The Most Terrible Part 4

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Crown Princess Victoria wins hands down,horrendous choices and not I'm not sure who could match her poor taste in bad clothes :eek:

Hollywood starlet ,cannot believe she went out looking like that :eek:

That outfit looks like she put underwear on backwards and inside out and just well... wasn't coherent at all when getting dressed. Not a good look. :eek:

Oh My. I would not be at all surprised if later we find out she won a huge bet for wearing that in public.

Oh my! It looks like she escaped from a burning building with nothing but toilet paper to wrap up in.

Beyond awful Maxima's wardrobe could really do with a spring clean and throw out all her most terrible ;)

@Lee-Z ha ha good comment LOL.
I think I might end up in this thread sometimes .
Having said that... oversized clothes on a petite lady never looks good, esp not wiht flat shoes.

And Maxima... dear me.. unbelievable. She looks like a clown. That outfit really made me laugh.

Ha, I didn't think it would take long before that dress ended up in here!

Well I have to admit it deserves to be here and so does that hat. It is a poor excuse for a fascinator and far too small. There is no balance between the hat and the dress.

This dress is spot on for dear Princess Mabel. Quite restrained for her in fact as I cannot detect even one Bow!
This is the way she prefers to dress. Her style. Not mine nor most peoples.
If I were seated opposite her on this evening I would concentrate on the beautiful sapphires.

Here are the worst royal outfits of 2022 in no specific order:

Queen Mathilde:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Crown Princess Mette Marit:

Queen Maxima:

1 2

Crown Princess Mary:

Queen Letizia:

1 2

Crown Princess Victoria:

1 2 3 4

The Princess of Wales:

1 2 3 4

Princess Charlene:

1 2

HGD Stephanie:

Princess Madeleine:

Meghan, Duchess of Sussex:

Princess Leonor:

1 2

Queen Rania:

1 2

Rajwa al Saif:

Princess Elisabeth:

1 2 3

Princess Isabella:

Princess Alexia of the Netherlands:

Queen Silvia:

1 2 3 4

Princess Eleonore of Belgium:

1 2 3

Infanta Sofia:

Princesses Maria Carolina and Maria Chiara:

1 2 3

Princess Sofia of Sweden:

1 2 3 4 5 6

Last edited:
Don't think it is posted here yet but in my humble opinion it deserves a spot in this thread
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/1...ld_dress_with_bright_y-a-67_1540327451806.jpg

Mabel's dress at the dutch state visit to the UK (maybe not the worst ever, but definitely not very good ;) )

To quote what was posted by Duke of Marmalade on a hat, I feel sorry for the (bird) 1970's sofa that had to die for it! :lol:

The most Terrible hairstyle award must be Queen Maxima's and often the choice of clothing is a close runner up.

In Morocco this week

https://d1.momapix.com/legionmedia/....a2d10d355cdebc879e4fc6ecc6f63dd7&w=876&h=528

https://d1.momapix.com/legionmedia/....322f62469c5e3c7dc3e58f5a4d1ea399&w=876&h=528

Dear lord, please take me now. Did she swim the Gibraltar straits to get there? Her hair is a mess, she should had pulled it back when she washed up ashore.

And there's the dress with two angry eyeballs looking at us judging it. :eek:

The pink circular patterns over the angry eyes and below them makes it look like a dragon face. Look close.
And I just notice the wonder woman silver bracelet covering her right forearm.
On the positive, I like her shoes. They could be for the other thread about Changing Dress Codes to demonstrate right shoes for activities that involve hours of walking or just standing up.

Last edited by a moderator:
To quote what was posted by Duke of Marmalade on a hat, I feel sorry for the (bird) 1970's sofa that had to die for it! :lol:

Beatrix has 3 daughter in laws with rather 'unique' Fashion sense ,most of their wardrobes should get the flamethrower!

Beatrix has 3 daughter in laws with rather 'unique' Fashion sense ,most of their wardrobes should get the flamethrower!

That brings up the question, do royals have stylists or its just taste level? For example, the Grimaldis are almost always out of a Paris runaway, and Meghan Markle and Queens Letizia, Margrethe, Rania and Princess Mary of Denmark don't step out without looking impeccable.

Why can the rest take a hint? A simple monochrome with a good tailored cut could save us from eyesores.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom