The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Current Events Archive (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f166/)
-   -   Chelsy Davy News and Pictures 5: September 2006 - April 2007 (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f166/chelsy-davy-news-and-pictures-5-september-2006-april-2007-a-10775.html)

Avalon 09-10-2006 05:35 AM

Chelsy Davy News and Pictures 5: September 2006 - April 2007

Welcome to Part 5 of Chesly Davy News and Pictures thread.

Part 4 can be found here

Incas 09-10-2006 02:27 PM

10 September 2006
CHELSY MOVES CLOSER
ROYAL EXCLUSIVE London home hunt
By Dean Rousewell
PRINCE Harry's girlfriend is looking for a London pad - to save their romance.
http://www.people.co.uk/news/tm_obje...name_page.html

Skydragon 09-10-2006 03:39 PM

The People - Mirror, oh please.
A highly-placed source revealed: "Harry has got a big grin on his face - Chelsy has told him she definitely wants to move to London because she misses him when they are apart."

The source added: "Chelsy loves Harry to bits.

Perhaps someone should tell the 'source' that Harry will still be working and may be in Windsor, Afghanistan or Iraq, are they house hunting out there as well?
Chelsy may want to move to London but weren't they telling us a short time ago that Chelsy and Kate don't get on, so I can't see Kate house hunting for them? :rolleyes:

Elspeth 09-11-2006 09:58 PM

The Daily Mail article about Chelsy being robbed is on the last page of the previous thread (link in OP of this thread), so I've deleted the repeated post about it here.

CasiraghiTrio 09-24-2006 11:31 PM

Maybe this has been posted (I don't have time to check) but just in case, it's a little bit from Novella 2000 (Italian).
Pic: http://www.novella2000.it/archive/ne...6/38/harry.jpg
Article: http://novella2000.corriere.it/archi...006/harry.html

bec 10-02-2006 08:04 AM

aussie babe:)

i really like chelsy coz she doesn't have a care in the world and you can tell she's always herself.. i hope they'll last but it's kind of hard 2 have a relashionship like theirs well g'd luck mate!;)

Lisanne 10-02-2006 09:22 AM

Chelsey

I heard in a dutch royalprogram that Chelsey is the exgirlfriend of Harry. Knows someone its realy?

Royalsa 10-02-2006 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisanne
I heard in a dutch royalprogram that Chelsey is the exgirlfriend of Harry. Knows someone its realy?

I've heard it too! But I don't know if it's true or not.. :neutral:

Avalon 10-06-2006 12:04 PM

Hello has a special on Royal Girlfriends.

Both Chelsy and Kate are included, as well as Peter Phillip's girlfriend Autumn.
Quite a nice gallery though almost all pictures have been posted before.

bec 10-07-2006 02:49 AM

they still rock solid is just another rumor..

CasiraghiTrio 10-07-2006 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bec
i really like chelsy coz she doesn't have a care in the world and you can tell she's always herself.. i hope they'll last but it's kind of hard 2 have a relashionship like theirs well g'd luck mate!;)

Yeah, I'm sure it hasn't been easy. She is a free spirit, and so is he, and their families and the media must be all pressuring them to "grow up" and conform their behavior to what's proper and expected in their society. Add to that the long separations (Harry army, Chelsy at uni in Cape Town) with only occasional weekends or whatever to meet up in London for clubbing, or safari or polo. But they've stayed the course. They are still going strong. It says a lot when a couple their age is determined to be together no matter what, no matter who gives them crap about it. And it also speaks a lot about Chelsy's sturdy self-esteem that she ignores the media's comparisons (Saint Kate and Wild Chelsy) and continues to be herself. So overall, my hat's off to them.

kaydura0717 10-07-2006 05:47 PM

I guess its true love thats why its survived all the hype and the madness that the media has put on them.

Avalon 10-09-2006 10:32 AM

Prince Harry's girlfriend Chelsy Davy world's most powerful blond

Prince Harry's girlfriend Chelsy Davy is one of the world's most powerful blondes. At least that's what Tatler magazine has claimed.
In its declaration of the world's top 10 most powerful blondes, the British "society" magazine has hailed Chelsy as "the new face of royalty," after ranking the 20-year-old South African on the second number, only next to Rupert's daughter Elisabeth Murdoch, who topped the list as "the ultimate boardroom blonde".

Harry's girl joins list of power blondes

sirhon11234 10-09-2006 10:43 AM

I still have my reservations about this girl.

CasiraghiTrio 10-09-2006 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sirhon11234
I still have my reservations about this girl.

No one can blame you for that. Well, maybe some can, but I can't. I have had my own. Mainly, my reservations aren't about her as a person. It's just about her father and his money. But obviously she can't help that.
Chelsy is an odd girl, but I look at it like this: Harry is an odd guy, so I guess that makes them an odd couple. :winkiss: As long as they're an odd couple in love and happy. Nothing wrong with a little love and happiness in the air, hehe. Besides, it's not like anyone expects she will be queen.... but then again, no one expected Elizabeth, Duchess of York to be Queen either. Nor Mary [of Teck/Cambridge], Duchess of York. And certainly no one expected little Princess Victoria of Kent to be Queen! So who knows. Ah well, I guess the monarchy has survived worse than potential Queen Chelsy!:lol:

Little_star 10-09-2006 03:33 PM

Chelsy Davy is a powerful blonde?! What power has she shown?

selrahc4 10-10-2006 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Little_star
Chelsy Davy is a powerful blonde?! What power has she shown?

The power to consume newsprint ink and bandwidth, I guess.:lol:

HRH Kimetha 10-10-2006 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by selrahc4
The power to consume newsprint ink and bandwidth, I guess.:lol:

As well as giving the reporter a story to write about to justify his pay. What a silly headline and story; that is, IMHO.:smile:

CasiraghiTrio 10-10-2006 05:24 PM

No, no! You must use the dramatic language of the media: With the power to seduce the British public with her unique brand of charm, this saucy blonde heats up the sidelines at Harry's polo matches when she's not smokin' the campus in Cape Town. Davy, 20, has been wow'ing royal fans for some time now as the girlfriend of Prince Harry.... yada, yada. :lol: That sounds really People magazine.

Duchess 10-10-2006 06:08 PM

i'm with you guys/girls on this one. don't you have to do something to be powerful? <shaking my head at this one>