The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 06-17-2018, 06:14 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
Meghan wearing a horrible frock, many sizes too big with messy hair/fascinator.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/20...9224222681.jpg
As soon as "The Most Terrible" popped up on the sidebar I knew it was going to be this dress!

Old 06-17-2018, 09:46 PM
Majesty

Well I have to admit it deserves to be here and so does that hat. It is a poor excuse for a fascinator and far too small. There is no balance between the hat and the dress.

Old 10-13-2018, 08:23 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

The hat of Ekaterina Hannover is really really bad - I feel sorry for the bird that had to die for it!
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DpUogHwW4AEz9ma.jpg
Old 10-13-2018, 10:06 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Quote:
The hat of Ekaterina Hannover is really really bad - I feel sorry for the bird that had to die for it!
Good Lord that hat is a sight for sore eyes and the shoes too are worth a note in this category.
Old 10-13-2018, 10:41 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Princess Ekaterina tries really really hard to wear aristocratically quirky ensembles, but ends up looking awkward.