The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Princess Margriet, Prof. van Vollenhoven and Family (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f203/)
-   -   Guess the sex of Princess Anita's baby (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f203/guess-the-sex-of-princess-anitas-baby-10375.html)

queenofcelts 07-26-2006 03:27 PM

Guess the sex of Princess Anita's baby

Though November is quite far, let's try to guess the sex of next Orange family member. Any thoughts on this theme?:confused:
Looking at Pieter-Christian's brothers, it will be probably be girl;) . Or maybe another pair or royal twins this year...:p

Gloriana 07-26-2006 04:18 PM

I'm voting a girl - it seems to be the trend for the van Vollenhoven brothers to have a daughter as a first-born.

morhange 07-26-2006 04:48 PM

I'm voting girl too. I'll be surprised if their first is a boy! All three of Queen Beatrix's sons have firstborn girls, and both of Pieter's older brothers have firstborn girls. It would be funny though, for him to break that by having a firstborn son!

magnik 07-26-2006 04:57 PM

It would be great if their would break this tradition and have a boy.
But going to the track the other brothers and cousins it will be a girl.

Anna_R 07-26-2006 05:22 PM

A poll has been added to this thread.

But, for the future, please keep in mind the following paragraph of our Rules & Guidelines and ask a moderator of the forum via PM to create the desired poll.

Anna_R
Dutch Royal Forum Moderator

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRF's Rules & Guidelines
Polls – Have members vote on a topic or issue, as well as related discussion. Please note that only members of the Moderating Team can create actual polls. To create a poll, please contact the appropriate forum moderator where you wish to create a poll. (You can find a list of moderators by clicking on View Forum Leaders at the bottom of the index page.) Submit a question and up to 10 poll choices. If pictures are part of your poll, please also submit the pictures and provide sources for them. When sending a moderator a PM to start a poll it would be most helpful if you could also include any related links or images you wish to include. Moderators are not responsible for searching for pictures to fulfill your poll question or criteria; they are merely there to facilitate the organization and set up of it. Polls created by members by starting new threads and posting a question such as “Do you think Prince William will get married to Kate Middleton, Yes or No” may be deleted. Such threads are not polls and can be confusing. Repeated disregard for this policy may result in disciplinary action. After a moderator-determined length of time polls will be closed. But while voting may cease, discussions may continue within these threads.

MoonlightRhapsody 07-27-2006 12:23 AM

My first gut instinct is a girl. On the two times that I've guessed the sex of a baby, I've been right. Let's see if I'll be right a third time! :D *crosses her fingers*

lise 07-27-2006 12:29 AM

I voted for a girl, for the same reason as Gloriana.

queenofcelts 07-27-2006 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anna_R
A poll has been added to this thread.

But, for the future, please keep in mind the following paragraph of our Rules & Guidelines and ask a moderator of the forum via PM to create the desired poll.

Anna_R
Dutch Royal Forum Moderator

I am sorry I thought I can make this thread without poll or such topics are usually as polls? Anyway I will ask next time.:o

Lady Jennifer 07-27-2006 11:33 PM

I'm going to go with the minority on this poll (as of right now) & say a boy. Don't know why, but we shall see :D

Her_Majesty 07-28-2006 04:21 AM

I hope for a little boy, as there are much more girls in the dutch RF. :) ;)

LaChicaMadrilena 07-28-2006 05:24 AM

I think that they will have a little girl. But I'm not too good in guessing the sez of royal babies, so it may be a boy eventually...:)

Maxie 07-28-2006 05:48 AM

I've been a mess at guessing the sex of royal baby's. I didn't guess any of them right since I'm a member of TRF. So I probably be wrong, but I'm still hoping for more boys in the DRF. :rolleyes:

TLLK 07-28-2006 03:58 PM

I'm hoping for a boy this time around.

queenofcelts 07-28-2006 04:11 PM

I usually guess sex of royal and celebrity babies

marine2109 07-28-2006 07:41 PM

I think a girl baby:)

Princess Maxima 07-28-2006 08:04 PM

I think a baby girl, although I'm hoping for a boy!

Stefanie 07-29-2006 03:41 AM

Definitely a boy! Because all the others started with a girl this law of the series canīt always go on. And itīs also said that late mothers more often give birth to boys.

monica 07-29-2006 09:49 AM

I voted for a girl :p

dutch royal 07-29-2006 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by queenofcelts
Though November is quite far, let's try to guess the sex of next Orange family member. Any thoughts on this theme?:confused:
Looking at Pieter-Christian's brothers, it will be probably be girl;) . Or maybe another pair or royal twins this year...:p

Mostley the time of birth is sooner. So i guess that the baby will come in late october.

BeatrixFan 07-29-2006 11:04 AM

Well, I think it will be a girl because most of the Dutch Royals seem to have girls so maybe it's all in the genes.