The Royal Hat Gallery: Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
Welcome to
The Royal Hat Gallery - Part 2
Previous thread can be found Here

Here are some important

TRF Community Rules & FAQs
  • In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright owner.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Empty posts, that is posts that do not add or contribute to the discussion, will be deleted without notice.
If you have any questions, please contact a member of the moderating team.

Happy posting!:flowers:

Royal House of Fashion Moderators

I like the last pink hat on Queen Bea!

ti0692hwx

http://postimage.org/image/ti0692hwx/

35th Head of House of Ramadanid dynasty, Saif al Din Oghuz in 2012.

As you can see, his hat is very ordinary to show humbleness which is particularly important.

Last edited:
So I wonder what has happened to all of Diana's hats. I have seen a couple exhibitions of her dresses in London and in the states, but I just don't remember seeing any of her hats. If there were such a show, I would LOVE to go see them first hand.

Thanks for the compilation!:flowers:
My personal favourites are the e3rd row of photos reminding us of glamorous Infanta Elena and 4th row of photos. In my personal opinion, no one in the Spanish royal family wears the traditional lace mantilla and high peineta comb better than her.

A nice gallery of hats worn by the BRF. Thanks to Paris match. .

Les british bibis de Kate & co

Royal style – Famille royale britannique - Les british bibis de Kate & co

Thank you for the link. I would advise the ladies of the British royal family two things:
- when wearing a fascinator, please have the hair "up"
- consider something else than those silly fascinators which often does not look differently than a blob on the head with feathers stuck in it. Try proper hats, with brim. Marie-Christine (Princess Michael) and Camilla show the way.

Does anyone in the forum could advice me where to buy hats in London without killing my wallet?
thank you in advance!

That's okay, it's not a hat, but rather a piece of wearable art!

That's okay, it's not a hat, but rather a piece of wearable art!

:flowers:.

That is indeed the case with these "wearble art" pieces, some capture the moment, some survive the test of time and some just do not.

Back
Top Bottom