The most lovely style

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which royal feminine style do you like most?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

carlota

Majesty
Country
United States
Which royal feminine style do you like most?

I will vote for ...
Rania's
Maxima's
Mathilde's
Martha Louise's
Madeleine's
Infanta Elena's

Queen Rania
Princess Letizia
Princess Mary
Princess Lalla Hasna
Princess Mathilde
Princess Diana (in the 90's)
Princess Maxima
:)

Princess mette- marit
Princess Mathilde
Lady helen Taylor

CP Mary of Denmark
CP Maxima of the Netherlands
Lady Helen Taylor
Queen Rania
CP Marie Chantal of Greece

I like Princess Diana's style one of my mostly favourite because she is Queen of styles because designer looks the Princess Diana's legger they to become client! since 1981-1997

im not sure about Sarah,Duchess of York? she really lovely clothes since her marriages to Prince Andrew in 1986 but she have collectors from designer after separation from Prince Andrew and they later divorces in 1996 she collectors dress and hats since her marriages to Prince Charles in 1981

what about Sophie,Countess of Wessex? she really great collect clothes and includes hats because she very creatives since her marriages to Prince Edward in June 1999 but i like her clothes and hats.

Camilla,Duchess of Cornwall had new clothes since her marriages to Prince of Wales in April 2005 but she collectors some not lots! but mostly as Diana! but i like her styles.

Sara Boyce

Crown Princess Mary for everithing
Queen Rania for evening wear
Princess Rosario of Bulgaria for day wear
And I don't know if she counts as a royal, but Charlote Casiraghi has a fantastic style

Last edited by a moderator:
I added a poll to this thread. It's a shame that it will only hold ten candidates because I wanted to add all fifteen names that have so far been suggested.

Carlotta, if you would like me to change some of the names, let me know. Since this thread was your idea, I would be glad to alter the poll.

Have fun!:)

alright! its would be polls

i vote CP Mary of Denmark because she still good stylish since her marriages to CP Fred of Denmark on May 2004 but i hope so she will use as good maternity clothes when she more bump.

and i really like CP Maxima's style since her marriages to CP Willem-Alex in Feb.2002 but she collectors her clothes and dress,hats since her marriages to CP Willem-Alex but she really great and also maternity clothes!

Sara Boyce

My vote went to Mary, is like her style for evening and day wear,she has not a boring style, and she seems to be very active,sportive and natural,and her style before marriage was not that cheap,all what I like!

As for Charlotte, I would vote for her as the most beautiful and classy royal!(but this is off topic)!

Agree with Monalisa (about Charlotte). Well i vote for Char Casiraghi, but i really like Rania´s style!!! Caroline isn´t in the poll but for me she had a great style

I'd vote for Rania as the best dressed, most stylish royal. Her wardrobe is creative, unique, and a blend of the eastern femininity and western sophistication.
Even Georgio Armani called her the most alluring woman in the world.
As for other royals, I think Letizia and Mary are very stylish.

I voted for Rania as her wardrobe is the most elegant I've seen,but I like Letizia's classic style too.

I voted for Märtha-Louise. Although some of her outfits can be a little 'interesting', one cannot claim she isn't original. She always looks beautiful in anything she wears, and in my opinion, has one of the best styles out of all the royal ladies. :)

I voted Maxima on this poll, she always dresses fresh, daring and colourfull. Her clothes do wat they are supposed to do, they empathise her character, which is very lively and joyous.
I also like CP. Mathildes style, it also suits her personality, dignified, elegant and understated.

Last edited:
here are my top five
queen raina because her style is classic not trashy
princess caroline & charollette because they also have a classic style
princess diana because no matter what she wore, it always look good on her
princess martha louise of norway-another person who dresses with class

My favourites

1.- HIM Empress Farah
2.- HM Queen Noor
3.- HM Queen Paola
4.- HM Queen Rania

1. CP Mary
2. Charlotte Casiraghi
3. Queen Rania
4. Princess Madeleine
5. CP Letizia

My favorite is and always will be;
1. CP Letizia
2. CP Matilda
3. CP Marie Chantal
4. Pss Alexandra
5. Lady Helen Talyor

My favorites are :

CP Mathilde
HRH Caroline of Monaco
Charlotte Casiraghi
CP Mette-Marit
CP Mary
GD Maria Theresa
CP Maxima
Queen Rania
Queen Noor

Without a doubts :)

1 : Queen Rania
2 : Princess Mary of Denmark

semisquare said:
here are my top five
queen raina because her style is classic not trashy
princess caroline & charollette because they also have a classic style
princess diana because no matter what she wore, it always look good on her
princess martha louise of norway-another person who dresses with class

Princess Diana have famous daytimes dresses and evening dresses than Crown Princess and Queen because she is popular Princess but she still collectors clothes since her marriages to Prince Charles in 1981-1997 but i really adores her outfits but i dont hates her outfits no!

Sara Boyce

my favorites:

1. Princess Alexandra of Denmark
2. Crown Princess Mette-Marit of Norway
3. Crown Princess Letizia of Spain
4. Crown Princess Mathidle of Belgium
5. Queen Rania of Jordan

1. Princess Mary
2. Queen Rania
3. Princess Mette-Marit

1. Princess Mary a clear winner and my favourite

2. Princess Mette-Marit and Princess Rosario tie in 2nd place