The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 12-09-2016, 04:05 PM
Imperial Majesty

The Royal Order of Sartorial Splendor: Royal Flashback of the Day: December 7

This gown is one of the most stunning I have seen. It's regal, majestic, and simply wonderful. It looks straight out of a fairytale. The white coat is also beautiful.

Old 12-09-2016, 04:44 PM
Majesty

I agree, it's absolute perfection.

Madeleine looked like a fairy princess in it, and the fact that it also looked divine on her mother means it's a timeless ballgown.

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968
Old 05-24-2017, 05:09 PM
Imperial Majesty

Royals in orange:

royals in orange gowns | Royal Roaster

I find most of these gowns stunning. I love Mary, Silvia, Maxima, and all of Mathilde's gowns. The details of Maxima and Silvia's gowns are exquisite.
Old 11-22-2017, 01:28 AM
Imperial Majesty

The Royal Order of Sartorial Splendor: Royal Outfit of the Day: May 13

At first I disliked this look but now I love it. This gown is stunning. I love the amazing color and the majestic style that is perfect for a royal. So regal and elegant. The details are just stunning. One of the best gowns she has worn. It's certainly one of the most memorable royal looks.
Old 11-22-2017, 01:32 AM
Nobility

Alexandra's necklace looks like it is made out of clay.
Old 01-03-2018, 01:47 AM
Imperial Majesty

15 of the best-dressed Royals and their top looks of 2017

https://us.hellomagazine.com/royalty...d-royals-2017/

For me CP Mary is the best-dressed for the 2017. An i love this orange dress of Queen Mathilde from her visit in Denmark!
Old 01-03-2018, 06:13 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Some nice memories from 2017,Crown Princess Mary,the Duchess of Cambridge,Countess of Wessex were winners,Queens Mathilde, Maxima and Letizia had some good and bad moments and how on earth did Maria Olympia of Greece get on the list of best dressed?