Wedding of Albert and Charlene: Guests and Fashions and the Wedding Celebrations

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Victorias dress is hideous.
I don't know what she was thinking.

CaTroline and Alexandra were perfect, a vision. Stephanie's son Louis made me cry, he is so young and handsome.
Pierre's girlfiend, best younger generation dressed.
Mature women, best dressed queen silvia, Empress Farah.
Sophie and Mette Marit need some spanx but looked nice. CPMary disappointing.
The flower girls were perfect.

Finally a picture of Prince Feisal of Jordan with his wife Princess Sara! I'm keeping an eye out for more but she looks good from this angle

picture is heavily cropped

Attachments

• 2lzlq8ir.jpg
    2lzlq8ir.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 1,020
Does anyone have a good picture of Princess Claire's outfit?

At today's wedding my favourites are :
Iness de la Fresange
Princess Victoria (just cute)and her younger sister Madeleine
Princess Mathilde of Belgium
Princess Maxima of Netherlands(always original)
In the whole the outfits weren't bad:as always elegant Princess Michael,the outfits of Mette-Marrit and Charlotte Casiraghi were rather good
I don't like Princess Stephanie's outfit-a little tacky for a serious religious service,Princess Mary got mistaken with gown and cheap-looking hat,Princess Caroline's hat was too large(maybe she didn't want to show her eyes),Queen Sylvia's dress showed perfectly her nice legs even at her age,Clotilde of Savoy's outfit had something unnecessary .
Beatrice Borromeo's look(I mean face expression) showed her great ego and self-pride ,that wasn't so nice to show to show much of ambition and superiority.Princess Stephanie was very excited by all,she was not on the point to get into hysterics,but she seemed very sensible.
I didn't notice Grand Duke Georgii and Isabella Orsini with husband .Did they attend?
It's a pity that nobody from Spanish royal family attended the wedding

I love CP Mary's dress, particularly the colour. I wasn't loving Mette-Marit's hat, but the colour was different. Sophie, Countess of Wessex looked stunning, her dress was lovely. Charlene, of course, looked beautiful.

Please share links, if any, to pictures of Naomi Campbell. She was expected to attend. I ADORE her. (No comments please)

thank you!!!!

I thought Naomi Campbell's outfit was lovely. I wish more guests had opted to wear long dresses.

Naomi Campbell

I thought Naomi Campbell's outfit was lovely. I wish more guests had opted to wear long dresses.

Naomi Campbell

You don't wear long dresses with hats :)

I noticed that Madeleine wore the same kind of shoes that Mary wore for the christening of Bette Henrik :)

Last edited:
Grand Duke Georgy overused sunbathing.

I loved Naomi Campbell's dress! I also liked Charlene's though it wasn't as nicely fitted to her body as the Swedish Princess Victoria's was when she wore a similar gown last year. I just overall feel badly for Charlene, if the rumors about her trying to leave really aren't true then the palace should have immediately stated they were going to sue L'Express (who have said they stand by their story.) I want to feel happy for her but I feel sad and conflicted today for her instead.

But she did look lovely...her hair, makeup, and gown were very nice as were the fashions of many of the higher-profile guests.

Mary's dress is beautiful and so figure hugging; it looks lovely. I love the colour. I like it that it isn't couples arriving together. Sophie's dress is a beautiful colour as well. I love evening dresses.

Mary's dress is beautiful and so figure hugging; it looks lovely. I love the colour. I like it that it isn't couples arriving together. Sophie's dress is a beautiful colour as well. I love evening dresses.

Agree. Sophie is wearing which tiara ?

Is Crownprincess Victoria wearing a new dress tonight (pink/purple) or is the grey Ellie Saab dress she´s worn before?

Crownprincess Mary looks like she´s wearing her wedding tiara in the old setting (without pearls), if so then showing that the change wasn´t permanent?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom