Worst Royal Haircuts & Hairdos

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
4500 pounds on her hairdresser??? :eek:
Considering the results, that truly is highway robbery LOL :p

BMC said:
4500 pounds on her hairdresser??? :eek:
Considering the results, that truly is highway robbery LOL :p

Since the PoW is in demands mode, then he should sue her hairdresser (and his btw if it's not the same person):rolleyes: :D

crisiñaki said:
When I talk about helmet hair I mean little to no variation of hairdos in a ling period of time (I'll charge the Thesaurus if this definition appears there:D ) so they all fit the definition, don't you think?

We differ on definitions. They certainly fit your definition of helmet hair but I would define it as follows: "haircut that looks like a helmet", added to this definition in the thesaurus would be a photo of Queen Beatrix.:)

Princejohnny25 said:
O god what if she doesnt change. Im imaging her wedding with a ponytail, her investment in a ponytail, nobel awards in a ponytail. She will probably be buried with a ponytail. The horror, the horror.

How funny! :D :D

I agree Princess Victoria should change her so usual ponytail. She is vey pretty, and with such expressive smile, she deserves better advices for her haido.

I read that most people tend to stick with the hair styles that were fashionable when they were teenagers so the hair of Beatrix ect is no surprise it just reflects the era they come from.I love the eighties and eighties hair and velvet hairbands because that's when I was a teenager:)

You know what people say "Things were better in my day";)

crisiñaki said:
Princess Leia gone bad:eek: :eek: :eek:

It's your Worshipfulness!:eek: Well, it's better than the two bagels on the side of the head look...

crisiñaki said:
stop that:eek: :eek: :eek:
Do you want to take Dennism to an early grave?
And about the Nobel, I'll make a point to win one and then when she shakes my hand i'll take away the ribbon from her hair muahahahahaha
:D :D :D

ha ha ha. Il divino codino! Bella!:D That's a good idea for the Nobel Awards. Make them more exciting...

pollyemma said:
ideally you would just cut off the pony tail somehow! :D

her having long hair is pointless if she is just going to pull it in to that pony tail every single day. if she had short hair she would be forced to experiment with styles other than ponytails and who knows...she might like what she sees.

and while you're at it maybe you could break her glasses her too.

it's just wrong that someone gifted with so much natural beauty doesnt use it to its maximum potential! we need to save her from herself. Ok, then it's time for an intervention, I'll get the false passports and I need people to help me break into palace with Kyan (the stylist from Queer Eye for the Straight Guy).

The Royal Forums' Squad of Adequate Hairdos (TRFSOAH (c):D ) is on a mission!!!:D
So much natural beauty. Spot on. Trinny and Susannah could help out too. An intervention. ha ha ha. I'm sure some of you will take Carl Philip. Not for leverage. Just for fun. :D

"She is vey pretty, and with such expressive smile, she deserves better advices for her haido."

Exactly.

redhair0no.png

:eek:

WindsorIII said:
Yikes! What was she thinking?

No, no. It was done digitally. It isn't real. They did it for a newspaper, I think. And if I have a hunch on which one it could be, I use the term "newspaper" very loosely...

Victoria knows that if she even considers pulling a stunt like that her mother will kill her so...

crisiñaki said:
Victoria knows that if she even considers pulling a stunt like that her mother will kill her so...

Death by helmet hair? Well, not helmet hair like her contemporaries...That's because her mother is the stylish queen. I feel a song coming on...

Was that photo of Stephanie of her at a halloween or dress-up party? Because I don't know why she would wear such a thing!

I think the hairdo is not that bad just like pulling all the hair behind to make chignon or ponytail but the headpiece and the earrings make Stephanie looks terrible.

Last edited:
Stephanie's awful hair-piece was not at a Halloween party but instead (I believe) at a Red Cross Ball. Terrible, isn't it?

Chris922 said:
Except for Elizabeth II, who appears to have had the same hairstyle since she was 15.
EIIR naturally has very curly hair, and she seems to have picked a style that takes into account her natural curls, and is multipurpose. She doesn't have to change her hairstyle at all, regardless of whether she's wearing a tiara, hat or crown. That's not necessarily a good thing, but for someone as unconcerned with her physical appearance, it's understandable that she wants something that doesn't take much effort. Either way, at least it's not Anne's hair (which would look lovely if it were shorter and worn down -- she has beautiful hair in an ugly hairstyle).

I think everyone is right about Victoria and the ponytail (good pics Socal), but it seems like she just doesn't have her mind on her looks. She is very pretty, but everyone calls Madeleine the "pretty one" so maybe she doesn't think people really consider her looks?? Madde is very fashion-aware, but she isn't talked about for much other than her good looks and keen fashion sense. Or maybe she doesn't want to seem flighty enough to worry about her hair.

At least Gloria TT had the guts to be original - if shocking. I suppose if she had been a crown princess she wouldn't have been able to get away with that kind of hairstyle.

You mean the dog collar? Yes, she really should have matched better.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom