The most lovely style

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which royal feminine style do you like most?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For me...

Princess Marie-chantal of Greece (very very stylish).

Queen Rania Of Jordan

Crown Princess Mary of Denmark

Crown Princess Letizia of Spain.

In my opinion:
Crown Princess Letizia of Spain
Princess Marie-Chantal of Greece
Infanta Christna of Spain
Crown Princess Mary of Denmark

From the list above: Queen rania; P. Martha Louise; Lala Hasna; P Maxima; CP Letizia; P Madeline; Charlote Cashiragi.
Not mentioned in the list but I like their feminin style: Crown Princess Mathilde; Princess Alexandra of Danemark, Queen Sirikit of Thailand.

Last edited:
I vote:
1. Rania
2. Mary
3. Letizia
4. Helen Taylor

I voted for CP Mary. Her dress really enhances her and she shows off her charms without excess - she's elegant. She also knows how to wear jewelry.

My vote goes to Queen Rania.

But Charlotte comes in @ a close second.

Queen Rania tops the list!!! She's a beauty and her style's different from every other royalty... she's unique! But I also like Letizia's style... these two seems to be the most powerful women in her clothing, not so classic but trendy!!

My vote goes to the beautiful and lovely Crown Princess Letizia.

I'm torn considerably on this one...I like the way Mary, Madeleine, Martha Louise dresses, but I'm going to have to go with Rania.

I really like Rania's style. But each one of these women has their own unique style. And I think they each pull off their own style wonderfully. It is really hard to choose tho. :)

Remember to vote because this poll will close September 10, 2005.

I really love Queen Rania's style. She is classic and trendy. :) That's my vote!

You didn't put my favorite, Mathilde.

This poll is now closed. 208 members voted. Here are the results.​

Rania and Mary tied with 58 votes each (27.88%)

Letizia of Spain: 34 votes (16.35%)

Maxima of the Netherlands: 16 votes (7.69%)

Madeleine of Sweden: 11 votes (5.29%)

Charlotte of Monaco: 10 votes (4.81%)

Helen Taylor of Great Britain: 8 votes (3.85%)

Märtha Louise of Norway: 7 votes (3.37%)

Lalla Hasna of Morocco: 4 votes (1.92%)

too bad i wasn't able to vote! :eek: i would have voted for charlotte, mostly because i can relate most to her style, being in the same age group.
but when i grow up :)D :D :D ) i want to be dressed just like rania of jordan! mary's style is great as well but too feminine for me. rania is perfect for the yuppy type.

I love the style of Crown Princess Mary of Denmark, and Crown Princess Mette-Marit of Norway. I think they are both elegant, and stylish women, who show their individuality, and fashion sense.:)

1. Crownprincess Mary of Denmark.
2. Queen Rania of Jordan.
3. Empress Farah of Iran.

My vote will be 1.Princess Letiza. 2.Princess Mathida 3.Princess Maxima 4.Princess Alexandra 5.Princess Mary

Definetly Princess Letizia, whatever she puts, always looks beautiful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom