What will happen to the Royals in 2007?
Let's guess: What will happen to the Royals in 2007?
- New babies - Princesses, Princes, Counts, Countesses - Spain, Netherlands a boy, D'Anjou a boy, Marocco a girl, Jordan a girl
- Next pregnancies - Mathilde, Aimee, Martha Louise, MetteMarit, Masako, Cristina, rumour about Kate's pregnancy
- Break up/ rumours - Harry&Chelsy, Wills&Kate, Pss Alexandra&and photograph, Elena and Jaime, Albert II&Charlene
- Engagements - Victoria&Daniel, Carl-Philip&Emma, Madde&Jonas
- Weddings - maybe Pss Olga and Prince Aimone, Prince Nikolaos, one of Swedish siblings
- Health problems - Harald V, Juan Carlos, Elizabeth II&Philip, Margrethe II, Fabiola, Lillian, Akihito
- Speculations about abdications - Harald V, Juan Carlos, Beatrix, Margrethe II
- Harry and Chealsy brake up
- Speculations about a wedding of Kate and William – but the Royal Court destroys all dreams ;)
- Mary will give birth to a baby girl
- Joachim will fall in love again- there will be engagemnt-speculations
- Margrethe II will have some other operations
- Máxima will give birth to a baby boy
- Aimée will announce her pregnancy, the child will be born in summer 2007
-Beatrix makes a statement: She will reign until 2010 :rolleyes:
- louis and Tessy will announce that their second child is coming – the baby will be born in spring 2008
- Sonja’s and Harald’s birthday-partys – Many lovely photos of the Royal couple and a kiss on the balcony :lol:
- Mette’s father dies
- Märtha-Louise will be pregnant for the 3rd time- the baby will be a boy- birth in winter 2007
- Winter 2007: Harald will announce that he will abdicte in March 2008
- MM announces her 4th pregnancy in the late summer of 2007
- engagement of Daniel and Victoria
- wedding in early autumn
- Carl Gustav will have some health problems
- Carl-Philip announces his engagment in the end of 2007
- letizia gives birth to a girl
- Divorce rumours for elena and jaime
- Princess Mary & Prince Frederik will welcome a second boy at the end of April
- Countess Alexandra will announce her engagment with her boyfriend Martin
- Princess Letizia & Prince Felipe will welcome a second daughter at the beginning of May
- Princess Maxima & Prince Willem-Alexander will welcome a boy at the beginning of April
- Prince Floris & Princess Aimée will announce they are expecting their first baby
- Prince Friso & Princess Mabel will announce at the end of the year 2007 they are expecting their 3rd child
- Prince Bernhard & Princess Anette will expect their 3rd child
- Princess Lalla Salma & King Mohammed IV will welcome a girl at the end of March
- Engagment between Princess Victoria and her longtime boyfriend (don't remember his name, Daniel right ?)
- Princess Martha-Louise and Ari Behn will announce they are expecting their 3rd child
- Prince Haakon & Princess Mette-Marit will also announce in November 2007 they are expecting their 3rd child
- Prince Hamzah & Princess Noor will welcome a baby boy
- Wedding for Prince Nikolaos ....
Remember almost always when some princess become little rounder - there always came rumours about her pregnancy.
Oh I see. I thought that you were suggesting it was something that would happen. My apologies.
Charles will be named Regent, William and Kate will Marry after they annouce their engagement in December 2006, Harry will have an Amazing Army Career, He will then join the Marines, Harald V I Think may pass away So Will Princess Lilian. Peter Phillips will Marry his Girlfriend Zara will become engaged too Mike Tindall Victoria will marry Mary of Denmark will have a son as will Letizia All the Monarchs in Europe will become very popular as will the Monarchies themselves
-Kate Middleton will develop a personality and share it with William
-Prince Harry will wear the uniform of a Salvation Army Captain and horrify the world
-Princess Benedikte will become a lap-dancer in Lanzarote
-Queen Beatrix will shave her head
-Princess Madeleine will become a nun
-Princess Maxima will give birth to Patty, Princess Letizia will give birth to LaVerne and Princess Mary will give birth to Maxene, seeing a new age in the careers of the Andrews Sisters
-Princess Beatrice will not only visit the moon but will buy it and open a Starbucks on it
-Sarah, Duchess of York will star in the movie adaptation of "Top Cat"
-King Carl XVI Gustav will become a drag queen and will specialise in Liza Minelli impersonation
-Princess Anne will become the President of France
-Zara Phillips will marry Boy George
-Empress Michiko, Queen Elizabeth II and Queen Margrethe will all host talk shows; "Morning with Michiko", "Evening with Elizabeth" and "Margrethe Says"
-The Duchess of Kent will convert to Buddhism. And then Judaism. And then Islam. And then Roman Catholicism. Finally, she will convert to Rastafarianism and will be known as "Da Dook's Hoe".
-Queen Anne-Marie will go into the fashion business with Imelda Marcos, thus giving the world, "Imelda de Grecia".
-Princess Ingrid Alexandra will lead the Republicans back to victory in Congress
-Princess Lilian will replace Marie Rudisill as "The Fruitcake Lady"
And that is the Royal Year 2007...
This is what the royals will have in their lives in the year 2007!
> Princess Mary will deliver a little baby girl
> Prince Joachim will get a new girlfriend
> Princess Benedikte's son (can't remember his name...) will announce and then marry his girlfriend Carina (?)
> Health problems for Prince Henrik
> Princess Maxima will deliver another baby girl
> Prince Floris and Princess Aimee will announce they are expecting a baby, due in late 2007 (and will be a girl)
> Prince Friso and Princess Mabel will announce their third pregnancy in late 2007
> Queen Beatrix will have a health scare
> Princess Mette-Marit and Princess Martha Louise will announce their fourth and third pregnancies respectively on the same day in late 2007
> After suffering from another health scare, King Harald will announce in mid 2007 that he will abdicate at the end of 2008
> Health problems for one of the King's sisters
> Princess Letizia will deliver a baby boy and the succession debate will rise to new heights
> Infanta Elena and her husband will announce that they are seperating in very late 2007
> King Albert will announce his abdication in mid 2007
> Princess Mathilde will announce her fourth pregnancy in late 2007
> Major health scare for Queen Fabiola
> Princess Victoria will announce her engagement to Daniel in early 2007, with a winter wedding in late 2007
> Carl Philip and Emma will either announce their engagement or break up
> William & Kate will break up
> Harry will continue with his miltary career
> Prince Philip will have a health scare
> Zara and Mike will get married
> The Countess of Wessex will announce her pregnancy in mid 2007
> A member of the family will have a horse riding accident...
Many Royal children:
Baby Girls: Letizia, Mary, Máxima, Noor
Boys: Märtha-Louise, Mette-Marit
Addictions: Beatrix, Harald V, Albert II
Health problems: Margrethe, Philip, Elizabeth, Harald
wedding: Victoria and Daniel
engagements: Madelein and Jonas, emma and CPhilip
GREECE: Nicholaos doesn´t marry but breaks up with Tatiana, no more baby
for Alexia and MC
BERNADOTTE: Caterina Bernadotte will marry Romuald Ruffing
SWEDEN: C-P will become engaged and marry, no engagement for Victoria
GREAT BRITAIN: No more baby for Sophie, but probably engagement of Zara
BELGIUM: NO more babies for Mathilde and Claire!
NETHERLANDS: Third pregnancy for Mabel, no more baby for Laurentien
BERLEBURG: Gustav will marry Carina, baby-girl for Mary
SPAIN: Baby-girl for Leti, no divorce of Elena and Jaime, no more baby for
NORWAY: Third child for M-L ( a boy this time)
- 2 new Tiaras for Máxima :rolleyes:
- a new Tiara for Mary
- Letizia will finally wear a hat
Princess Benedikte's son is Gustv and his girlfriend's name is Carina Axelson.
The Queen of Denmark will pass away, King Frederik X Will take the throne
Albert of Monaco will Abdicate
Letizia will have another girl
No divorce news for anyone
Maxima will have another girl
Aimee will announce her pregnancy
The Queen will have another knee operation
Mary will have another boy
Another year goes by and no engagement announcement
Lilian takes another fall
Mabel pregnant with her 3rd child
No pregnancy for Mathilde
Martha Louise pregnant with her 3rd child
No pregnancy for Mette Marit
No real news, everything stays the same
You crack me up. (although I had to remove the one about my favorite) Still, Madeleine a nun? Zara and Boy George? Evening with Elizabeth? hahahahaaaa:rofl: :w00t2: :w00t2: :rofl:
Norway: health problems for King Harold V and/or his sisters
MM and Haakon announce new pregnancy
ML new pregnancy- but several months apart
Sweden: either an engagement or a breakup. CP Victoria would be the one to get engaged (Carl Phillip won't marry until she does). My guess for a break up would be Madeleine.
Denmark: Honestly, I think Mary will have a boy. But I would love for her to have a girl, because I just know it would be so cute!
Joachim will meet another girl, but will keep it quiet.
Health problems for Prince Henrik.
Maybe health concerns for Q Margrethe because of her smoking.
Netherlands: A boy for Max.
A baby for Aimee? (I'm halfway on this- she might feel like she is too young- Anita was with PC for a long time before they married) (If it happens, I predict it will be announced in later 2007)
Belgium: If Matilde is going to have another baby, it'll be announced 2007. I'm not really sure she will, but they love their kids, so we'll see. But if she is going to have another one, it will be announced this year.
Q Fabiola will have serious health problems or may die. (she is old) (I don't like to predict deaths though- it's kind of grim for me)
Luxembourg: Prince Felix's gambling problems will come to a head.
Princess Alexandra will wear her first tiara
Great Britain: Harry and Chelsy break up
Wills and Kate keep quiet, she attends more royal events, but no engagement
health problems for Prince Philip
Spain: Letizia will have a boy (it's the morning sickness) and there will be controversy over the sucession issue.
Elena and Jaime will continue to have separation rumors, but will announce nothing.
Greece: no more babies
Morocco: Girl for Lalla Salma, with pretty red hair. Adorable, and they will release an absolutely precious picture of Moulay Hassan holding his little sister.
Jordan: a girl for Noor and Hamzah
again, if Rania is going to have another baby, it will be announced this year. (I'm kind of convinced she won't, though, but considering how many siblings KAII has, you never know)
Dubai: I'm kind of hoping Princess Haya gets pregnant- she'd be so pretty in the maternity clothes with a bump
Monaco, Liechtenstein, Japan, Tonga, Thailand, etc: nothing new, nothing major (although Albert might break up with his girlfriend)
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:28 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017