Which Royal has the best shoe and handbag fashion sense

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PrincessofEurope

Heir Apparent
City
Wiltshire
Country
United Kingdom
I want to know what people thick about the shoes and handbags that the royals use.
Who do you think has the best fashion sense whn it comes to shoes and bags???

I'll have to go w/ QE II. In addition to her hats and gloves, always classic.

Queen Rania, I believe, has amazing fashion sense especially when it comes to her shoes and purses. She is not trendy, rather she tend to pick items that are timeless.

Crown Princess Mary has some interesting taste in shoes although I find her bags a bit boring.

Crown Princess Letizia great taste, but I would like to see her branch out a bit.

Crown Princess Maxima and Crown Princess Mette Marit have worn some interesting shoes in the past. Their handbags, tend to be trendy.

how about late Diana,Princess of Wales and Camilla,Duchess of Cornwall and Sarah,Duchess of York and Sophie,Countess of Wessex and member of Royals Family if have or not

Queen Sofia and Infanta Cristina have really cool shoes and purses:wub:

PrincessofEurope said:
I want to know what people thick about the shoes and handbags that the royals use.
Who do you think has the best fashion sense whn it comes to shoes and bags???
HM Queen Elizabeth II has the best shoe and handbag fashion sense.

As we can see, the Princess of Asturias is insisting in her wardrobe on her purses and shoes that she is wearing with a lot of taste.

We can tell she is very lucky because she can use the spanish shoes know how which is very famous today and very elegant.

As letizia has very beautiful legs she can put in evidence the shoes that she is wearing.

I think that MM has interesting choice of shoes and handbags ;)
Not all but most of her shoes I like ;)

I'm tied between CP Mary, CP Letizia, and Queen Rania. Mary has a ton of shoes, and her shoes are always gorgeus. Letizia probaby has better bags than Mary, but her shoes, although in many colored, are mostly just variations of pumps. Rania has lovely ones of each. However, I think if I had just one person's wardrobe of shoes and bags, I think I'd choose Mary's.

Handbags: Mette-Marit
Shoes: Mette, Mary & Letizia

For handbags and shoes I have to go with Princess Mary and Queen Rania. I love also Princess Letizia shoe collection.

I would kill for Mary or Letizia's bag/shoe collections! :wub: As for the older generation, Queen Sofia has some really beautiful shoes

Mary, Letizia and Rania definitely have the most beautiful shoes and handbags.

srivishnu said:
HM Queen Elizabeth II has the best shoe and handbag fashion sense.
I completely disagree. Her shoes and handbags are certainly appropriate for an 80 year old woman but there is nothing at all fashionable about them. The shape is outdated, the heels are chunky and, as you see from the links, she tends to wear black patent leather shoes a majority of the time, regardless of the season or what colour her dress is- here are more examples #1 #2 #3 #4. Occasionally, she wears white shoes in the summer but the style is exactly the same. Her casual shoes are also quite old fashioned

Come to think about it... she has not changed her shoe and purse styles in the past 20 years and while that is fine, I don't think we can really consider it fashionable.

Last edited:
I would have to say Mary- i love her shoe collection- they look beautiful and her bags are great too.

Mary and Letizia, the too of them have a amazing shoe's and bag's collection.

Princess Mary
Queen Rania
Princess Letizia

Mary, I would kill to be able to go into her wardrobe!:wub:

Mathilde's shoes and bags are the ones I would want to own. All her accessories are exquisite and carefully chosen for each outfit.

HM Queen Elizabeth II. No matter of the fashion - specially in her older years, she always looks good and elegant and sometimes realy wonderful. She has her own fashion style in everything:). She is not addicted from the fashion like many other people.

Last edited:
I just like how QEII has a purse and a pair of shoes to match every outfit. I don't think I've seen her without shoes that exactly match. Her closet must be full, and must be a rainbow!

My favorite pair is her wedding shoes. I love them!

I love MC's handbags....some of her shoes...esp the ones she wore in the first years if her marriage i love....

I definately like Mary's shoes and purses. She has an elegance in her choices where she can skirt close to the edge of trend without ever losing herself in it.

Shoes: Mary
Handbags: Rania

I like Mary's shoes but for me Mette Marit has the most amazing shoe collection!

Best shoes: Sophie of Wessex, CP Mary of Denmark and Lady Gabriella.
Best bags/clutches: Sophie of Wessex.

Bags : CP Mary
Shoes: princess Madeline of Sweden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom