Worst Royal Haircuts & Hairdos

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
worst hairdo ever --> Camilla!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

she never changes her hair style.....!!!!!!!
omg.....i have no idea why Charles like her hair so much ?!!!!!!!!
especially when there's big wind.....her hair is just like a mess!!!!:eek:

We have been enlightened and reached a conclusion: European Royals over the age of 50 have helmet hair.:eek: :eek:

Is there any exception to the rule?:rolleyes: :D

Let's see. Queen Elizabeth II? Helmet hair.
Queen Beatrix? Are you kidding?
Queen Fabiola? YES!
Queen Sonja? Not really helmet hair but she has had the same
haircut for a long time and I can't say I like it.
Queen Paola? Same as above.
Queen Silvia? A slightly softer version of helmet hair but she
varies it with updos.
Queen Margrethe II? Not helmet hair but very little variation.
Queen Sofia? See above.
Did I forget any queen? My conclusion is that most of them don't
have helmet hair a la Beatrix but they all seem to have stuck with
a particular haircut for a long time.

I just can't believe that there was just a slight mention of the royal woman with the worst hair on the planet. Princess Anne. I wish someone would please. If I must beg PLEASE help this woman get some style and cut some of that hair off. I think she is a really really hard worker and doesn't receive a lot of credit for what she does but....she needs a style that will complement her not make her look old.:eek: As for Princess Victoria of Sweden I will agree that she must think about losing that ponytail as it is not good for the hair to wear it like that everyday. Someone should also inform her that it's a casual style not something you do to your hair for a special ocasion like a christening for example. Hint, hint nudge nudge:p

kelly1972 said:
I just can't believe that there was just a slight mention of the royal woman with the worst hair on the planet. Princess Anne. I wish someone would please. If I must beg PLEASE help this woman get some style and cut some of that hair off. I think she is a really really hard worker and doesn't receive a lot of credit for what she does but....she needs a style that will complement her not make her look old.:eek: As for Princess Victoria of Sweden I will agree that she must think about losing that ponytail as it is not good for the hair to wear it like that everyday. Someone should also inform her that it's a casual style not something you do to your hair for a special ocasion like a christening for example. Hint, hint nudge nudge:p

Anne can actually jump horses protected by her hair, she wouldn't have a concussion in case she falls!!!:D :D

crisiñaki said:
Anne can actually jump horses protected by her hair, she wouldn't have a concussion in case she falls!!!:D :D

LOL! That's what I call real helmet hair! :D

That's sooo true no fear of Anne ever having to worry about hurting her head.:D It also doesn't move in a wind storm either LOL.:p

kelly1972 said:
That's sooo true no fear of Anne ever having to worry about hurting her head.:D It also doesn't move in a wind storm either LOL.:p

...or in a hurricane or tornado...:D :D :D

Camilla and the other Queens have their signature do's but at least they have a hairstyle. I like Anne but does she always have to keep it in a boring bun.

Princejohnny25 said:
Camilla and the other Queens have their signature do's but at least they have a hairstyle. I like Anne but does she always have to keep it in a boring bun.

Yeah, Anne makes me want to put a bubble gum in her hair so she has to cut it or shape it or whatever:D :D
I'm evil and kinda suicidal, you can't do that to ANY woman in the planet without suffering the consecuences:rolleyes:

HAHA. She would probably just put in extensions and put it back into a bun. Shes rather stubborn and i dont think gum would get in the way of her and her bun.

Princejohnny25 said:
HAHA. She would probably just put in extensions and put it back into a bun. Shes rather stubborn and i dont think gum would get in the way of her and her bun.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: You have a point on that, any suggestions?
On the other hand, let's face it we absolutely ADORE the helmet hair of our royals, imagine Queen Beatrix or Fabiola with different styles:eek: :eek: :eek:
That would be enough to send people into panic: the world is ending NOOO
:D :D :D
Even if we say we want them to change deep down the hair is big part of who they are:cool:

That is true. I cant imagine Camilla without her hair. If Beatrix changed hers she would look like a completely different person and wouldnt be the monarch that I adore. Deep down inside we really do like their "unique" hair.

Princejohnny25 said:
That is true. I cant imagine Camilla without her hair. If Beatrix changed hers she would look like a completely different person and wouldnt be the monarch that I adore. Deep down inside we really do like their "unique" hair.

Yeah, but there's still time for young royals like Victoria to change hairdos:cool:
She cannot stay ponitailed or become Princess-Leia-wannabe her entire life
...I think:rolleyes: ....

At least these Queens have some creativity in their helmet hair. Victoria just has a ponytail. Nothing to really love deep down about that.

Sofia Magdalena said:
Let's see. Queen Elizabeth II? Helmet hair.
Queen Beatrix? Are you kidding?
Queen Fabiola? YES!
Queen Sonja? Not really helmet hair but she has had the same
haircut for a long time and I can't say I like it.
Queen Paola? Same as above.
Queen Silvia? A slightly softer version of helmet hair but she
varies it with updos.
Queen Margrethe II? Not helmet hair but very little variation.
Queen Sofia? See above.
Did I forget any queen? My conclusion is that most of them don't
have helmet hair a la Beatrix but they all seem to have stuck with
a particular haircut for a long time.

When I talk about helmet hair I mean little to no variation of hairdos in a ling period of time (I'll charge the Thesaurus if this definition appears there:D ) so they all fit the definition, don't you think?

O god what if she doesnt change. Im imaging her wedding with a ponytail, her investment in a ponytail, nobel awards in a ponytail. She will probably be buried with a ponytail. The horror, the horror.

Princejohnny25 said:
At least these Queens have some creativity in their helmet hair. Victoria just has a ponytail. Nothing to really love deep down about that.

Yeah, I guess you can recognize the Queens even if you are facing their backs, good point for diplomatic inmmunity:rolleyes:

Princejohnny25 said:
O god what if she doesnt change. Im imaging her wedding with a ponytail, her investment in a ponytail, nobel awards in a ponytail. She will probably be buried with a ponytail. The horror, the horror.

stop that:eek: :eek: :eek:
Do you want to take Dennism to an early grave?
And about the Nobel, I'll make a point to win one and then when she shakes my hand i'll take away the ribbon from her hair muahahahahaha

HAHA. That would be a site. I wonder if they would let you keep the award after that. She is still young so I have hope for her.

I'm on fire on this thread:D :D :D
Helmet hair should be the basis for my own show of stand-up comedy:rolleyes:
Naah, I'll stick with the chemical engineering since I already got the degree:D :D

I agree, she looks hideous. With all the money they have, surely she can afford a better stylist.

I heard that Camilla spends 4500 pounds in hairdresser
any words on that? confirm or reject the information?
Thanks in advance;)

crisiñaki said:
stop that:eek: :eek: :eek:
Do you want to take Dennism to an early grave?
And about the Nobel, I'll make a point to win one and then when she shakes my hand i'll take away the ribbon from her hair muahahahahaha

ideally you would just cut off the pony tail somehow! :D

her having long hair is pointless if she is just going to pull it in to that pony tail every single day. if she had short hair she would be forced to experiment with styles other than ponytails and who knows...she might like what she sees.

and while you're at it maybe you could break her glasses her too.

it's just wrong that someone gifted with so much natural beauty doesnt use it to its maximum potential! we need to save her from herself.

pollyemma said:
ideally you would just cut off the pony tail somehow! :D

her having long hair is pointless if she is just going to pull it in to that pony tail every single day. if she had short hair she would be forced to experiment with styles other than ponytails and who knows...she might like what she sees.

and while you're at it maybe you could break her glasses her too.

it's just wrong that someone gifted with so much natural beauty doesnt use it to its maximum potential! we need to save her from herself.

Ok, then it's time for an intervention, I'll get the false passports and I need people to help me break into palace with Kyan (the stylist from Queer Eye for the Straight Guy).

The Royal Forums' Squad of Adequate Hairdos (TRFSOAH (c):D ) is on a mission!!!:D

Yes I dont like the way Camilla does her hair for big events. It is way to BIG. If she is going to spend a lot of money to do it than do something good at least. I liked her in the soft curls she wore in the spring after her wedding on many occasions.

Little_star said:
Sophie Wessex's hair while not being bad per se is incredibly boring. She's had the same style/colour for years now.

Sophie Wessex's hair is unkempt and undone. While you make fun of Beatrix and Fabiola, and, true, they could use an update, when they are dressed they look regal, while Sophie looks messy. It just hangs there. Okay, if you are working in the garden or the kitchen, but in evening clothes you should look special. Ladies with fine hair just can't wear it too natural. It doesn't have much shape or style, unfortunately.

crisiñaki said:
Ok, then it's time for an intervention, I'll get the false passports and I need people to help me break into palace with Kyan (the stylist from Queer Eye for the Straight Guy).

The Royal Forums' Squad of Adequate Hairdos (TRFSOAH (c):D ) is on a mission!!!:D

queer eye for the royal guy (or girl in this instance.)

judging by this thread, we have our work cut out for us! so many interventions, so little time.

crisiñaki said:
I heard that Camilla spends 4500 pounds in hairdresser
any words on that? confirm or reject the information?
Thanks in advance;)

I heard that too crisinaki!
There was this one-third-of-the-page article about how much money Camilla spent on her hair a month in an Australian newspaper. To think that she spends 4500 pounds, or in the paper they said $AU9000, on her hair and yet, it doesn't seem to change!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom