Wedding of William & Catherine: Royal Fashions

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics of Queen Sofia are out

The suit looks light purple to me, not blue.

William and Harry are looking dashing! :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Queen Sofia looks great & better than I thought. She is actually wearing her headpiece really well. I love the color & I think the embellishments on the front are quite interesting.

William looks AMAZING I love the Red. Harry doesn't look to shabby himself. It is happening I am so excited for them!!!!

Lovely! Surprised by the color though

Why surprised about the color?
I quite like the dress & the way she is wearing her hat. I would of loved a bit heavier make up since its a color that easily washes one out but the net tulle just below the hat is really nice.

dazzling said:
Why surprised about the color?
I quite like the dress & the way she is wearing her hat. I would of loved a bit heavier make up since its a color that easily washes one out but the net tulle just below the hat is really nice.

I don't know bur it's lovely

Charlene does look nice, looks like light blue or grey?

Charlene is lovely as usual! Also seen Princess Ameera pretty early wearing a light pink. She looked lovely as well :)

Queen Sofia looks wonderful, a true Queen. Charlene looks ok and Letizia pretty.

They aren't showing foreign royals- pls post pics if u find th

Anyone have pictures of Victoria and Daniel?

Princess Michael looks stunning. Autumn Phillips looks pretty too! I haven't seen Zara yet.

Sarah Chatto is looking very nice!

Wow, I actually like almost all the Windsor ladies outfits and hats. Except for one Gloucester girl.

thin Zara is in silver with a touch of color in her hat

Queen in yellow

I have to say Camilla has really grown into her role of the Prince Charles wife. She looks amazing so far from what I can see in the car. Her hat looks beautiful.

HM the Queen looks beautiful in yellow.

Bridesmaids looks so cute in white!!!

The Queen is looking lovely in yellow.

Really, I am totally convinced that Beatrice and Eugenie say to their designers "I'd like to have your ugliest creations, please!"

Camilla looks fabulous!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom