily Mail's! :lol:
Poor newspapers are out of news if they print something like that.

TonyaR 02-26-2007 07:08 PM

I'm glad that the Daily Mail at least had the presence of mind to admit that Prince William didn't make the arrangements or pay for the car. They tried their best to imply it though!

"It is understood from friends of the couple that while Miss Middleton's arrangement echoes that enjoyed by her boyfriend William and the rest of his family, it has been negotiated separately."
I bet they hated to admit that! :lol:

Lady Bluffton 02-26-2007 11:55 PM

Must be nice. :neutral:

Sister Morphine 02-27-2007 12:13 AM

So Catherine got a new car. Are you guys over in England that hard-up for news that this now qualifies? :lol: Surely Jordan or Victoria Beckham can wear something scandalous and get this poor girl off the pages.

Suonymona 02-27-2007 04:18 AM

I'm waiting for the new yak delivered to the Cornwall duchy to eat a papparazzo.

Now that would be quality world news indeed!

Skydragon 02-27-2007 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sister Morphine
So Catherine got a new car. Are you guys over in England that hard-up for news that this now qualifies? :lol: Surely Jordan or Victoria Beckham can wear something scandalous and get this poor girl off the pages.

The British press are desperate to find something to write and royals sell! :rolleyes: Victoria is over in the states now, isn't she, out of sight, out of mind! :rofl:

Chiyo 02-27-2007 08:05 AM

We'd be happy to send her back, I assure you. :p


At least the engagement rumors seem to have come to a halt for the time being, eh?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:33 PM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2019
Jelsoft Enterprises