Vanity Fair's International Best-Dressed List

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm bummed. Wallis never made it to the Hall of Fame best Dressed.
:sad:

LOL You know sometimes one sees a photo taken 50 years ago and thinks....what a beautiful person, then one sees another one and says............OMG what were they thinking of?
Wallis no matter what else was always impeccable. Not a hair out of place....

LOL You know sometimes one sees a photo taken 50 years ago and thinks....what a beautiful person, then one sees another one and says............OMG what were they thinking of?
Wallis no matter what else was always impeccable. Not a hair out of place....
Well she was a smart woman. She knew she would never win any beauty contests so she showed up her figure to perfection.
Now some of these in the Hall of Fame have both style and beauty. A very nice combo.

I think it does and in CP Letizia's case she does not wear her clothes very well, because they always seem too big on her.:flowers:

Wether Letizia's clothes is to big or to small in your oppinion, you are intitled to have that oppinion. And I am intitled to think that weight doesn't matter. What I do think matters is: Personality.

Wether Letizia's clothes is to big or to small in your oppinion, you are intitled to have that oppinion. And I am intitled to think that weight doesn't matter. What I do think matters is: Personality.

Unfortunately personality does not always show up in pictures - unless, of course, you are CP Maxima. Clothes, that are too big, however,do! :flowers:

How wonderful. Congratulations Letizia. :flowers:

I'm a bit surprised that she's in this list but it's really great!!

Congrats to Letizia and her stylist if she has one but I guess she has!

Congratulations to Her Majesty Queen Rania and to Her Royal Highness the Princess of Asturias!:flowers:

Congrats to Letizia for being named one of Vanity Fair's world's best dressed women. :flowers:

And I love her latest look here. She looks amazing, in my opinion. Love her sunglasses.

That`s great! I like most of Princess Letizia`s fashion choices. Letizia deserves to be considered one of the most elegant and approprietely dressed women :flowers:

It is a great news, indeed. I am glad to learn that Sheikha Mozah has been acknowldged to have a great taste in fashion. The main thing I like about her appearances is that her ensembles are perfectly-fitted to enhance her figure.

Two of my favorite royal ladies are on the list -the Sheikha and Princess Letizia. Both good choices!:flowers:

great that she is in the list , I agree about Mozah

I love that plum Varela dress. It is so elegant on Letizia. I am pleased to see that she made the list!

What A GOOD News~~~ Congratulation to Letizia!:flowers:

That is great news! I am honestly not surprised....Princess Letizia and her fashion choices are regularly highlighted on Huffington Post (a liberal blog) and they don't talk about many (Liberals or otherwise) fashion choices.

she is delightful, i'm glad she was chosen as the best dressed! such a classy, elegant lady.

i'm glad she got chosen as the best dressed!
bdl-opener-0909-ps00.jpg (image)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not a massive fan of Mozah's style, often her clothes are a little flashy and garish. However, the gorgeous evening gown she wore during the recent trip to Paris was a definite style winner.

It's nice to see Letizia on the list as well, she tends to be quite experimental and daring in her clothing choices, more so than most royal women imo, so it's nice to see that being acknowledged.

Apart from Sheikha Mozah and Crown Princess Letizia, the following nobles were mentioned in the list. Count Manfredi della Gherardesca was named in the category "The Hall of Fame", whereas Duchess Alba was named in the category "Fashion originals". There were more nobles listed last year.

More than surprised how some made it on the best dressed list with what they're wearing, but then there is no accounting for some people's taste. :cool:

Congratulations to Princess Letizia of Spain and to Carla Bruni.These were my personal favorites.

Good for Letizia for making it on the list. And congrats to Michelle for winning!

Oooooh! Tiki Barbur made the list! He is hot, Hot, HOT! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom