Who is the most fashionable Royal Lady?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Turkish Delight

Heir Apparent
City
Istanbul
Country
Turkey
Hello everyone!:flowers:

Who is the most fashionable Royal Lady?
I think Crown Princess Mary & Queen Rania!

It depends on what context you mean fashionable - up to the minute modern stylish fashionable or suits the wearer and looks good on them fashionable?

:flowers:Definately Crown Princess Mary then! I think using Danish designers is a good thing as the clothes are fashionable and contemporary too so shouldn't date. Currently, Empress Michiko is my favourite for perfect regal elegance!

Without any hesitation:crown princess Mary first and queen Rania second.
They wear elegant and contemprary cloths combined with so nice shoes.
You are right Jacknch,Danish designers cloth's are so wonderful and appropriate.Mary is their best ambassador.I discovered them through her.
I also like CP Mathilde and CP Maxima styles.They tend to use colorful cloths but this suits them a lot

Mary and I like Letizia.

CP Mary, Queen Rania, and CP Mathilde

I think Queen Rania, with Mary as second one.
I like Mathilde and Letizia styles too.:flowers:

I would say Charlotte Casiraghi. She is very fashionable, sophisticated and from this time.

But if I have to choose a big name in roaylty it would go between Mary and Rania but I choose Rania.

Queen Rania, Princess Caroline and Princess Mary.

Crown Princess Mary and Queen Rania

Q.Rania comes first for me.She gives me the impression that she can never go wrong :flowers: CP Mary and Marie-Chantal follow her in the 2nd and 3rd place respectively :)

It has to be Mary, she hardly makes mistakes in her choice of clothes. (only her weddingdress, what a pity). Rania is nice as well.

All the royal ladies go through phases in their fashion, and what's considered in vogue. Not sure if there is a "best" pick for me. Currently, I like Letizia b/c she seems more consistant in her style. I like Rania for the most part, except when she has one of the multi-layered and belted suits. I really don't like that look.:):)

Clothes and accessories- Queen Rania easily.
Shoes- Letizia.

my prefer 1- CP Maxima 2- CP Mary 3- Marie-Chantal
always Princess Diana and shoes CP Letizia

Princess Letizia is very fashionnable
Lalla Meryem To
Queen rania is to fashionnable sometimes, the most of the time is to much

Mary is very fashionable clotheswise. Letizia has the best shoes. Many people don't like them, but they are fashion forward.

I love reading everyone's answer for elegance. It is definately in the eye of the beholder. I think Queen Rania is very elegant, but Princess Maxima is my favorite. Not because she doesn't miss the fashion mark (she does as we all do on occasion)but because no matter how she looks she is always half smiling half laughing. That is great!!

Although,that "half smiling half laughing"-thing of Maxima gives another impression to me....Anyway,I believe that elegance has nothing to do with people's opinions.Either you've got it or not.

Probably CP Mary.

I like the style of CP Mathilde, but wouldn't vote for her as a most fashionable princess. I think she's got a personal style of her own, which is much more.

I agree with opinions of those members, who consider Crown Princess Mary and Queen Rania as the most fashionable royal ladies. These ladies are quite fashionable in terms of following the current trends in the fashion industry.

Back
Top Bottom