The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Current Events Archive (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f236/)
-   -   The Prince of Orange and Princess Máxima, Current Events 7 (Jan 2007 - Nov 2008) (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f236/the-prince-of-orange-and-princess-m-xima-current-events-7-jan-2007-nov-2008-a-11779.html)

Marengo 01-08-2007 11:39 AM

The Prince of Orange and Princess Máxima, Current Events 7 (Jan 2007 - Nov 2008)
 
Welcome to the 7th thread for Crown Prince Willem-Alexander & Crown Princess Maxima of Netherlands' current events

The previous thread can be found here
Please post current news and pictures of Willem-Alexander & Maxima in this thread.
While doing so, please remember to follow the TRF posting guidelines and the copyright rules
TRF Posting Rules & Guidelines :
  • The current events' thread is only for current news & events
  • Do not forget to provide sources for all photos & articles
  • Please do not linked the photos directly. Hotlinking is strongly prohibited.
  • Please be respectful to others' opinions even if you're disagree, and always be courteous to your follow members.
  • Lastly, have fun and enjoy!

Marengo 01-09-2007 06:32 AM

HRH The Prince of Orange and HRH Princess Maxima paid a surprise visit to the university of Amsterdam yesterday where Dr. Herman Tjeenk Willink, vice-chairman of the Counsil of State, received a honorairy doctorate. Mr. Tjeenk Willink is a godfather of Princess Catharina-Amalia and was one of the mentors of Princess Maxima during her 'inburgering' (introduction period).

Maxima fan 01-09-2007 09:49 AM

http://www.koninklijkhuis.nl/dsc?s=o...dsname=minazkh

A picture from www.koninklijkhuis.nl

mathilde16 01-09-2007 10:24 AM

a new years reception at the nooreinde palace!
pics from anp:
http://www.anp-photo.com/search.pp?s...id=658&flush=1

*SofiaM* 01-09-2007 11:07 AM

Thanks Mathilde16!

I love this photo Maxima :flowers:

Maxie 01-09-2007 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marengo
HRH The Prince of Orange and HRH Princess Maxima paid a surprise visit to the university of Amsterdam yesterday where Dr. Herman Tjeenk Willink, vice-chairman of the Counsil of State, received a honorairy doctorate. Mr. Tjeenk Willink is a godfather of Princess Catharina-Amalia and was one of the mentors of Princess Maxima during her 'inburgering' (introduction period).

She seems to have a new fondness for interesting prints...

carlota 01-09-2007 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marengo
HRH The Prince of Orange and HRH Princess Maxima paid a surprise visit to the university of Amsterdam yesterday where Dr. Herman Tjeenk Willink, vice-chairman of the Counsil of State, received a honorairy doctorate. Mr. Tjeenk Willink is a godfather of Princess Catharina-Amalia and was one of the mentors of Princess Maxima during her 'inburgering' (introduction period).

thanks for the information, marengo!
it's lovely they chose him to be godfather of amalia and that they keep contact to the point of attending his investment. what a shame there weren't any pictures...

i loved maxima's coat at the reception :)

Marengo 01-09-2007 02:47 PM

There was one picture posted by mathilde16 :)

Dutch author Harry Mulish also received a honorairy doctorate, though I haven't seen pictures of the Prince of Orange and Princess Maxima with the present day King of Dutch literature ...

Maxie 01-09-2007 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marengo
There was one picture posted by mathilde16 :)

Dutch author Harry Mulish also received a honorairy doctorate, though I haven't seen pictures of the Prince of Orange and Princess Maxima with the present day King of Dutch literature ...

Ehm Marengo, self-made King of Dutch literature. It's about time the chap publishes a new book, otherwise we will forget about him. :lol:

stellad 01-09-2007 05:31 PM

Agree with you sofia, a lovely picture of Maxima.

Stellad

Sister Morphine 01-09-2007 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mathilde16
a new years reception at the nooreinde palace!
pics from anp:
http://www.anp-photo.com/search.pp?s...id=658&flush=1


Wow....Maxima looks incredible! I love her hair.....textured, but not unruly looking. I call it "hippie hair". I'm kinda rockin' now as I type. I also like that jacket she's wearing.

rominet09 01-09-2007 08:21 PM

Very beautiful, I love her clothes

saphills 01-09-2007 08:52 PM

nice pictures and I love that coat!

regardez 01-09-2007 09:40 PM

I love her hair too. She looked great!

Lord Williams 01-10-2007 08:57 PM

Maxima
 
Hmmm....does anyone else notice that Princess Maxima often wears orange? I mean, not many people wear that color so much. Do you think its a pun off of their name? I also notice that the Grand Duchess of Luxembourg wears it often and one of their orders of chivalry's ribband is orange. Just a thought...

Personally, I also think Maxima is the lovliest of the Crown Princesses. Her hair may be a little mess sometimes, but that happens.

LadyK 01-10-2007 09:20 PM

I think it's just because it looks good on her.

Lord Williams 01-10-2007 11:26 PM

hmmm
 
I honestly don't think its because it looks good on her, even though it does. Most colours look great on Maxima. Orange doesn't look as good as really any other color on her...

ahtikavalentine 01-21-2007 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Williams
I honestly don't think its because it looks good on her, even though it does. Most colours look great on Maxima. Orange doesn't look as good as really any other color on her...

I'm agree. I believe that colors like white, brown, or maybe clear colors make Máxima looks great!! She's really nice and I think she knows what to wear and when to wear it!:king:

Verde Esmeralda 01-26-2007 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphills
nice pictures and I love that coat!

Hair: Super

Coat: There's certainly nothing written about personal preferences... so I guess there's nothing wrong or argueable about wearing a curtain as coat :rolleyes:

rosana 01-27-2007 06:33 PM

She´s very fond of curtains and tablecloths lately:rofl:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:03 AM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises