Wedding of William & Catherine: Best-Dressed Poll

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who was the best-dressed female at the wedding of William and Catherine?

• Queen Elizabeth

Votes: 11 11.5%
  • Queen Sonja

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Queen Sofia

• Queen Margrethe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Princess Lalla Salma

Votes: 10 10.4%
  • Princess Maxima

Votes: 14 14.6%
  • Princess Mathilde

• Princess Victoria

Votes: 13 13.5%
  • Princess Letizia

Votes: 13 13.5%
  • Princess Eugenie

• Princess Beatrice

• Sophie, the Countess of Wessex

Votes: 10 10.4%
  • Grand Duchess Maria Teresa

• Camilla, the Duchess of Cornwall

Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Charlene Wittstock

Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Other

Votes: 8 8.3%

• Total voters
I vote for Princess Maxima very beautiful and stunning outfit, but also like very much outfits of Queen Elizabeth II,Princess Victoria,The Countess of Wessex and Princess Letizia :rose:

Maxima,Letizia,Lalla Salma,Queen Sofia and Charlene looked the best Imo.

Well,it was a difficult choice to make among many outfits I liked,after all these women are all from different generations...I didn 't expect to see Beatrice and Eugenie after all the criticism following their choice ,especially this kind of clowny hat...but maybe there are people who share their tastes...
I've chosen Victoria finally....

My husband made the comment that Prince Harry looked like a hero from Horatio Hornblower, striding into the church with his brother. I rather agree.

Prince Harry - best dressed.

Many looked wonderful. Some, just awful.

I thought Charlene Wittstock looked stunning, Her style is really going from strength to strength.

I voted for Other because from looking at all the outfits from the wedding, I have to admit that I liked Zara Phillips the best. It was striking that Mike wore a tie to match Zara's outfit.

To me Lalla salma and Maxima was the best.

maxima, the best so far.

my husband doesn't like all the royal stuff, and he saw maxima, and he said: "wow, how beautiful she looks"...

besides maxima, i think lalla salma looked great, and zara's hat was fabulous!!!!

i also liked letizia's dress, but i didn't liked the hat. queen sofia was correct fir the ocassion, and queen margrethe II wore the same outfit she wore 2 weeks ago at m&f's twins' christening.

my favourite Queen Elizabeth and Princess Victoria

My favourites were the Countess of Wessex, Princess Maxima and Zara Phillips (mainly because I thought her hat was EPIC.) I voted for Sophie, however, as I thought she looked particularly pretty and had her hair up, for a change.

i thought Lady Gabriella Windsor looked great

The entire Kent family for me (minus the Duchess), lead by Ella Windsor. Her outfit was perfect, the other guests just tried. :p

CP Maxima, next were CP Letizia and and Charlene. I also like Lady Frederic Windsor outfit.

Queen Elizabeth II is my favorite!

Simply vote for Lalla Salma, lovely in her traditional caftan.
2. Queen Elizabeth - Radiant in yellow and only her who can pull such a color off.
3. CP Letizia
4. CP Maxima

I also quite liked Princess Beatrice's coat, IMO it was such a pretty coat for the event, the hat had to ruin it all.

I voted for the Countess of Wessex, but it was a close tie between her and Princess Letizia.

- The Countess of Wessex looks absolutely wonderful! From the brilliant suit with delicate embellishing, to matching clutch and hat - just a perfect look.
- Princess Letizia's entire ensemble, from the colouring, the beautiful shoes and hat, to the breathtaking and delicate dress, was definitely a winning combination!
- Queen Elizabeth looked brilliant. From the coat and hat, to bag and shoes - just faultless.
- The Duchess of Cornwall looked amazing as well. I especially liked the shoes; it was quite nice to see something other than the obligatory nudes!
- Charlene looked lovely, but just a bit too safe for my taste.
- Princess Victoria looked beautiful. The colour and style f the dress suits her and the shoes and other accessories were just so spot on!
- Princes Mathilde looks stunning. I love the colour and style of the suit, the gorgeous necklace, and the hat. The shoes I don't care for though.
- Princess Maxima looked lovely in lace. A beautiful outfit but not too memorable for me.
- Lalla Salma looked amazing, and I just adore the clutch.

Last edited:
Princess Ameerah
Princess Victoria
Princess Maxima
Sofia, Lady Frederick Windsor
The Spencer Sisters

The best dressed lady at William and Kate's wedding was actually Carol Middleton in her beautiful ice blue Catherine Walker outfit. HM a close second. Princess Maxima third.

Last edited:
I loved Victoria's outfit. Very simple outfit and beautiful color. I loved the hat as well :D

Camilla :D :D :D

Princess Salma
Princess Victoria
Princess Letizia - very nice colour
Princess Charlene - but more because of Charlene than the dress.

Sophie looks more dressed up than usual.

I like Carole Middleton's look too. The picture of her, the Queen and Camilla standing together is quite striking.

Last edited:
My best dressed is Lalla Salma. I also loved Victoria, Letizia and Maxima. At the dinner before the wedding, my best dressed is Letizia. She looked amazing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom