Wedding of William & Catherine: Non-Royal Guests and Fashions

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KittyAtlanta said:
IMO, Pippa's gown was lovely, but inappropriate as a bridesmaid gown. It was too revealing of her "parts." However, I am of a different age and taste and, therefore, notice things that are considered OK today, but make me cringe.

I've noticed that Kate, although very thin, jiggles a bit too much in the posterior. It was quite evident in the video of her and HM at the gown display.

They must wear thongs.

Her "parts"? It was a floor length gown! It had modest cleavage, but certainly nothing inappropriate. Should she have worn an ill-fitting sack?

I'm 49 years old and usually quite attuned to clothing that's too tight or revealing. There was nothing about Pippa's dress that struck me as inappropriate.

Her "parts"? It was a floor length gown! It had modest cleavage, but certainly nothing inappropriate. Should she have worn an ill-fitting sack?

I'm 49 years old and usually quite attuned to clothing that's too tight or revealing. There was nothing about Pippa's dress that struck me as inappropriate.

I think Kitty is refering to Catherine and her "body parts" and the day she and the Queen viewed the Wedding Dress display.

I think Kitty is refering to Catherine and her "body parts" and the day she and the Queen viewed the Wedding Dress display.

I doubt that, according to me she is really referring to Philippa (and her "parts" would, I think, be a too revealing upper part of the dress - in her opinion).

IMO, Pippa's gown was lovely, but inappropriate as a bridesmaid gown. It was too revealing of her "parts." However, I am of a different age and taste and, therefore, notice things that are considered OK today, but make me cringe.

I've noticed that Kate, although very thin, jiggles a bit too much in the posterior. It was quite evident in the video of her and HM at the gown display.

They must wear thongs.

Skippy, I was referring to this part of Kitty's post.
I don't happen to agree with her but I haven't really been paying close attention to either woman's "parts".
Looking back at the posts, I should have been more clear, my apologies.

Last edited:
(snip).

They must wear thongs.

Kate and HM wear thongs? That's the best thing I've heard all day!

Kate and HM wear thongs? That's the best thing I've heard all day!

LOL, I can't stop laughing. I should make myself more clear, but I won't!!!!

I doubt that, according to me she is really referring to Philippa (and her "parts" would, I think, be a too revealing upper part of the dress - in her opinion).

Actually, Skippy, I was speaking of her backside.

Last edited:
Now that I have finally stopped laughing at the thongs joke. That was just too funny.

Speaking of Will & Kate's wedding. The knock offs of Kate's dress are starting to hit the market here in the U.S. This one is selling for over 1400.00$ which is not cheap for a knock off in my humble opinion.

63022_1_.jpg

63022_2_.jpg

WOW! That is quite a replica. I think the price is fair at $1,400, maybe worth more as it is sans cones.

Last edited:
I loved Pippa's dress but not for a wedding.As you know she got a lot of attention for the dress and I would'nt want anyone upstaging me on my wedding day!

A bride could wear that dress herself.:flowers:

I loved Pippa's dress but not for a wedding.As you know she got a lot of attention for the dress and I would'nt want anyone upstaging me on my wedding day!

I noticed that the version on Net-a-Porter, which is red and knee-length, is sold out.

Last edited:
I think Catherine was and is so confident and comfortable in her own skin that she wanted her little sister to look drop dead gorgeous as her bridesmaid instead of condemning her to wear the ubiquitous "Bridesmaids Dress" designed to make anyone unlucky enough to be even standing beside her look bloody awful. Let's face it, even if Catherine had walked up the aisle resplendent in bows (a la Mabel) she would still have been the centre of that particlular perfect media storm (or wedding)! :D

Never, in the far reaches of of anyone's contorted mind, could or would Catherine, Pippa, or indeed any sane woman for that matter, imagine that the rear view of Pippa carrying Catherine's train into the Abby woudl inspire the "Pippa Middleton Ass Appreciation Society" on Facebook! Actually, I think it's a triumph for any woman of shape! :lol:

Carol looked great at the wedding! She looked so classy and elegant.I love that shade of blue!

Carol looked great at the wedding! She looked so classy and elegant.I love that shade of blue!

I couldn't agree more! The clasp on her coat, the jewelry, hat & shoes were all perfection. The Middleton's looked every bit as royal as the blue bloods, imo. Good choice P William!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom