Wedding of William & Catherine: Royal Fashion at the Pre-Wedding Dinner

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonk

Administrator
City
Somewhere in
Country
United States
On April 28, 2011, Lady Elizabeth Anson will host a dinner party for visiting royals to celebrate the wedding of HRH Prince William of Wales and Miss Catherine Middleton.

This event will be held at Mandrain Oriental. In addition to the foreign royals, this event is expected to be attended by several members of the British Royal Family. Prince William and Catherine Middleton are not expected to attend.

Thanks and Happy Posting!

Warren, wbenson & Zonk
British Forum Moderators

Last edited:
Lovely gowns. If Letizia is so thin naturally, she really does need a shrug or something to cover up that unattractive bird-like upper body.

Letizia at the gala dinner at the Mandarin Oriental hotel in London tonight.
Daylife
Absolutely gorgeous! The dress is so beautiful.

Letizia is on a roll! Love love love the dress. Although to tell the truth almost all of the lasied looks stunning. But Letizia!

This creation is simply fabulous / marvellous!!!

I think all the royal ladies look fabulous tonight! Tops so far: Letizia, Victoria, and Marie Chantal. Even Her Majesty QEII looks great. Keep the pictures coming.

Letizia looks gorgeous in that gray dress she is wearing!

Beautiful gown.

I really liked her daytime attire- simple but chic. And I adore those shoes.

Fantastic dress!!! Will be hard to beat Letizia when chosing the best dressed lady of the evening.
The dress is easily up there in the top 3 dresses that Letizia has ever worn in that league.

And to An Ard Ri: Different earrings!!! Looks like the stars have gone and the wedding earrings are back on ;)

Gorgeous...I hope she looks just a beautiful or better tomorrow.

Say whatever you may will, but when it comes to weddings and pre-weddings Letizia sure knows how to bring it and look AMAZING!

She looks really lovely!! What a beautiful gown.

I believe Letizia's dress is Elie Saab, who is the same designer that did that gorgeous dress Victoria wore for her pre-wedding gala dinner. She's the stand-out so far, only because everyone else is wearing red.

Her hair looks beautiful, and she has different earrings, not the stars this time.

According to spanish media Letizia´s dress is from Felipe Varela...
Daylife
Daylife

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely,Letizia's dress is stunning and charming at the same time!I like a lot its silver colour

Loved Letizia and Eugenie's dresses; not quite so keen on the Countess of Wessex's..the red bits at the front just look a little odd in my opinion and it seemed just a teensy bit too short at the bottom to me. Other than that, thumbs up for all the dresses I've seen so far!

Victoria at the gala dinner at the Mandarin Oriental hotel tonight.
Daylife
Aftonbladet
The dress is very beautiful. I´m not sure about her hairdo, I think it makes her look a little old.

Wow, Letizia`s dress is absolutely gorgeous :)

Mathilde and Victoria look lovely too.

what about weather in London. Because most ladies are wearing summer dresses, including shoes.

Correct me but it looks that Margrethe borrow the look of Letizia from Fred's wedding...
Mathilde orange again.
Any better photo of Sofia's gown?
Sophie always similar dress style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom