Which magazines are royalty allowed to model for?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
that depends on the family I think. I think that the belgian and spanish royals are much more strict in this matter and they will never model for any magazine (with the exception of Vanity Fair, because it was a special issue) while in Denmark they seem much more relaxed and pose for several magazines.

Princess Mary has only posed for 2 covers one for Australian Vogue and one for a Danish publication whose name I want to say was Dansk. But I am not sure. She didn't pose for the women's weekly cover that is posted here. That photo was originally taken for Vogue and used by many publications on the cover.

The photo in the green dress is not taken for Vogue, the Vogue pics are taken by Reagan Cameron, the "dansk" pictures by Rankin. The one in the green dress is by Steen Evald and it says on his homepage he took it for Australian Womans Weekly in March 2005 http://www.steenevald.com/slideshow/slideshow.php?menu_id=13&id=7
Its pic 14,

Also the "dansk" and "vogue" pictures appeared in magazines all over Europe

Please provide copyright sources for your pictures such as a photo agency, newspaper, magazine or photographer otherwise your post will be deleted without notice to the member.

Thank you for your co-operation.

The Royal House of Fashion Moderating Team

I think Victoria has done one sort of model job it was for a magazine called stockholm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom