The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Current Events Archive (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f238/)
-   -   Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 19 : July 2006 - Aug.2006 (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f238/charlotte-casiraghi-current-events-19-july-2006-aug-2006-a-10300.html)

tbhrc 07-18-2006 04:43 PM

Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 19 : July 2006 - Aug.2006
 
Welcome to Part 19 of the thread to discuss the current events of Charlotte Casiraghi. Please remember to give credit to the source of your pics.

So Happy Posting!

You can find the old thread here.....

M|L 07-18-2006 07:00 PM

I'm indifferent to smoking. For some people, it's a lifestyle. For instance, cocaine is a high profile and high class drug that I'm sure plenty of rich and famous individuals indulge in. That doesn't mean they're any less decent than those of us that don't do drugs. It's a personal choice that has nothing to do with any of us.

I'm a smoker, and I'll admit that it's smelly and disgusting, but I don't superglue a cigarette to my mouth 24/7 and I doubt Charlotte Casiraghi is a heavy smoker by any measure.

Sometimes you just need something other than oxygen to keep your blood pressure down, you know? :p

petritheturtle 07-18-2006 10:51 PM

But when you purchase cocaine you fund druglords. Bad karma.

Vanesa 07-18-2006 11:22 PM

I do not think that cocaina is a good think. Nowadays, people uses to indulge in everything that would make them evade from their society. There is an anti-tobacco hysteria worldwide, while cocaina and other drugs are by far, much more dangerous . However, heavy drugs are not only tolerated but encouraged by society, some kind of music and even some teachers at the high schools and Universities.

And now, you may call me old dinosaur and conservative. Yes...I am. I'm not ashamed of it . :)

Vanesa,

Paula** 07-18-2006 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanesa
I do not think that cocaina is a good think. Nowadays, people uses to indulge in everything that would make them evade from their society. There is an anti-tobacco hysteria worldwide, while cocaina and other drugs are by far, much more dangerous . However, heavy drugs are not only tolerated but encouraged by society, some kind of music and even some teachers at the high schools and Universities.

And now, you may call me old dinosaur and conservative. Yes...I am. I'm not ashamed of it . :)

Vanesa,

I think you're right, you are not old dinosaur, you are conscious :D

CasiraghiTrio 07-19-2006 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tbhrc
Welcome to Part 19 of the thread to discuss the current events of Charlotte Casiraghi. Please remember to give credit to the source of your pics.

So Happy Posting!

You can find the old thread here.....

Poor tbhrc, referred to as a man!:D http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...4-post198.html (sorry, christiannr1, I just had to put you on the spot for this one. it's an easy mistake, but nonetheless funny!)

Back OT, come on, guys, let it go. It sucks that Char smokes, yeah, sure, but hey what can be done? She smokes. End of story. There are too many debates on the forum about this topic. The girl with Char in Capri looks like Vanina, is she? I wonder if Felix is there too. If he's not, it might be good for their relationship to spend a bit of time apart. Too much time together usually isn't healthy for any relationship. I want to go to Capri now. I love seeing these pics of the shopping district. Just like last summer, it's fun to note the different stores Char and Co. breezing by (Ferragamo, LV, the Embassy Bar, Swarovski....) Anyone note what store her blue shopping bag is from? Just curious, as usual...... Capri looks like a fun place. It seems a lot more crowded and more youthful than Ponza. Judging from the pics last summer of Char and family on Ponza, it seems like Ponza has more of a family draw.

Quote:

Originally Posted by petritheturtle
But when you purchase cocaine you fund druglords. Bad karma.

Funding cigarette companies is not any better, though. Case in point: The movie The Insider. But this my last utterance on the subject. My lips are sealed. No more cigarette discussion from me. It's an overly-discussed topic on the forum. The Casiraghis smoke. It's their choice. A bad one, yes, for many reasons, but don't we all make our share of bad choices? No one is perfect or ever can be. There's my soap box moment for the day.;)

tbhrc 07-19-2006 05:16 PM

The smoking discussion ends right here. I told you several times that we have special threads for that issue:

Which Royals Smoke?

Royal Smoking Of Cigarettes


Thanks for your cooperation,

tbhrc
Monaco Moderator

LadyEsquire 07-19-2006 07:19 PM

Guys, I'm sorry, that pink outfit is horrible. LOL. It makes her look enormous (I wouldn't be surprised if it sparks more pregancy rumors), and it reveals way too much of her breasts. I like the white jeans in the other pics.

Carlos 07-19-2006 07:21 PM

Why does Charlotte keep 'checking' herself out? :eek:
Leave 'em alone! :D
http://i5.tinypic.com/20h7wwz.jpg
Bruno and Cordon Press

CasiraghiTrio 07-19-2006 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carlos
Why does Charlotte keep 'checking' herself out? :eek:
Leave 'em alone! :D

Bruno and Cordon Press

Carlos, it's not the first time!!! I've seen so many pics of Charlotte "Touching herself"! I don't know why she does that. It's funny though. :D

anag 07-19-2006 08:57 PM

Funny post Carlos, I think she gets it from her mom. I've seen Caro do that a couple times as well.

Don't worry Charlotte, they're still there sweetheart...:D. And I don't think she has to worry about the girls going anywhere for a long, long, LONG time!

Ani

CasiraghiTrio 07-19-2006 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anag
Funny post Carlos, I think she gets it from her mom. I've seen Caro do that a couple times as well.

Don't worry Charlotte, they're still there sweetheart...:D. And I don't think she has to worry about the girls going anywhere for a long, long, LONG time!

Ani

Really? I don't remember Caro doing it too but I am not surprised! Caro can be pretty freaky too (haha, just kidding, I love Caroline).
Charlotte likes to touch herself and poke her tummy out in a slouchy position that makes her look preggers. I've wondered before if she does it because she is having fun with us. Like, "Hey, guys, I know you're watching me, check this out! Don't ya wish you could get a feel of these?"
Or "Check me out, I love my tummy, don't ya wanna know what's growing inside?" :p
:D

louisgarrel 07-19-2006 11:12 PM

i remember seeing a pic at east news of her at the horse jumping event cupping her boob with one hand while watching the competition.
i could never do that so freely in public like char

Bob Sacamano 07-20-2006 12:58 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
Like, "Hey, guys, I know you're watching me, check this out! Don't ya wish you could get a feel of these?"
Or "Check me out, I love my tummy, don't ya wanna know what's growing inside?" :p
:D

As Austin Powers says: "Grrr! Oh, behave!" :D

Quote:

i remember seeing a pic at east news of her at the horse jumping event cupping her boob with one hand while watching the competition.
louisgarrel, I guess you are talking about these pics... am i right?
(source CLASOS)
Attachment 255710 Attachment 255711

marina18 07-20-2006 03:18 AM

wow I have never seen a picture of that! I'm mildly shocked!! This is quite weird but funny in a freaky way... Are there more pics??

M|L 07-20-2006 03:39 AM

I've seen some ladies do that. Usually they're complaining of their bra or their top wear.

louisgarrel 07-20-2006 04:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Sacamano
As Austin Powers says: "Grrr! Oh, behave!" :D


louisgarrel, I guess you are talking about these pics... am i right?
(source CLASOS)

yeah, those are the ones, great job in finding them.
it's amazing that she dosn't care about doing that in plain view of many cameras

Paula** 07-20-2006 09:10 AM

Leaving a little bit the "boob" thing:p , I don't understand why Charlotte uses dresses like this one, she looks pregnant with that dress
I wonder if she doesn't see it... :(

iloveroyals 07-20-2006 11:18 AM

In quite a few pictures, Charlotte looks like she is in pain, or has aches and pains. She seems to hold or touch the painful parts of her body and grimaces. I wonder if it is due to exercise (sore muscles), or riding fall pains that won't go away, or if she gets migraines, or is heat intolerant, but the girl often looks like she is physically uncomfortable.

anag 07-20-2006 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
Really? I don't remember Caro doing it too but I am not surprised! Caro can be pretty freaky too (haha, just kidding, I love Caroline).
Charlotte likes to touch herself and poke her tummy out in a slouchy position that makes her look preggers. I've wondered before if she does it because she is having fun with us. Like, "Hey, guys, I know you're watching me, check this out! Don't ya wish you could get a feel of these?"
Or "Check me out, I love my tummy, don't ya wanna know what's growing inside?" :p
:D

There is one picture I recall of Caro doing that on Pacha, the one where she is in the room with a robe on and Pierre is next to her with a camera looking out.

Ani


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:47 AM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises