Wedding of William & Catherine: Royal Fashion at the Pre-Wedding Dinner

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Hello, Victoria´s red dress was from Escada.

I can't see any of the Isopix pictures so I didn't get to see a lot of what some of you were talking about.

Overall, the men looked good... who can mess up with a tuxedo? :) Generally the ladies looked great. I just saw that one pic of CW and the dress didn't do anything for her IMHO.

As for MC... is it me or is she looking frumpy a lot lately?

As for Camilla, I've never been a fan of hers from way back in the 70's when Charles was dating her. I liked a few of the other girls he dated and I absolutely adored Diana. So to me... Camilla's never well turned out even if she is well turned out. Sorry Camilla fans but as I said, I've never liked her from the time she showed up in the papers. Apologies if I've offended anyone.

Magnificent

LETIZIA, THE dress.... but what an uggly back, shoulders etc. OMG

Victoria, very nice

AWFULL! the York girl in this silver drama!! Like a Christmas present from a cheap shop!

The other one in blue was OK, correct.

MC Sad

Tatiana. Nice dress but i did not like the hairdo, neither the flower.

Charlene. I do not know, exagerating I think. Could be a nice dress on Letzia who is very fine, but in Charlene who is very voluminous, too much.

Charlene Wittstock is so very far from being "voluminous" that I don't know where to begin...she is tall and extremely thin, and is one of the few women who could carry that style of dress.

Letizia is way to short to pull that off, imo.

Seriously though, did some memo go out directing all the women wear red? Sonja, Victoria, Sophie, Maria Theresa, Mathilde.....they all showed up wearing red. That's kind of odd, no? Either that or one heck of a coincidence. :lol:

I'm guessing they chose a color from the British flag.

Beautiful night and beautiful dresses...

I agree. Autumn was also a huge disappointment. I don't know what she was thinning.

Beatrice and Tatiana were the worst dressed IMO.

I agree with you, Letizia, Victoria and María Teresa. I also agree about Victoria's hairdo, :(.
The worst dress was Beatrice...

After seeing the all these wonderful pics, I just have to say that someone should teach Princess Beatrice how to dress:bang:

What is the Lump on the bottom of Eugenies dress? (her bum) Oy Vey..

The other sister has been haveing too many 'bangers and mash'.

Thank you everyone, for all the pictures in this website. I loved looking at all of them!
As I said before, my favorites, not in any order: Letizia, María Teresa,Victoria, and the always charming Mathilde (not the shoes/too much orange), and I also liked Eugenie, even thought is a dress for someone older. Poor Charlene! She looks uncomfortable and she never appeared without her shawl. Being a swimmer, she has very broad shoulders, I think she should not wear strapless dresses. Her face is very small for her body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom