The Most Wonderful

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Great pics Humera! I love them. Gourgeus outfits on a beatiful Lady!
Thanks for everyone

Thanx Piewi:)

Here's some more pics of Queen Rania.
I thought I'd do a separate collection of her wearing different pant suits. Although she doesnt wear them as often as skirts but when she does, they're just as feminine and pretty.

Attachments

• 1b.JPG
    1b.JPG
    81.3 KB · Views: 291
  • 1c.JPG
    1c.JPG
    56.2 KB · Views: 391
  • 1d.JPG
    1d.JPG
    66.9 KB · Views: 306
  • 1e.JPG
    1e.JPG
    62.2 KB · Views: 681
  • 1a.JPG
    1a.JPG
    140.8 KB · Views: 402
In Switzerland, October 2002

Attachments

• 2a.JPG
    2a.JPG
    29.5 KB · Views: 388
  • 2b.JPG
    2b.JPG
    28.4 KB · Views: 423
  • 2ca.JPG
    2ca.JPG
    25.1 KB · Views: 466
  • 2c.JPG
    2c.JPG
    59 KB · Views: 295
This one has to be my favourite
At the Arab Women's Summit in November 2002

Attachments

• 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    50.6 KB · Views: 332
  • 3a.JPG
    3a.JPG
    44.8 KB · Views: 347
  • 3b.JPG
    3b.JPG
    57.7 KB · Views: 311
In London, November 2001
I love the top!

Attachments

• 1a.JPG
    1a.JPG
    51.8 KB · Views: 322
  • 1b.JPG
    1b.JPG
    48.3 KB · Views: 287
Thank you Humera for posting the photos. Those truly are 'wonderful' outfits worn by Rania.

You're welcome guys
Here's another one, in Lisbon, May 2002

Attachments

• 1c.JPG
    1c.JPG
    53.7 KB · Views: 299
  • 1b.JPG
    1b.JPG
    48.3 KB · Views: 298
  • 1a.JPG
    1a.JPG
    34.8 KB · Views: 276
Some of my favourite outfits of Lalla Salma of Morocco

Attachments

• 1a.JPG
    1a.JPG
    29.9 KB · Views: 475
  • 1b.JPG
    1b.JPG
    54.4 KB · Views: 512
  • 2a.JPG
    2a.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 224
  • 2b.JPG
    2b.JPG
    120.2 KB · Views: 288
  • 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 308
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 329
Lalla Salma looks very pretty in pastels
The black dress with the print jacket is my favourite.

Attachments

• 3a.JPG
    3a.JPG
    79.7 KB · Views: 392
  • 3b.JPG
    3b.JPG
    48.3 KB · Views: 290
  • 5a.JPG
    5a.JPG
    36.7 KB · Views: 319
  • 5b.JPG
    5b.JPG
    77.2 KB · Views: 287
  • 6a.JPG
    6a.JPG
    32.1 KB · Views: 316
  • 6b.JPG
    6b.JPG
    46.1 KB · Views: 282
Lalla Salma seems to prefer very bright colours for her traditional moroccan dresses. I like the more simpler ones.

Attachments

• 7d.JPG
    7d.JPG
    53.6 KB · Views: 356
  • 7db.JPG
    7db.JPG
    50.1 KB · Views: 293
  • 7a.JPG
    7a.JPG
    91 KB · Views: 510
  • 7b.JPG
    7b.JPG
    35.8 KB · Views: 436
  • 7c.JPG
    7c.JPG
    58.1 KB · Views: 341
azile1710 said:
well, these three recent gowns of Mary's are just spectacular.

Eliza
I couldn't agree more! There were all stunning! i especially love the black dress *sighs* she looked so elegant!

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont want to ignore Queen Noor

5 to 8) Now these two aren't very colourful but the white dress is absolutely angelic, and the black one with the silver pattern is simply stunning.

Attachments

• 2a.JPG
    2a.JPG
    52.8 KB · Views: 359
  • 2b.JPG
    2b.JPG
    49.8 KB · Views: 584
  • 2c.JPG
    2c.JPG
    64.7 KB · Views: 358
  • 2d.jpg
    2d.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 310
  • 3175489.jpg
    3175489.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 344
  • 0.JPG
    0.JPG
    85.7 KB · Views: 286
  • 1A.jpg
    1A.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 296
  • 1b.JPG
    1b.JPG
    104.4 KB · Views: 294
Queen Noor's formal wear.
I love the pink jacket with the bright print dress. Very cute.

Attachments

• 3b.JPG
    3b.JPG
    75.9 KB · Views: 407
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    54.1 KB · Views: 361
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    95.3 KB · Views: 384
  • 4b.JPG
    4b.JPG
    66.6 KB · Views: 294
  • 4a.JPG
    4a.JPG
    45.9 KB · Views: 294
  • 3a.JPG
    3a.JPG
    61 KB · Views: 402
  • 1b.JPG
    1b.JPG
    45.6 KB · Views: 317
  • 1a.jpg
    1a.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 486
Queen Noor seems to prefer wearing traditional caftans lately. I find them very feminine and the bright colours she wears are perfect for her blonde colourig. Drab colours can be very ageing, especially to a woman in her 50s. Im glad she stays away boring browns and greys etc.
The first one and the last two are my favourite.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 258
  • 2b.jpe
    2b.jpe
    32.5 KB · Views: 314
  • 3a.JPG
    3a.JPG
    54.8 KB · Views: 365
  • 3b.jpg
    3b.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 379
  • 4a.JPG
    4a.JPG
    45.7 KB · Views: 321
  • 4b.JPG
    4b.JPG
    39.8 KB · Views: 584
  • 5a.JPG
    5a.JPG
    76.5 KB · Views: 839
  • 5b.JPG
    5b.JPG
    96.8 KB · Views: 386
~*~Humera~*~ said:
you're welcome :)
Glad you liked them

Thanks Humera for these beautiful pics of Queen Rania . I love everything she wears . It is always absolutely beautiful, so elegant and feminine . She is by far the most well-clothed royal lady . No other one comes even close to her in matter of evening-dresses and outfits .

~*~Humera~*~ said:
oh and I forgot to add this dress Rania wore during the state visit to London in 2001. This dress, like many of the other formal outfits she wears, has a time-less look and she could easily wear it today or even years from now.

This dress is one of the most beautiful dresses I've ever seen ! Stunning ...:)

Anita said:
Thanks Humera for these beautiful pics of Queen Rania . I love everything she wears . It is always absolutely beautiful, so elegant and feminine . She is by far the most well-clothed royal lady . No other one comes even close to her in matter of evening-dresses and outfits .
Letizia of spain,apart from her usual dressing(which has become boring)when it comes to eveing outfits,shows real class and is very glamorous.

cute_girl said:
Letizia of spain,apart from her usual dressing(which has become boring)when it comes to eveing outfits,shows real class and is very glamorous.
i think the same here. lovely night gowns but boring outfits for day events.

Anita said:

you're welcome Anita:)
And you'll have no argument from me!
While there are many well-dressed, stylish princesses, Rania's clothing has a unique touch of eastern workmanship and femininity along with western style and elegance. The result is breathtaking and glamorous. Looking at her outifts, formal, informal or daywear, is always a treat for the eyes.

~*~Humera~*~ said:
you're welcome Anita:)
And you'll have no argument from me!
While there are many well-dressed, stylish princesses, Rania's clothing has a unique touch of eastern workmanship and femininity along with western style and elegance. The result is breathtaking and glamorous. Looking at her outifts, formal, informal or daywear, is always a treat for the eyes.

Without saying that she highlights everything she wears with her natural elegance ! I think that she could wear a garbage can with class and femininty !!!:D

Day...

Evening...

I forgot this one.
Her Majesty has worn this dress at least three times. Here she is in Jamaica in 2002.

Thanks everyone, for these wonderful pictures. I particularily enjoyed then ones of Queen Rania.

Keep up the posting!

Eliza

Has there been any recent royal outfits that have made you scream in delight?

Some of my favourite outfits of Mary and Máxima:

(sources: seeger and getty)

Maxie said:
Some of my favourite outfits of Mary and Máxima:

(sources: seeger and getty)

good choices! I think that Vermeulen outfit with the red beret is the best outfit maxima ever wore. it suits her personality perfectly.she seemed so happy that day and the crowds were going wild when they saw her.

i also love the green and purple dress. the way she pulled her hair up is so elegant. i wish she'd do that more often.

the purple alexander mcqueen is one of my favorites of mary's outfits. the color is gorgeous.

Since I don't like the outfits of princess Laurentien most of the time, I spent some time on the net searching for good outfits on her. And I found quite some really nice outfits for her, also some recent ones. Yay!

(Source: seeger)

I especially like the 4th one, that great red dress!

pollyemma said:
good choices! I think that Vermeulen outfit with the red beret is the best outfit maxima ever wore. it suits her personality perfectly.she seemed so happy that day and the crowds were going wild when they saw her.

i also love the green and purple dress. the way she pulled her hair up is so elegant. i wish she'd do that more often.

the purple alexander mcqueen is one of my favorites of mary's outfits. the color is gorgeous.

Yes, the red baret outfit was gorgeous! I think (together with the purple-green dress) that's her best outfit ever! I remeber that Koniginnedag (I was with my parents) and I was doing something at the computer when the broadcast was about to begin.
'Come over here!' yelled my mother, 'Máxima looks gorgeous! She did it again!'
So I left my computer and together we kept on saying: 'Wow! That skirt is great! Wow! I love the baret, it's so different!' :D It really was a Koniginnedag which I would not easily forget, thanks to an outfit! That's weird, isn't it? :p

Maxie said:
Yes, the red baret outfit was gorgeous! I think (together with the purple-green dress) that's her best outfit ever! I remeber that Koniginnedag (I was with my parents) and I was doing something at the computer when the broadcast was about to begin.
'Come over here!' yelled my mother, 'Máxima looks gorgeous! She did it again!'
So I left my computer and together we kept on saying: 'Wow! That skirt is great! Wow! I love the baret, it's so different!' :D It really was a Koniginnedag which I would not easily forget, thanks to an outfit! That's weird, isn't it? :p

I dont think its weird at all;)

Beautiful gowns and dresses of Queen and princesses. Queen Rania looked gorgeous in most her attire ....
Thanks for the pictures, I realy enjoy it:)

Back
Top Bottom