The Most Terrible Part 4

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is one of the ugliest outfits ever worn by Mary. She almost never makes big mistakes but this was simply horrible.

Jumpsuits rarely look good on ANYONE

This outfit on Mathilde is very unflattering. Also, the fabric on this outfit is awful, and the top of this dress is horrible. The combination just does not work for me. And finally, I really dislike the design of this pink dress.

This outfit on Mathilde is very unflattering. Also, the fabric on this outfit is awful, and the top of this dress is horrible. The combination just does not work for me. And finally, I really dislike the design of this pink dress.

I liked all of these outfits. Only the fabric on the bronze dress is not the best one, but the design of all outfits are really good. And Mathilde looked great on all of them.

I love the pink dress and the pink blouse in the previous picture. Mathilde is slender enough to wear cascades like this in the pink dress. Looks soft and feminine.

I almost like what Catherine wears but of course there are a lot that I really dislike!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

I was a bit hesitant to put this here because as a rule, I love Queen Silvia's style. However, this fuchsia dress is truly horrible, in my opinion.
- The dress

(courtesy of Boris who posted the picture in Queen Silvia's Fashion and Style thread).

Um, is that just the dress, or is she wearing a matching wrap that obscures the bodice?

This yellow dress on Queen Silvia is way too disco for me! I know it was the 70's but the print on this dress is awful! These red and blue and black dresses are just way too much for me! Don't like the style of this white and black gown and this pink dress looks like a tacky prom dress to me! Finally, I love the color of this gown but the style is horrible.

The whole outfit is a mess. But yes, the socks with those shoes... :ohmy:

Naggi,You made my day :D:lol::ROFLMAO::whistling:
That's the great fashion of the eighties:flowers:

You are welcome soraya :) It made me crying out loud too when I saw it. But still, though dressed like a clown, she still looks so lovely and beautiful. :flowers:

What's even more embarrassing to admit is that many of us copied her and it totally set off a trend (shudder).

Wasn't that kinda the style though back in the 80's? I seem to remember a sock trend here.

LaRae

Wasn't that kinda the style though back in the 80's? I seem to remember a sock trend here.

LaRae

Yeps... along with very short dresses with skinny shorts underneath. For the life of me I can't remember what they were called.

Back
Top Bottom