The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Current Events Archive (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f166/)
-   -   Kate Middleton Current Events 18: February-March 2007 (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f166/kate-middleton-current-events-18-february-march-2007-a-11967.html)

Elspeth 02-08-2007 02:46 AM

Kate Middleton Current Events 18: February-March 2007

Welcome to part 18 of the thread to discuss Kate Middleton's current events.

Part 17 can be found here:

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...7-a-11799.html

coolgirl 02-08-2007 09:22 PM

i failed to keep track of quite a number of posts here lately... im sorry if i have to ask this but, what is kate's real job? is she a buyer or an assistant? the last time i read about this claimed that she's an assistant for jigsaw.

pls. clarify.. thanks.:smile:

Elspeth 02-08-2007 09:38 PM

I think she's an assistant buyer. It'd be a bit unusual for someone to step straight into the role of a buyer for a chain without some sort of training after their degree.

coolgirl 02-08-2007 09:50 PM

thanks Elspeth, i think so too. but has jigsaw made some formal announcement or something regarding her position in the company?

oh by the way, i ran over this in some other forum. it's a YOUTUBE video of how much kate loves wearing boots all the time.
YouTube - Boots made for walking

Izzysamos 02-08-2007 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coolgirl
thanks Elspeth, i think so too. but has jigsaw made some formal announcement or something regarding her position in the company?

oh by the way, i ran over this in some other forum. it's a YOUTUBE video of how much kate loves wearing boots all the time.

Friendly warning - be careful, one of my prior posts got axed for mentioning another forum... :rolleyes:

Elspeth 02-08-2007 11:50 PM

No it didn't, it got axed for bashing another forum.

The relevant rule is this:

Discussion of other forums should be limited to royal-related content. We do not allow criticism of other forums or continuation of disagreements that started elsewhere.

avrilo 02-09-2007 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coolgirl

Lol... maybe she does it cause she has skiny legs¿

CasiraghiTrio 02-09-2007 07:21 PM

The tabloids got so silent after her birthday passed so quietly! :lol: Of course, in addition to playing down the anti-climatic(sp?) nature of the "event" they also might have been playing it safe in consideration of the lawyers' threats to go to the PCC and cry harassment.

As if that wasn't enough to quiet Fleet Street, the Telegraph (or was it the Standard) shut them up by pointing out that the Palace doesn't want to have anything upstage The Queen's and Duke of Edinburgh's Diamond Wedding anniversary.

I think the Palace is crazy, though. They passed up a chance to do what Denmark did with Crown Prince Frederik and Mary Donaldson. Wasn't their wedding on a major historical royal anniversary? It was his grandmother's big day too, I think. It would have been a nice thing, especially if William and Catherine also had the wedding in Westminster Abbey. Recycled anniversaries are great for all families. The sense of heritage is irresistable, especially for such a big one as Diamond. 60 years ago.... It would also generate a sense of hope, as one would hope that someday William and Catherine would stay married happily and watch their own grandchildren's weddings.

Last but not least, it would be great stuff for the pro-monarchists! The Republicans would bury their heads in despair!:lol:

CasiraghiTrio 02-09-2007 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by avrilo

I tried once to count her pairs of boots. I forgot my result though I remember she had a small # actually, as she re-wears the same few pairs all the time, especially those black suede ones she just loves!:smile:

Avalon 02-10-2007 12:27 PM

Kate had some good time watching England-Italy Six Nations rugby match, along with William and Harry.
Pictures are posted in Prince William current events thread.

christinacg 02-10-2007 01:47 PM

^yeah, both Kate and William look very happy

CasiraghiTrio 02-10-2007 04:32 PM

The 24dash said Zara was there too for Tindall. Maybe she was in the special seats for special guests of the teams? How weird for any VIP section to exclude William and Harry, though, haha. I guess they were just showing their humble, proletarian:rolleyes: natures. How good of them!:smile:

ZandraRae 02-10-2007 08:02 PM

Harry, Will and Kate all looked great at the match. Although Harry only seemed to be half there.

Bia 02-11-2007 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by avrilo

The videos about her are so funny. Poor girl!

Avalon 02-12-2007 03:25 PM

William 'to surprise Kate with £10,000 Valentine's gift'

Prince William plans to surprise his girlfriend Kate Middleton with a lavish diamond-encrusted trinket on Valentine's Day.
The 24-year-old royal has reportedly paid almost £10,000 for an antique green enamel Van Cleef + Arpels diamond-framed compact.

Elspeth 02-12-2007 03:32 PM

As long as it's all over the media, I guess it won't be a surprise any more. I wonder where these people get these stories.:bang:

ysbel 02-12-2007 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elspeth
As long as it's all over the media, I guess it won't be a surprise any more. I wonder where these people get these stories.:bang:

Their creative fiction department?

Skydragon 02-12-2007 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Avalon
Prince William plans to surprise his girlfriend Kate Middleton with a lavish diamond-encrusted trinket on Valentine's Day.
The 24-year-old royal has reportedly paid almost £10,000 for an antique green enamel Van Cleef + Arpels diamond-framed compact.

Oh really and I thought my husband had got that for me! :lol: :rofl:

avrilo 02-12-2007 04:24 PM

Kate´s surprise oficially spoiled!

Iluvbertie 02-12-2007 04:26 PM

At least we aren't being told that he will 'pop the question' this year on Valentine's Day.

You know, if and when this happens, I hope it will be on a day no one expects and surprised everyone.

Sister Morphine 02-13-2007 02:44 AM

Who doesn't have an antique green enamel diamond-framed compact? I have 4. William needs to get a more unique gift for his lady-love next time. :lol:

coolgirl 02-13-2007 11:26 PM

ugh, we dont even knew if this is article is true...:rolleyes: if william really plans to surprise kate, as secretive <or whatever you call it> as he is, wouldn't he have done his best so that "his plans" won't leak out - most especially to the media men who'd be dying to get this into front page the next day??:lol:

WindsorIII 02-14-2007 10:02 AM

I think he should just do it on some random day. The rumors will always grow when there is a holiday or an anniversary of some kind.

I'd like to see him spring it on a day like Tuesday March???? A day that means nothing, because in the future it will always be the day Prince William got engaged. I think he should pick a day and make it his own special holiday in the future.:flowers:

lord_rankin 02-14-2007 12:31 PM

Did anyone happen to catch the little quib in the article that said the "gift" originally belonged to his mother's estate??? So William paid for a gift for Catherine that was rightly his? who did he buy it from Paul Burrell? this story is apocryphal.

Skydragon 02-14-2007 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lord_rankin
Did anyone happen to catch the little quib in the article that said the "gift" originally belonged to his mother's estate??? So William paid for a gift for Catherine that was rightly his? who did he buy it from Paul Burrell?

No, I have read through it twice and can't find any mention of his dead mother or her estate. The executors are able to sell anything that Diana personally owned, but Diana wasn't 'into' horses or polo and if it had been hers, I would have thought it was a very inappropriate gift for his girlfriend.

lord_rankin 02-14-2007 04:53 PM

Sorry forgot it was an article I had read on the royalist, which of course I shouldn't be reading..:sad:

mw7060a 02-15-2007 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrissy57
At least we aren't being told that he will 'pop the question' this year on Valentine's Day.

You know, if and when this happens, I hope it will be on a day no one expects and surprised everyone.

Too late ! Read this....

Odds on for royal Valentine proposal

14th February 2007 16:02:33
British bookmakers are taking bets on Britain's Prince William proposing to his girlfriend on Valentine's Day (14.02.07).
William Hill is offering 14/1 odds that the young royal will get down on one knee to ask Kate Middleton to be his wife today.

Luv2Cruise 02-15-2007 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lord_rankin
Sorry forgot it was an article I had read on the royalist, which of course I shouldn't be reading..:sad:

I'm feelin' you on that one.:lol:

coolgirl 02-15-2007 10:09 PM

:ermm: when can i read the news about kate and william free from engagement speculations and assumptions... it's getting downright tiring..

Luv2Cruise 02-15-2007 10:27 PM

Give them another year and then you can read about their wedding plans, bootleg photos of her wedding gown, and betmaker odds on where the honeymoon will be....and if Pelly will be go with them.:lol:

Amina 02-17-2007 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elspeth
I think she's an assistant buyer. It'd be a bit unusual for someone to step straight into the role of a buyer for a chain without some sort of training after their degree.

She is an Assistant Buyer. She works in an office in Kew which is outside of South London. She got the job through her parents, who are friends with the owner. According to the press she works part time (lucky for some eh?) and has Fridays off...

Skydragon 02-17-2007 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mw7060a
British bookmakers are taking bets on Britain's Prince William proposing to his girlfriend on Valentine's Day (14.02.07).
William Hill is offering 14/1 odds that the young royal will get down on one knee to ask Kate Middleton to be his wife today.

That's another 5 pence down the drain! :rolleyes:

sara1981 02-19-2007 02:26 AM

English rose Kate tops poll of 'natural beauties'
English rose Kate tops poll of 'natural beauties' | the Daily Mail

Duchess 02-19-2007 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luv2Cruise
Give them another year and then you can read about their wedding plans, bootleg photos of her wedding gown, and betmaker odds on where the honeymoon will be....and if Pelly will be go with them.:lol:

:lol: hahahaha

Chiyo 02-19-2007 09:16 PM

William's girl and the Diana inquest | the Daily Mail
Quote:

William's girl and the Diana inquest

Last updated at 22:00pm on 19th February 2007

Lawyers acting for Mohamed Al Fayed dragged Prince William’s girlfriend into the row over the long-delayed inquest into the death of Princess Diana.
My reaction? Well, all I can say at the moment is :censored:

ysbel 02-19-2007 09:36 PM

Well there ARE some similiarities between the way Kate is being hounded by the press and the way Diana was hounded....but pray tell, what does that have to do with the validity of the Baroness' decision not to call a jury to sit for the inquest?

Sister Morphine 02-20-2007 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiyo
William's girl and the Diana inquest | the Daily Mail

My reaction? Well, all I can say at the moment is :censored:

Pardon my language, but what the :censored: :censored: :censored: for?! What on earth could Kate Middleton possibly be able to add?

Elspeth 02-20-2007 02:42 AM

The guy isn't beginning to make sense. He's bringing Kate Middleton into it by saying that there are parallels between her pursuit by paparazzi and the way they were hounding Diana. But if he's saying that the paparazzi are relevant to the crash, then he's acknowledging that it was an accident. This is idiotic.

Duchess 02-20-2007 08:15 PM

it's unfortunate that Mr Al Fayed has the financial means to pursue this.

wittykitty 02-20-2007 09:52 PM

Can Miss. Kate sue Mr. Fruit Loop for hounding her and dragging her into his
unhealthy obsession:ermm: vendetta?

Chiyo 02-20-2007 11:16 PM

That'd be way more trouble than it's worth. If anything, he'd take it as proof that she's part of the conspiracy :rolleyes:

Royal Fan 02-21-2007 02:32 PM

Goodness will this man ever stop and let Diana rest in peace

Binky 02-21-2007 02:33 PM

I don't think Kate is "hounded' nearly as much as Diana was.

Avalon 02-21-2007 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Binky
I don't think Kate is "hounded' nearly as much as Diana was.

If you take into consideration the fact that Kare is not even engaged to Prince William (second-in-the-line, not even The Prince of Wales) I would say some comparision is valid. :smile:

Skydragon 02-21-2007 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Royal Fan
Goodness will this man ever stop and let Diana rest in peace

Don't be silly, :flowers: he can and will keep this going until the day he dies!

bbb 02-21-2007 07:19 PM

am i allowed to say it can't be soon enough :0

Duchess 02-22-2007 08:20 PM

all i can say is this...either the man is totally out to lunch or he knows something we all don't and that is why he has pursued this for so long.

Elspeth 02-22-2007 08:52 PM

Well, he isn't the topic of this thread, so we can ignore him quite happily here. Sometimes that's the best way to deal with these people.

Suonymona 02-25-2007 09:03 AM

Unfortunately money has the ability to be heard--no matter how trivial, absurd or insane the 'message'.

Elspeth 02-25-2007 01:03 PM

But however rich he is, he's not going to derail this thread any more than he has already.

regardez 02-26-2007 12:52 AM

Kate takes delivery of the royal car

Suonymona 02-26-2007 04:50 AM

The car is no different from any other rich boyfriend buying his girl the best, but because its Royalty there must be more to it.

Thank heaven Mr Green Prince Albert Grimaldi never bought any of his gals a car or there would be a mess. All the girls wanting one to be considered a "real" girlfriend--like that last one.

Too bad Kate can't drive it at 165 to get away from the blasted photographers. Alas, that would be too much trouble!

Skydragon 02-26-2007 06:26 AM

So Catherine has swapped her Golf for an Audi, she probably paid for it herself, is that news?

The Daily Mail can reveal that she has negotiated a specially enhanced 'arrangement' with the German car-maker similar to the exclusive deal enjoyed by the royals who have proved huge Audi fans over the years

Audi would not have released any details of an enhanced deal and we know Catherine doesn't speak to the press...... so I can reveal the Daily Mail probably made it up! :lol:

Avalon 02-26-2007 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skydragon
So Catherine has swapped her Golf for an Audi, she probably paid for it herself, is that news?

The Daily Mail can reveal that she has negotiated a specially enhanced 'arrangement' with the German car-maker similar to the exclusive deal enjoyed by the royals who have proved huge Audi fans over the years

Audi would not have released any details of an enhanced deal and we know Catherine doesn't speak to the press...... so I can reveal the Daily Mail probably made it up! :lol:

You know, somehow I trust you revealation more then the Daily Mail's! :lol:
Poor newspapers are out of news if they print something like that.

TonyaR 02-26-2007 07:08 PM

I'm glad that the Daily Mail at least had the presence of mind to admit that Prince William didn't make the arrangements or pay for the car. They tried their best to imply it though!

"It is understood from friends of the couple that while Miss Middleton's arrangement echoes that enjoyed by her boyfriend William and the rest of his family, it has been negotiated separately."
I bet they hated to admit that! :lol:

Lady Bluffton 02-26-2007 11:55 PM

Must be nice. :neutral:

Sister Morphine 02-27-2007 12:13 AM

So Catherine got a new car. Are you guys over in England that hard-up for news that this now qualifies? :lol: Surely Jordan or Victoria Beckham can wear something scandalous and get this poor girl off the pages.

Suonymona 02-27-2007 04:18 AM

I'm waiting for the new yak delivered to the Cornwall duchy to eat a papparazzo.

Now that would be quality world news indeed!

Skydragon 02-27-2007 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sister Morphine
So Catherine got a new car. Are you guys over in England that hard-up for news that this now qualifies? :lol: Surely Jordan or Victoria Beckham can wear something scandalous and get this poor girl off the pages.

The British press are desperate to find something to write and royals sell! :rolleyes: Victoria is over in the states now, isn't she, out of sight, out of mind! :rofl:

Chiyo 02-27-2007 08:05 AM

We'd be happy to send her back, I assure you. :p

At least the engagement rumors seem to have come to a halt for the time being, eh?

MarleyAllison 02-27-2007 10:20 AM

Its been really nice. The couple can just date, and we don't have to hear stories upon stories about the wedding. ;)

Sister Morphine 02-27-2007 03:04 PM

Quote:

The British press are desperate to find something to write and royals sell! :rolleyes: Victoria is over in the states now, isn't she, out of sight, out of mind! :rofl:

No love for Mrs. Beckham? :lol:

Chiyo 02-27-2007 03:10 PM

Here's something:

Where there's no Wills there's a girls' night | the Daily Mail

Cute picture at the article too. (Although her friend on the right is on the verge of a wardrobe malfunction. Careful!)

MarleyAllison 02-27-2007 04:59 PM

This just proves her job has to be a front. 2 am and drinking on the weekday :rolleyes: I would really like to see the pictures of her Wednesday morning driving to work. :ermm:

Sister Morphine 02-27-2007 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarleyAllison
This just proves her job has to be a front. 2 am and drinking on the weekday :rolleyes: I would really like to see the pictures of her Wednesday morning driving to work. :ermm:

I'm failing to see what this has to do with her ability to work. I'm also puzzled as to whether or not there's a rule that says when you have a job, you can only drink on Friday and Saturday.

If she gets to work on time and does not allow the previous night's partying to affect that, what's the problem?

Duchess 02-27-2007 06:02 PM

isn't she only a part time employee? if so, maybe she was off the following day and that would explain the late/early hour.

Skydragon 02-27-2007 06:10 PM

Quote:

She is not at school, as long as she is able to get to work on time and do her job, with a headache or not, it is nobody's business. Many young men and women go to nightclubs and bars during the week, that's why they are open! :rolleyes:

karla64 02-27-2007 06:26 PM

yeah I agree with you, skydragon.. some people do that..

Chiyo 02-27-2007 06:46 PM

Quote:

She is not at school, as long as she is able to get to work on time and do her job, with a headache or not, it is nobody's business. Many young men and women go to nightclubs and bars during the week, that's why they are open! :rolleyes:

And depending on the job, it's something to look forward to, at least! :wacko:

Luv2Cruise 02-28-2007 12:08 AM

Quote:

It proves nothing of the sort.

Kate is an adult, and as such she and her friends can handle going out for drinks during the week. It's not a "school night" in bed by 9pm anymore, and it's nobody's business if (a) Kate is employed and (b) if Kate wants to party every night of the week. That's what being 25 and single is about. staying out late while the body will still let you burn the candle at both ends, as opposed to being 50 and looking ridiculous that night and feeling awful the next day.

Kate isn't hurting anyone by going out on a Monday night with friends, or is she????:rolleyes:

Suonymona 02-28-2007 03:52 AM

Its rather normal of her. Quite the type of person I would want to be my potential Queen in fifty years--someone who had the chance to be "like everyone else".

Roslyn 02-28-2007 05:01 AM

Quote:

That's what being 25 and single is about. staying out late while the body will still let you burn the candle at both ends

*sigh* Those were the days! It seems like yesterday. :rolleyes:

Quote:

as opposed to being 50 and looking ridiculous that night and feeling awful the next day.
Yes, yes, I know it wasn't yesterday.:mad: No need to rub it in though. :lol:

Roslyn 02-28-2007 05:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suonymona
Its rather normal of her. Quite the type of person I would want to be my potential Queen in fifty years--someone who had the chance to be "like everyone else".

You want her to become Queen at the age of 75? :ermm: Not sure Charles will be able to hang on that long.

karla64 03-01-2007 10:37 AM

new photos of her today..

http://new2.isifa.com/tools/get_prev...p?idp=13484667
http://new2.isifa.com/tools/get_prev...p?idp=13484666
http://new2.isifa.com/tools/get_prev...p?idp=13484665
http://new2.isifa.com/tools/get_prev...p?idp=13484664
http://new2.isifa.com/tools/get_prev...p?idp=13484663
http://new2.isifa.com/tools/get_prev...p?idp=13484662
http://new2.isifa.com/tools/get_prev...p?idp=13484661
http://new2.isifa.com/tools/get_prev...p?idp=13484660
http://new2.isifa.com/tools/get_prev...p?idp=13484659
http://new2.isifa.com/tools/get_prev...p?idp=13484658
http://new2.isifa.com/tools/get_prev...p?idp=13484657
http://new2.isifa.com/tools/get_prev...p?idp=13484656

BeatrixFan 03-01-2007 11:52 AM

Very stylish indeed. Top marks to Kate.

runaway princess 03-01-2007 01:13 PM

It's her shades that make her look cool..

avrilo 03-01-2007 01:20 PM

Oh! I missed those pics of Kate, what happened to her security people. After the birthday I didnt think we´d see more of Kate leavin to work

corazon 03-01-2007 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by karla64

at last we can see kate again!
she look so beutiful an d skinny.
I hope she becomes in princess very soon

avrilo 03-01-2007 01:39 PM

Quote:

I found them!!!!!!

WENN Photo Library

Skydragon 03-01-2007 04:08 PM

She looks sick to death of the photographer, apart from that she looks fine!

Duchess 03-01-2007 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by karla64

looks like she's packed for a night away.

Sister Morphine 03-01-2007 08:30 PM

Can't this girl be left alone for like, a day? Criminently.

politikgirl 03-03-2007 05:46 PM

Love those pictures of Kate... I really like her style. Understated, classy but stylish too.

Principessa Cano 03-04-2007 01:40 AM

I still can't warm up to her, she just rubs me the wrong way. It's just one of those things; you met someone and for no particular reason, you don't like them, like your personalities aren't a match. That is how I feel about her.

Kendra 03-04-2007 01:45 AM

Doesn't seem like she hates the papps here...

Suonymona 03-04-2007 05:04 AM

Maybe she was trying to give them one shot.

Many of the papps yell and promise "c'mon, give us a smile for one shot and we'll leave you alone". So they stop and smile and STILL get buggered plus now they look like they enjoy it. Its a no-win.

I've been on a street when a hoard went by trailing a celeb, it is truly terrifying to watch. I felt blessed for my privacy that day!

Skydragon 03-04-2007 06:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kendra

She is probably imagining what she would do to them given the opportunity, that or the oldest trick in the book, imagine them naked! :lol:

Luv2Cruise 03-04-2007 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kendra

She never said she "hates" the paparrazzi. Her attorneys asked for some sort of boundaries and reprieve from the onslaught. And to this day it is still not FACT that it was KATE who requested through attorneys, that she be left alone.

Just a few months ago she was CONDEMNED by "some" for not "smiling" at the camera. For always SEEMING to scowl at the paparrazzi. Somehow I just knew she would be condemned for smiling as well.:rolleyes:

Sebastiana 03-04-2007 11:34 PM

^ Maybe they said something nice to her. And maybe there one was just photographer, instead of a whole crush of people.

politikgirl 03-05-2007 12:14 AM

Quote:

She never said she "hates" the paparrazzi. Her attorneys asked for some sort of boundaries and reprieve from the onslaught. And to this day it is still not FACT that it was KATE who requested through attorneys, that she be left alone.

Just a few months ago she was CONDEMNED by "some" for not "smiling" at the camera. For always SEEMING to scowl at the paparrazzi. Somehow I just knew she would be condemned for smiling as well.:rolleyes:

I agree. The girl can't seem to please everyone either way. What's wrong with her smiling for the cameras? Since she has to see them no matter how she looks, she might as well appear confident, friendly and polite - which is what a girl dating the heir to the heir to the throne should be like in public.

Skydragon 03-05-2007 06:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Principessa Cano
It's just one of those things; you met someone and for no particular reason, you don't like them

I do know what you mean, but I always try to give them a chance, however if the dislike is that strong, nothing anyone says will change it. :flowers:

Elspeth 03-06-2007 10:12 PM

I've cleaned up the thread and deleted the bickering which took it over yesterday. I'm reopening it, and I hope people will be able to be respectful of other people's different opinions from now on.

Elspeth

British Royals moderator

fanletizia 03-07-2007 02:10 PM

HRH Prince William and Kate Middleton Skiing in Zermatt

WireImage: Listings

corazon 03-07-2007 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fanletizia
HRH Prince William and Kate Middleton Skiing in Zermatt

WireImage: Listings

the photos are great, especially one of william and kate in a sweet hug!

Skydragon 03-07-2007 04:19 PM

Clubbing Kate can be chased

The paparazzi was yesterday given the green light to photograph Prince William's girlfriend, Kate Middleton, when she was considered to have deliberately put herself in the public arena

Sister Morphine 03-07-2007 04:24 PM

What do they mean by "deliberately"? Anytime she's in public, she's in the "public arena".....she can't help that. Is she supposed to go into seclusion or something?

Or are they talking about "public arena" as in her actions or something she's doing?

Skydragon 03-07-2007 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sister Morphine
What do they mean by "deliberately"? Anytime she's in public, she's in the "public arena".....she can't help that. Is she supposed to go into seclusion or something?

Or are they talking about "public arena" as in her actions or something she's doing?

Apparently, if she goes to Bouji's she has put herself in the public arena, if she is going to or from work, that is private. Shopping - anyones guess and open to abuse I would have thought. :wacko:

Elspeth 03-07-2007 04:41 PM

It sounds as though they're mostly concerned about calling the photographers off when they try to take photos of her at home.

karla64 03-07-2007 05:07 PM

enlarge pics..

NEW PICS OF WILLS AND KATE WILLIAM DID HUG AND LITTLE KISS ON CHEEK.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v420/jean64/13043708karla64372007125432PM.jpg
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v420/jean64/13043711karla64372007125418PM.jpg
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v420/jean64/13043706karla64372007125448PM.jpg
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v420/jean64/13043713karla64372007125211PM.jpg
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v420/jean64/13043715karla64372007125237PM.jpg
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v420/jean64/13043709karla64372007125301PM.jpg
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v420/jean64/13043691karla64372007125328PM.jpg
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v420/jean64/13043689karla64372007125315PM.jpg
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v420/jean64/13043706karla64372007125356PM.jpg
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v420/jean64/13043705karla64372007125340PM.jpg

Royal Fan 03-07-2007 06:54 PM

awwww They make an awsome couple Mark my words no matter how long it takes this will be the Woman He Marries.