The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Crown Prince Akishino, Crown Princess Kiko and Family (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f126/)
-   -   Prince Akishino and Princess Kiko Current Events Part 2: November 2006 - April 2017 (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f126/prince-akishino-and-princess-kiko-current-events-part-2-november-2006-april-2017-a-11392.html)

bozena 02-03-2007 01:09 PM

A fantastic and beautiful little boy. Very, very charming!!

mandyy 02-03-2007 01:39 PM

More photos from Yahoo of the Akishino's family outing (including Prince Hisahito) at Shiosai Park in Hayama on Feb. 3, 2007.

Photos from JIJI press

corazon 02-03-2007 02:13 PM

the baby is adorable! he is so big, I feel a bit bad for the girls, but is the first time that I see they with a big smille in their faces!

Elspeth 02-03-2007 07:25 PM

Is it just me, or does anyone else see a resemblance between Princess Mako and Orlando Bloom?

Sister Morphine 02-03-2007 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elspeth
Is it just me, or does anyone else see a resemblance between Princess Mako and Orlando Bloom?

You know, I think it's just you. :lol:

I really can't see a resemblance, but maybe someone else will.

Elspeth 02-04-2007 12:57 AM

I think it's the set of the mouth and the sad eyes. If you gave Legolas black hair, it'd be easier to see.

BeatrixFan 02-04-2007 08:35 AM

BBC Media Selector

Video from the BBC showing little Prince Hisahito out and about with his parents and sisters.

laurixa 02-04-2007 02:58 PM

little Prince Hisahito is so cute.

ChantalC 02-04-2007 04:34 PM

Aww, Prince Hisahito is a beautiful and cute baby! He's growing a little bit! :smile: ;)

elle 02-04-2007 06:59 PM

doesn't little prince adorable??

monica17 02-04-2007 07:37 PM

Thank you very much for the pictures of little Prince Hisahito and family. He is sooo adorable; I'd say he takes after his mother in looks. Hope the family enjoy their short vacation.

I also hope to see more interaction between the cousins other than the annual new year photoshoot and video.

mandyy 03-03-2007 03:47 AM

Prince Akishino of Japan waves during an opening ceremony of the Nordic World Ski Championships in Sapporo northern Japan Thursday, Feb. 22, 2007.

Photo from AP via Yahoo

mandyy 03-11-2007 03:49 AM

Kiko and her 3 children visited Empress Michiko at the Imperial Palace on March 10, 2007. They had lunch with the Emperor and Empress.

Video links of their car and van entering the palace.
FNN news
NNN news
ANN news

fanletizia 03-22-2007 09:44 AM

Prince Akishino of Japan (R) receives the honorary degree of Doctor of Philosophy (Fisheries Science) during a ceremony at King Mongkut's Institute of Technology Ladkrabang in Bangkok, 22 March 2007. Prince Akishino is on eight-day visit to Thailand.

ANP Beeldbank

Thai Prime Minister Surayud Chulanont (R) shows the way to Prince Akishino of Japan (L) prior to a ceremony of conferment of an honorary degree of Doctor of Philosophy (Fisheries Science) at King Mongkut's Institute of Technology Ladkrabang in Bangkok, 21 March 2007

ANP Beeldbank

fanletizia 03-29-2007 11:31 AM

Prince Hisahito, carried by his mother Princess Kiko, arrives at the imperial farm in Takanezawa, North of Tokyo, Thursday, March, 29, 2007. Prince Akishino, Kiko and their three children, Princess Mako, Princess Kako and the baby prince, will stay at the farm with Emperor Akihito and Empress Michiko

Japan's Royal Family on Yahoo! News Photos
Yahoo! News Photo

corazon 03-29-2007 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fanletizia
Prince Hisahito, carried by his mother Princess Kiko, arrives at the imperial farm in Takanezawa, North of Tokyo, Thursday, March, 29, 2007. Prince Akishino, Kiko and their three children, Princess Mako, Princess Kako and the baby prince, will stay at the farm with Emperor Akihito and Empress Michiko

Yahoo! News Photo

thanks so much for the photos, he little prince is adorable, and the rest of the family?

mandyy 03-29-2007 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by corazon
thanks so much for the photos, he little prince is adorable, and the rest of the family?

A photo of the family arriving at the Imperial Villa from JIJI press.

And a article from HELLO magazine
Japan's future Emperor gets a taste of life on the farm

dragonsfire8 03-29-2007 06:07 PM

Cute kid....seems he had grown a bit....thats one impressive head of hair..... seems to me that he dosen't look too happy while held by his mother in front of such a big crowd....does anybody get that feeling?....Will the Crown Princely family be joining them and the Emperor & Empress?

almab 03-29-2007 06:14 PM

Prince Hisahito does look mighty serious. I wonder if there will be more photos similar to the ones of Aiko looking at the cows.

Vanesa 03-29-2007 09:02 PM

In general, little children doesn't like to be sourrounded by so many strangers. I think that Prince Hisahito is a lot like other little children. Yes...It looks kinda serious. :rolleyes: Poor thing!

Vanesa.