Who is the most fashionable Royal Lady?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Princess Victoria, Princess Letizia, Princess Diana, Queen Rania, and Princess Caroline

Maxima, Letizia, Queen Rania, Catherine, Mary, Diana and Victoria.

Last edited:
Charlene, Mary, Rania , Letizia , Maxima , Victoria and Caroline.

It's interesting how opinions change over time, because my answer today would be Queen Maxima, Queen Elizabeth II and (still) Empress Michiko. Each one has a very unique style when it comes to fashion and you could almost guess the wearer if you only saw the clothes (I'd say this of Princess Beatrix too).

I think nowadays there is a lot of improvement in style among the royal ladies who are more fashionable then conservatives. Princess Victoria has improved a lot, the same goes for Queen Mathilde, Countess of Wessex and Princess Haya. Today I would say Queen Rania, Crown Princess Mary and, Countess of Wessex, Princess Charlene and Duchess of Cambridge .

The most stylish by far is Charlene of Monaco, with Mary, Letizia and occasionally the DoC getting honorable mention imo.

This is not an easy question. There are so many factors that come in, but I would say (answering in a rush) definitely Princess Charlene, and definitely Queen Letizia. :flowers: I find all others pleasing, and some pleasing no matter what they wear (the case for Stephanie). I'm hard pressed to give a third choice, though probably Queen Sylvia.

CP Mary. She is the one who "dares" the most.
Q Maxima could be in the second position.
The DoC is very elegant but not fashionable. Same for Q Letizia.

After reading a lot of posts and explanations of why someone is on their list, I came to the conclusion that mostly what was being remarked on was style. We have seen so many Royal Women start out a bit dowdy and end up with signature elegance, but that does not make them "Fashionable", merely stylish.

When it comes to actual fashion, I think that Sheikha Mozah is probably one that when I see her, I can track her "style" to a recent catwalk with relative ease, so too Princess Charlene up to a point.

Whereas most of the royals have elegant closets that have clothing from over a decade or more and when they recycle, they are timelessly elegant, but they are not exactly "fashionable. The best example of this was Princess Madeleine wearing a gala gown of her mother's to her own wedding reception!

SheikhaMozahFashion

I think style is an innate expression of the signature look that marks them as individuals. Fashion is something you have to work at or it will be wearing you.

:previous: I tend to agree wit Marg. Style is one thing, fashion a another one. It's very difficult for me to say who is the most fashionable since I'm not quite up-to-day with catwalks etc. So, I'd say Rania and Charlene if I have to name a royal lady.:flowers:

This is not an easy question. There are so many factors that come in, but I would say (answering in a rush) definitely Princess Charlene, and definitely Queen Letizia. :flowers: I find all others pleasing, and some pleasing no matter what they wear (the case for Stephanie). I'm hard pressed to give a third choice, though probably Queen Sylvia.

Excellent point, Lady Nimue. I like Maxima and Mathilde no matter what they wear. I don't always find them all that fashionable, but because of who they are as women, they just seem beautiful to me. And Stephanie of Luxembourg is the least stylish of all of them....but I also like her more than all the rest of them;)!

I find Charlene stylish and elegant. She has come quite a way since landing on the Rock a decade ago. Astonishing.

Last edited:
Queen Elizabeth, Queen Beatrix and Queen Margrethe were never "fashionable" and sometimes made peculiar choices but could look ravissante and always like a Queen indeed. This utter beatrixian dress is probably awful but it has been made for one person, and one person only... We can find similar examples for the other two named Queens.

:lol:

Excellent point, Lady Nimue. I like Maxima and Mathilde no matter what they wear. I don't always find them all that fashionable, but because of who they are as women, they just seem beautiful to me. And Stephanie of Luxembourg is the least stylish of all of them....but I also like her more than all the rest of them;)!

I find Charlene stylish and elegant. She has come quite a way since landing on the Rock a decade ago. Astonishing.

I agree about Maxima and Mathilde. Without playing favorites between these two, what they wear they define. Because they wear it, it becomes fashionable imo. :flowers: (One could say that about Catherine, though I see her more as a trend-setter).

Stephanie is just a sweetheart and I hope she never 'revs up'. She's just fine.

Charlene is outstanding. Can't wait to see how she dresses her children! :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom